Trump’s Wall Costs $21.6 Billion; Illegal Immigration Costs $148.3 Billion Per Year

Mooching no skills illegals!

1. Awe...did the irrational, emotional, progressive fall for the heart-tugging story (again)? The weak minded is so easy to dupe.

2. To the young girl in the video...you are not an "undocumented immigrant". You are an illegal alien.

3. I don't care if an illegal alien doesn't mooch off of society or has skills. What I care about is that they broke the law. They are criminals.

You can post sob-stories until your fingers are sore and your pc is smoking. It won't have an ounce of effect on me. Criminal activity is criminal activity and I will ensure the sovereignty of the U.S. until my dying breath.

10USC246 is federal law, let's start rounding up illegals who are not Patriotic enough to muster.

Nobody takes the right wing seriously about the law or morals; because, the right wing is mostly all political talk and no political action.

Last edited:
I have several Mexican friends own companies that mostly employ illegals. They say when an illegal shows up in the USA, they have a job the very next day.
Exactly. Leaving one more American without a job and forcing them onto the government social programs that are killing this nation.
That is only because, y'all have nothing but repeal.

Government social programs should be filling these positions:

America has near record 5.8 million job openings

Right now millions of acres of fruits and vegetables are rotting on the vines because there's no one to pick them.

Easily remedied. Make unemployed people on welfare/food stamps work in the fields unless they have a medically documented disability that prevents such work.

EXACTLY...pry the bong and 40oz from the lips of our lazy, baby making filthy lowlifes and make them labor for their free shit....get our incarcerated piece of shits out there as well.
WIN, WIN, WIN.....everybody wins!
Why do you speak about Red State conservatives and conservatism in such a Foul way? I guess 100 years of conservative Incest and Inbreeding isn't good for white conservatives......oh well.

NEGATIVE...try again.
I aim to enlighten the ignorant, self manipulated, confused and uninformed. You're welcome in advance.
21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.
Help me here....Are Blacks and Hispanics Republicans?

California - 12% of the nations population, 33% of the nations welfare recipients.
Note that Hawaii and New York are fighting CA for that number one spot....also note all three are blue states. Here you go:
It Looks Like Red States Take Most in Federal 'Welfare' from this Map. But Looks Can Be Deceiving.
California’s Welfare Benefits: Boom or Bust?
"There has been much discussion about immigrants in the United States from everywhere around the world. Yet, why is it that California seems to attract the most immigrants of any state? Indeed, while the state is only 12% of the nation’s population, it is home to 33% of welfare residents. According to a report published by the National Bureau of Economic Research (NBER) on January 26, 2015, there is a correlation between generous welfare benefits and an increase in immigration.

In total, California outspends every other state in public welfare spending – in 2014, it spent $22.4 billion. In contrast, the next closest state, New York, spent $11.9 billion. That being said, does this make California a magnet for immigrants? Not necessarily. It is more of an anchor – a reason why residents stay for long periods of time in the state. However, to deny that there is no magnet would be incorrect. According to George J. Borjas, the Robert W. Scrivner Professor of Economics and Social Policy at the Harvard Kennedy School and the author of the aforementioned report, the reason as to why people decide to relocate is due to “income-maximizing behavior.” Immigrants have already accepted that there are certain fixed costs that are inevitable because of migration, so it is natural that they will flock towards the places with the highest benefits. Empirical evidence suggests that it is because of these differences that there are an increasingly disproportionate number of immigrants among states. While there is the possibility of alternative explanations for this phenomenon, the conclusion that Borjas draws using the wealth-maximization hypothesis is one such testable method.
However, upon closer examination, on a per-capita basis, California’s seemingly generous benefits pale in data comparison to other states. For example, it spends approximately $179 for every resident, behind $233 in Hawaii and $256 in New York. Furthermore, approximately 8.9% of California residents live in poverty, the highest of any state.

I live in LA and most of baggers and freeloaders are American born citizens and mostly white. I have never seen a Latino with a sign asking for money
Most illegals are hard working people and do contribute to the system and the economy....and without them America wouldn't be what it is. I say legalize them they work harder than millions of those brats that were born here and spend countless of hours on the internet analyzing matters that are too complex for their little brains.
The OP is FAKE NEWS!
I don't see any Mexicans freeloading!

