Trump’s Wall Costs $21.6 Billion; Illegal Immigration Costs $148.3 Billion Per Year

Like most proud Americans i hated the idea of illegals coming here to "take our jobs." However, the more I looked at the work they do and the impact of mass deportation, I realized just how important most of them are to the health of our economy.
Well shit....if that's not a reason to violate federal law...I don't know what is. Idiot.
undocumented workers make up around 67% of farm laborers. Their low salaries keep prices of crops and vegetables down.
In other words, like a good little left-winger, you want to exploit labor for your own benefit. You people loved slavery in the 1700's and the 1800's and you sick fucks still love it to this day.
The National Milk Producer's Federation forecasted a 61% increase in the cost of milk if their low cost labor pool dried up.
Well shit....if that's not a reason to violate federal law...I don't know what is. Idiot.
They contributed close to 300 billion in payroll tax to the Social Security trust Fund.
From the perspective of any notable economist, the undocumented worker is helping to maintain our way of life more than they are hindering it!
From the perspective of a decent American with common sense, you're an absolute fucking tool - advocating for felonious criminal activity simply out of your desperation to win elections.

Settle down fella. That post you just responded to wasn't to advocate violations of federal immigration laws I was just putting some facts on the table for both sides to consider. I just think it is wise to study the economic consequences of getting rid of undocumented workers, don't YOU? If that is idiotic, I raise my hand. But for me, idiocy is shown by those who jump right into something without thinking it through. BTW, ifyou read the last few posts I submitted on the matter, you will see some of the far cheaper remedies I proposed to preclude building a multi billion dollar wall , the cost of which could reach more than 40 billion, depending on the dimensions..

Bottom lined? I proposed enforcing the laws already on the books whereas those criminals who hire, harbor or aid and abet illegals be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. I am not advocating felonious activity, I am for going after the people who hire illegals...aren't you?

Building the wall is already on the books, dumbass. Trying to resolve the problem after illegals are already in the country is stupid. Keeping them out in the first place is 10 times cheaper and more effective.
Building the wall is already on the books, dumbass

How is it "on the books"?

I just think it is wise to study the economic consequences of getting rid of undocumented workers, don't YOU?
No. No I don't. At all. That's as absurd as saying "we need to study the economic 'consequences' of stopping rapists before we stop them". You enforce the law.

Guess what - cocaine and heroin have a monumental economic effect on the economy. Would you advocate allowing that to go on while you "study" the effects? We're either a law of nations or were not. You people desperately want to turn America into Somalia and that is going to end terribly for you. My side of the aisle is heavily armed and thoroughly trained. Your side of the aisle cross-dresses and is "triggered" into the fetal position by mere words.
Please be quiet, you blithering imbecile....

The issue is the ECONOMIC cost/benefit. This involves numbers, and thereby disqualifies you from participating.

My side of the aisle is heavily armed and thoroughly trained

You're a bunch of emphysematic fat white fucks dragging cpap trolleys. I'll hear you coming across the state line....

So weird...I don't see a single automobile (besides Border Patrol of course), ladder, or jackhammer. How about you?

View attachment 118865
Do you also see a WALL there--LOL

valla-melilla-asalto-violento-inmigrantes-151014ok.jpg
That's not even the U.S. - Mexico border!!! That's Africa. And get this - it's from an article which talks about how walls work. :lmao:

You're so intellectually lazy that you can't even do your homework properly. You Google what you want to see and then you post it without understanding what you are posting.

The places where walls work - AEI

http://spanishnewstoday.com/images/...nto-spain-over-ceuta-border-fence_1_large.jpg

Yes there is money, tools and equipment in Mexico--they do have HOME DEPOT'S.
So weird...I don't see a single automobile (besides Border Patrol of course), ladder, or jackhammer. How about you?

View attachment 118865
Yes there is money, tools and equipment in Mexico--they do have HOME DEPOT'S.

View attachment 118865
Hey,dim ass, you don't see ladders because the wall has not been built yet. Did you fall asleep at the keyboard and all of a sudden wake up and start typing?

