Trumpsters, please provide your defense of this

Kanye West bought Fuentes with him. Trump had no idea he was coming. Try the truth. If there is one thing Trump failed at it was being a racist.
what world are you living in ???? Trump and his father fiercely fought a 1973 discrimination lawsuit brought by the Justice Department for their alleged refusal to rent apartments in predominantly white buildings to black tenants. Testimony showed that the applications filed by black apartment seekers were marked with a “C’’ for “colored.” A settlement that ended the lawsuit did not require the Trumps to explicitly acknowledge that discrimination had occurred — but the government’s description of the settlement said Trump and his father had “failed and neglected” to comply with the Fair Housing Act seems you frgot this cone ... if you like I can get you a conversation of him using the
'N} in his conversations about the black who republicans revealed about him doing so... I can do that for you if you like. ...

what world are you living in ???? Trump and his father fiercely fought a 1973 discrimination lawsuit brought by the Justice Department for their alleged refusal to rent apartments in predominantly white buildings to black tenants. Testimony showed that the applications filed by black apartment seekers were marked with a “C’’ for “colored.” A settlement that ended the lawsuit did not require the Trumps to explicitly acknowledge that discrimination had occurred — but the government’s description of the settlement said Trump and his father had “failed and neglected” to comply with the Fair Housing Act seems you frgot this cone ... if you like I can get you a conversation of him using the
'N} in his conversations about the black who republicans revealed about him doing so... I can do that for you if you like. ...
What happened in 1973 had nothing to so with a surprise guest.

OMG!!

they did??

those bastards,,

did you know biden fought for yrs to keep black people out of white schools and his legislation put more black people in jail than the USA had in slaves

Last edited:
Kanye West bought Fuentes with him. Trump had no idea he was coming. Try the truth. If there is one thing Trump failed at it was being a racist.
There you go again with holding no accountability to your orange bag O' shit for any of his actions or behaviors. This party trick is played out. No one respects or takes your opinions seriously.

If the orange bag O' shit cared about optics at all, he would have cancelled his dinner with the white supremacist.

There you go again with holding no accountability to your orange bag O' shit for any of his actions or behaviors. This party trick is played out. No one respects or takes your opinions seriously.

If the orange bag O' shit cared about optics at all, he would have cancelled his dinner with the white supremacist.
No accountability? For what having someone over for dinner? You are really dumb.

What happened in 1973 had nothing to so with a surprise guest.
what the hell are you talking about ... he was being charged with being a racist .. this is only one case he has be caught calling black people N words ... in many cases he has said he doesn't want n words working at his place of businesses he the people running the place when trump would show up had all their blacks hid from him ... this has been documented to the people who have run his business .. I can get those statements for you too ...

what the hell are you talking about ... he was being charged with being a racist .. this is only one case he has be caught calling black people N words ... in many cases he has said he doesn't want n words working at his place of businesses he the people running the place when trump would show up had all their blacks hid from him ... this has been documented to the people who have run his business .. I can get those statements for you too ...
What is the punishment for being a racist? Exactly what law covers that?

In a "speech" a couple of days ago, Trump went specifically after Jack Smith's "wife and family".

Is this beyond the pale for you?

I don't expect it is, and I expect the standard "TDS" evasion. But do ANY of you want to say this is wrong and dangerous? Smith's wife and family have done nothing.

ANY of you?

I love it.... Jack Smith is a treasonous prick....

only on day one,,

does tha scare you??

it should,,

biden has been doing it for yrs if not decades,,

so enough of you projecting your crimes on other people,,
one day is too many ... and you know once he does it, it won't change ... that's the type of person is ... believe me when they say something like that its a damn hint what he is going to do ... for as long as he is in power... elections will be eliminated ...trump and his sons with take over ... that who they are ... stop being so blind..

one day is too many ... and you know once he does it, it won't change ... that's the type of person is ... believe me when they say something like that its a damn hint what he is going to do ... for as long as he is in power... elections will be eliminated ...trump and his sons with take over ... that who they are ... stop being so blind..
did you know biden fought for yrs to keep black people out of white schools and his legislation put more black people in jail than the USA had in slaves

Forum List

Back