You're sadly mistaken and or flat out lying. I'll go out on a limb and bet you're either illegal or of recent illegal descent yourself...what part of Mexico are you from?
I live in Southern California...there's 5' tall human cockroaches (wetbacks) selling roses on every other corner in the shithole areas. They may as well be begging...If they had a third grade level iQ and could speak/ write English they'd be standing there with a sad face and a cardboard sign.
"I don't see any Mexicans freeloading"
Let me break this down for:
The average Hispanic family in CA looks like this:
Carlos and Guadalupe have 4-6 children born in the U.S. all attending public schools. Carlos works for $10 dollars an hour CASH and averages 50 hours per week, Carlos grosses $500 per week in income.
Guadalupe is a stay at home mother.
The cost to attend a public school in CA is $10,600 per year per child. The cost of child birth in CA is $10,000. Carlos and Guadalupe get housing assistance, EBT, welfare, health coverage...etc etc all compliments of hard working real American taxpayers. I won't list all the other direct and indirect expenses related to Carlos' family as it would be retarded and a waste of time.
Do your own math and PLEASE explain to me how Carlos and Guadalupe aren't mooching off Americans. Tell me how they're helping Americans and this country.

Dear idiot! The Gov funded child birth & education expenses you referenced above went to US born children who are US citizens. This is to insure they become healthy, english speaking, educated, employed, productive, tax paying citizens, instead of freeloading mooches.

The hard working illegal parents making $50k/yr to support their US citizen children, don't get SS, healthcare or benefits. They may eventually get deported, leaving US all their assets they spent their lifetime building.

If you don't want more US citizens being born in the USA, then you must support abortion, planned parenthood, sterilization, etc.

First things first....What part of Mexico are you from and how long have you stole from and been fed by REAL American's?
"Dear idiot! The Gov funded child birth & education expenses you referenced above went to US born children who are US citizens. This is to insure they become healthy, english speaking, educated, employed, productive, tax paying citizens, instead of freeloading mooches.
I think you mean the "American taxpayer funded"...right?
These silver tooth anchors you speak of are here by illegal means and should not be granted citizenship. We desperately need a rewrite of the 14th. Further, the "free shit" program is not working...few become positive contributing, tax paying citizens...many become incarcerated and many become pet humans to taxpayers.

The hard working illegal parents making $50k/yr to support their US citizen children, don't get SS, healthcare or benefits. They may eventually get deported, leaving US all their assets they spent their lifetime building.
50k per year...huh? All their assets...huh?
What, their rabid pit bulls? Their Dodgers and Raiders collections? Their beat up piece of shit Toyota Corolla? Their bright yellow shithole house?
What fantasy land are you in...haha...that's funny shit. None of your beloved cockroaches make 50k per year. No English and no iQ = no communication skills = no income. Easy shit.

If you don't want more US citizens being born in the USA, then you must support abortion, planned parenthood, sterilization, etc
Nah, I prefer to support a giant wall, a rewrite of the 14th and zero tolerance against third world filth coming here and robbing REAL American's....TA-DA! What else can I teach you.

10USC246 is federal law, let's start rounding up illegals who are not Patriotic enough to muster.
Oh you irrational little snowflake - we've been down this road before. You Google federal laws and have absolutely no clue what you are looking at. This is when you were laughed off of the board for posting a law from 1995 while ignoring what it said in 2017: here #1434 and here #1439

There is nothing worse than Google Lawyers. Little Daniel here doesn't have a clue about what he's talking about. He Google's stuff and posts it without reading it. He couldn't even read the top to see that his link was from January 4, 1995 while mine was law from 2017 (and that was at the very top).

I live in LA and most of baggers and freeloaders are American born citizens and mostly white. I have never seen a Latino with a sign asking for money
Most illegals are hard working people and do contribute to the system and the economy....and without them America wouldn't be what it is. I say legalize them they work harder than millions of those brats that were born here and spend countless of hours on the internet analyzing matters that are too complex for their little brains.
The OP is FAKE NEWS!
I don't see any Mexicans freeloading!

