TrumpUSA Dollhouse

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
This is a mock-setup of a hypothetical celebrity sales-pitch for the idealistic podium of our arguably commerce-politicized 'TrumpUSA.'

What do you find dreamy about capitalism/consumerism?

What will be the folklore of the Trump Administration?

====

"My name is Tom Cruise, and I'm your personal Real-World advocate for the adsorption of commerce-related product-branding, a new religion coordinated with Scientology idealism and perhaps (arguably) Catholic open-mindedness.

film.jpeg

We want to sell you the marketability of seemingly heretical American designs in consumer-goods and product-logos, so you will not shun the Western world's embracing of graphic humanist modelling 'pedestals' such as Sports Illustrated's Swimsuit Issue or Starbucks coffee or cell phones for kids!

sirens.jpg

The Middle East (various fundamentalist Muslim groups from Syria, Iran, etc., etc.) view America as a morally-lax and ethically-vulnerable system of pirates, profiteers, and playboys. There's a good reason that the Taliban attacked the World Trade Center in 2001. They didn't want to look like nuts, and it's why I made the politically-incendiary films Lions for Lambs, Born on the 4th of July, and Valkyrie. I'm Tom Cruise, and I want you to feel better about capitalism...

neon-phone_opt.jpg

I don't want you to be alarmed at my enthusiasm. There's a reason I'm a 'celebrity.' There's a reason Americans love the reality-scenario TV series The Real World (MTV). That reason is --- America, unlike other nations (or democracies) is not shying away from the explicit marketing of lifestyle-related 'items.' It's why Playboy Magazine is so popular, and it's why a capitalism-controversy film such as Syriana is not censored by American film-boards. Are you disinformed about TrumpUSA?"

====

:boohoo:

The Cab Cadet: Dream-Thimble?

There's no reason we can't leap from Taxi Driver to American Made!

====

"Obey, Mr. Cruise. He knows what he's talking about. My job is simple. As a media face (like Mr. Cruise), all I have to do is ensure the security/safety of pedestrian transit systems/vehicles such as Boston's subway system and taxicab companies. You might think such a job is menial or mundane, but in fact, when I do my job well, Americans feel safer travelling to shopping malls and tourism centers from anywhere around the country without feeling the tinge of domestic/foreign terrorist threats! Remember folks, the most important thing is to consider why Starbucks coffee is your friend --- not the Devil."

====

affleck2.jpg blueCab.png

Ouija

Here's a fictional abstract about nerdy optimism...

====

Tom Cruise, Ben Affleck, and two Navy Seals named Snake-Eyes and Beach-Head were deployed by the CIA in Jerusalem to walk around the Holy City as pedestrians pretending to be celebrating multiculturalism on Halloween Eve there. Their mission was to assess pedestrian perspectives on everyday festivity/revelry in a symbolic multicultural area. Cruise dressed as a samurai, Affleck as a computer-genius, and Snake-Eyes and Beach-Head as ninjas! As the 'quartet' walked around Jerusalem, they tried to assess the sociological impact of multiculturalism on pedestrian idealism in a sacred city filled with tourists and priests. When they returned to America, they reported that what they witnessed was nothing less than an unfiltered joviality towards 'traffic etiquette,' but they wondered, "Is such revelry indicative of the modern age and multiculturalism or simply a sign of commerce?"

====

quatro1.jpg

Forum List

Back