Hey,dim ass, you don't see ladders because the wall has not been built yet. Did you fall asleep at the keyboard and all of a sudden wake up and start typing?
You don't think we have a wall along the U.S. - Mexican border yet? :lmao:

This is just outside of Campo, California - snowflake. How stupid do you look right now?

IMG_3304.JPG

This is just outside of Campo, California - snowflake. How stupid do you look right now?

View attachment 118877

That's a border fence that covers less than 1/1000th of the border.

How stupid do you look right now?

View attachment 118877

That's a border fence that covers less than 1/1000th of the border.

How stupid do you look right now?
I'm not the one claiming there is "no wall" like you and your fellow Dumbocrats. It's astounding how uninformed you people are.

The issue is the ECONOMIC cost/benefit. This involves numbers, and thereby disqualifies you from participating.
The issue is that we have laws and they will be enforced. Now hurry up and get your ass to the welfare office before we shut that down too.

We make money off of illegals

That is why they are here

That is always the leftist line. We lose a to more than what they bring:
(1) Entitlements - yes they use identity theft to gain access to food stamps, Medicaid, SSN Disability and Sect 8.
(2) Special school programs - one very costly public school program is English as a Second Language. They cost us big in the form of property taxes.
(3) Hospitals - Anytime I go to the emergency 87887 it is filled with illegals. Where does Jose bill get tossed onto?
(4) Identity Theft - one thing piss me off the most about liberal stand point is they call illegals law abiding. Forget the fact they broke the law to come here illegally, but the vast majority of them actively practice identity theft to get jobs, get access to entitlement programs and even commit crimes. Identity theft is a serious crime and it ruins lives. It should be a deportable offense.
(5) Job, yes jobs Americans will do: only 4% work in agriculture. 23% work in the cleaning service, but 21% work in the technical field 33% work in construction. Yes American can and do work in these industries.

http://www.migrationpolicy.org/site...ons/five_industry_occupation_foreign_born.pdf

The cost us more

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Trump's wall could have already been built twice over just on the savings of illegal tax fraud during the Obama years.

There probably won't be any convictions under Trump, either. The reason why you stupids are being fooled is because the 1% WANT illegal labor. But they know they have to keep you bigots happy by pretending to go through the motions of chasing the brown ones.

Sooo, what part of Mexico are you from and how long have you been stealing from hard working real American's?

hard working Americans arent willing to pick strawberries, and oranges 12 hours a day for min wage. They need a union to make sure farmers arent screwing them.

sooooooooooooo, where and when do start working jobs that an illegal took away from you ?

Currently we have shortages of these workers............ and if we deport these illegals.
Who do they expect to work on agricultural, poultry, meat products etc etc etc?
We might as well shut down all these enterprises then let's see what happen.

Again no American wants to work for $4.00 an hour kick 20 million illegals out and they would have to raise wages, hell I would pick apples for $25 bucks an hour,

I never heard of $4. An hour. Even illegals will not take that kind of starvation wages. Even Trump will tell you no Americans are willing to work for $10.20
And if you charge $25/hour how much do you think those apples cost?
I know you told me how tough you are but------ how many Americans are willing to work in that kind of tough environment?

It's called working under the table..

And how much those apples will cost? The same price as a Big Mac if we raise the minimum wage nationaly, what the fuck is wrong with your type anyways?

You defend artificaly raising the minimum wage and are entirely against letting the market decide wages after kicking out illegal immigrants who shouldn't belong here under cutting American jobs in the first place.

Letting the market decide is free choice to company's.. Either raise wages or no one will work for you..

Forcing companies to raise wages if they can afford it or not is fucking stupid and retarded.

Last edited:
You're a bunch of emphysematic fat white fucks dragging cpap trolleys. I'll hear you coming across the state line....
Oh boy....the racist black man is crying again.
I'm High White, Inbred Trash....Northern northern Europe....
You're also completely illiterate. Only proper nouns should be capitalized snowflake. Shouldn't you be on your way to the welfare office right about now?

Trust me on this.......you don't have the onions to go there, Jethro....

And "Patriot" is spelled with an "a".....

Forum List

Back