You're sadly mistaken and or flat out lying. I'll go out on a limb and bet you're either illegal or of recent illegal descent yourself...what part of Mexico are you from?
I live in Southern California...there's 5' tall human cockroaches (wetbacks) selling roses on every other corner in the shithole areas. They may as well be begging...If they had a third grade level iQ and could speak/ write English they'd be standing there with a sad face and a cardboard sign.
"I don't see any Mexicans freeloading"
Let me break this down for:
The average Hispanic family in CA looks like this:
Carlos and Guadalupe have 4-6 children born in the U.S. all attending public schools. Carlos works for $10 dollars an hour CASH and averages 50 hours per week, Carlos grosses $500 per week in income.
Guadalupe is a stay at home mother.
The cost to attend a public school in CA is $10,600 per year per child. The cost of child birth in CA is $10,000. Carlos and Guadalupe get housing assistance, EBT, welfare, health coverage...etc etc all compliments of hard working real American taxpayers. I won't list all the other direct and indirect expenses related to Carlos' family as it would be retarded and a waste of time.
Do your own math and PLEASE explain to me how Carlos and Guadalupe aren't mooching off Americans. Tell me how they're helping Americans and this country.

Dear idiot! The Gov funded child birth & education expenses you referenced above went to US born children who are US citizens. This is to insure they become healthy, english speaking, educated, employed, productive, tax paying citizens, instead of freeloading mooches.

If you don't want more US citizens being born in the USA, then you must support abortion, planned parenthood, sterilization, etc.

First things first....What part of Mexico are you from and how long have you stole from and been fed by REAL American's?
"Dear idiot! The Gov funded child birth & education expenses you referenced above went to US born children who are US citizens. This is to insure they become healthy, english speaking, educated, employed, productive, tax paying citizens, instead of freeloading mooches.
I think you mean the "American taxpayer funded"...right?
These silver tooth anchors you speak of are here by illegal means and should not be granted citizenship. We desperately need a rewrite of the 14th. Further, the "free shit" program is not working...few become positive contributing, tax paying citizens...many become incarcerated and many become pet humans to taxpayers.

What, their rabid pit bulls? Their Dodgers and Raiders collections? Their beat up piece of shit Toyota Corolla? Their bright yellow shithole house?
What fantasy land are you in...haha...that's funny shit. None of your beloved cockroaches make 50k per year. No English and no iQ = no communication skills = no income. Easy shit.

If you don't want more US citizens being born in the USA, then you must support abortion, planned parenthood, sterilization, etc
Nah, I prefer to support a giant wall, a rewrite of the 14th and zero tolerance against third world filth coming here and robbing REAL American's....TA-DA! What else can I teach you.

You are far beyond stupid. Your side lost the civil war, therefore the 14th will never be rewritten. Repubtards invited them in to crush wages in the first place. Now that we spent money educating their US citizen kids, you retards want to ship them out before they get a job to pay us back. You stupid big government scum strip citizens of wealth & rights destroying our country.

Reagan, Bush 1 & 2 shipped out the USA manufacturing jobs. Clinton & Obama saved them.
fredgraph.png

It's beyond stupid we have to pay for 21,000 border patrol agents = 11 per mile + their corrupt lifetime government pensions & benefits. One BP agent can easily cover a half mile in each direction with binoculars, radio & rifle. So 1 agent per mile is plenty. 1,950 mile border only needs 1,950 agents. Multiply times 4 for 24 hour watch, weekends & vacation = 7,800 agents.

Fire 13,200 BP agents & use that money to cut taxes & build a wall for immigrants to view as they fly over it. Not one more dime for border security. They are just wasting my money if illegals are getting past the current tax payer funded boondoggle of 21,000 Border Patrol Agents of Big Government!

Last edited:

Prisons should be self funding rehabilitation facilities. Keep most of them off the tax payers dole.
The US drug / crime problem was caused by Republicans CIA Running & Pushing Drugs into our US cities to fund wars, Crime rates soared under Reagan Bush. Clinton dropped crime rates by more than any president in history!

Funny how the illegals on roofing crews around here drive $60K pick-up trucks & Cadillac Escalades. None of them will show up for work for less than $100 cash or $150 check. Their employers can't find any for less & pay most of them more.

Last edited:

Prisons should be self funding rehabilitation facilities. Keep most of them off the tax payers dole.
The US drug / crime problem was caused by Republicans CIA Running & Pushing Drugs into our US cities to fund wars, Crime rates soared under Reagan Bush. Clinton dropped crime rates by more than any president in history!

Funny how the illegals on roofing crews around here drive $60K pick-up trucks & Cadillac Escalades. None of them will show up for work for less than $100 cash or $150 check. Their employers can't find any for less & pay most of them more.
Horseshit. Crime rates soared under previous administrations. They started their decline under Reagan and Bush.

You just can't stop lying, can you, douche bag?

Bennett%20crimes.gif

Oh you irrational little snowflake - we've been down this road before. You Google federal laws and have absolutely no clue what you are looking at. This is when you were laughed off of the board for posting a law from 1995 while ignoring what it said in 2017: here #1434 and here #1439

There is nothing worse than Google Lawyers. Little Daniel here doesn't have a clue about what he's talking about. He Google's stuff and posts it without reading it. He couldn't even read the top to see that his link was from January 4, 1995 while mine was law from 2017 (and that was at the very top).
I updated my propaganda; why not update Yours.

10USC246 is federal law. The Supreme Court must know that simply Because, there is no appeal to ignorance of the law.

You are admitting this cannot be solved by Capitalism.
How can I "admit" to something which I never claimed? :uhh:

Snowflake...you said capitalism would "solve" the problem because your ego mislead you into believing that you could appeal to our faith in that system and dupe us into your idiotic support of criminal activity.

Conservatives are well aware that capitalism cannot solve criminal activity simply because it is not permitted to. If a person is murdered, the family cannot bring criminal charges against someone. They can bring civil charges - but not criminal charges. Only the state can bring criminal charges.

You need to go back to the drawing board Daniel. Your desperate attempts at throwing shit at the wall and hoping something sticks is just not working.

I updated my propaganda;
A rare moment of honesty from a fascist. Interesting. I like it.

But this reality here is one of many reasons why you have no credibility. It is just propaganda - exactly as you said. You Google shit and post it without having a clue what you're looking at. You're uninformed about the subject matter at hand but you insist on posting about it anyway.

You are admitting this cannot be solved by Capitalism.
How can I "admit" to something which I never claimed? :uhh:

Snowflake...you said capitalism would "solve" the problem because your ego mislead you into believing that you could appeal to our faith in that system and dupe us into your idiotic support of criminal activity.

Conservatives are well aware that capitalism cannot solve criminal activity simply because it is not permitted to. If a person is murdered, the family cannot bring criminal charges against someone. They can bring civil charges - but not criminal charges. Only the state can bring criminal charges.

You need to go back to the drawing board Daniel. Your desperate attempts at throwing shit at the wall and hoping something sticks is just not working.
Right wing whining about socialism is annoying, if you can't even proclaim a subscription to capitaism.

I updated my propaganda;
A rare moment of honesty from a fascist. Interesting. I like it.

But this reality here is one of many reasons why you have no credibility. It is just propaganda - exactly as you said. You Google shit and post it without having a clue what you're looking at. You're uninformed about the subject matter at hand but you insist on posting about it anyway.
dears on the whole and entire, right wing; y'all cannot get out of this one simply because:

10USC246 is federal law. The Supreme Court must know that simply Because, there is no appeal to ignorance of the law.

Conservatives are well aware that capitalism cannot solve criminal activity simply because it is not permitted to. If a person is murdered, the family cannot bring criminal charges against someone. They can bring civil charges - but not criminal charges. Only the state can bring criminal charges..

Actually only the state or federal court can bring civil charges. Private citizens have no jurisdiction over other citizens, except for parental rights.

Right wing whining about socialism is annoying, if you can't even proclaim a subscription to capitaism.
Not nearly as annoying as the mind-numbing drivel you post day after day. It's just a simple fact that's the law requires the state to address criminal activity.

Conservatives are well aware that capitalism cannot solve criminal activity simply because it is not permitted to. If a person is murdered, the family cannot bring criminal charges against someone. They can bring civil charges - but not criminal charges. Only the state can bring criminal charges..

Actually only the state or federal court can bring civil charges. Private citizens have no jurisdiction over other citizens, except for parental rights.
Actually, you need to go back to law school to brush up on your civil statutes. Only private citizens can bring civil suites against other citizens. And only the state can bring criminal charges.

Not nearly as annoying as the mind-numbing drivel you post day after day. It's just a simple fact that's the law requires the state to address criminal activity.
Yes, the law is a form of socialism. Y"all keep resorting to the socialism of the "coercive use of force of the State" to accomplish most of y'alls objectives, not capitalism.

Forum List

Back