Tsarnaev family collected over $100,000 in welfare benfits!!!

From 2001 to 2006 Bush and the repubs had plenty of time to put and end to that kind of nonsense.

Wasn't it the Clinton Administration who put a five limit on welfare, yes I believe it was. So since the five years limit wasn't up until after the Democrats took control of congress and Obama Administration has rescinded the five year limit, I guess its all on Obama head now.

Because a rule passed under Clinton failed to stop it, that means Bush & Romney were under no obligation to do anything at all? That makes no fucking sense

why, you give obama a free pass for not restoring the regulations you claim the republicans removed from banks and corporations. why the hypocriscy?

I'm not going to blame Obama personally, but I will blame liberals for creating a welfare system that allowed this family to remain on the dole for ten years.

I'm not going to blame Obama personally, but I will blame liberals for creating a welfare system that allowed this family to remain on the dole for ten years.

So the Boston bombing is liberals fault.

I'm so surprised that a moron rightie like yourself would have that opinion. Really, I didn't see that one coming.

Wasn't it the Clinton Administration who put a five limit on welfare, yes I believe it was. So since the five years limit wasn't up until after the Democrats took control of congress and Obama Administration has rescinded the five year limit, I guess its all on Obama head now.

Because a rule passed under Clinton failed to stop it, that means Bush & Romney were under no obligation to do anything at all? That makes no fucking sense

why, you give obama a free pass for not restoring the regulations you claim the republicans removed from banks and corporations. why the hypocriscy?

Is this seriously what you want the discussion to be about? A guy blew up a bomb and killed and injured Americans and you're more concerned with what kind of welfare his family was on?

Is this seriously what you want the discussion to be about? A guy blew up a bomb and killed and injured Americans and you're more concerned with what kind of welfare his family was on?

My concern is not that they were on welfare but with that said, being on welfare how did they afford a car, a six month trip to Russia, a recent trip that their parents have taken to Russia and all the guns and bombs that was in their possession? Can't do that on a welfare check....
Question: who financed them?

My concern is not that they were on welfare but with that said, being on welfare how did they afford a car, a six month trip to Russia, a recent trip that their parents have taken to Russia and all the guns and bombs that was in their possession? Can't do that on a welfare check....

They probably committed a crime and cheated the system. Did you seriously need someone to explain that to you? Now can we move on?

So the Boston bombing is liberals fault.

I'm so surprised that a moron rightie like yourself would have that opinion. Really, I didn't see that one coming.

Did I say anything here about the Boston bombing?

[My concern is not that they were on welfare but with that said, being on welfare how did they afford a car, a six month trip to Russia, a recent trip that their parents have taken to Russia and all the guns and bombs that was in their possession? Can't do that on a welfare check....

It's called fraud. The tsarnaevs claimed 20 kids they don't have and the welfare agency took their word on it. Obozo has told the agencies to only challenge whites.

[Is this seriously what you want the discussion to be about? A guy blew up a bomb and killed and injured Americans and you're more concerned with what kind of welfare his family was on?

Without the welfare state, they wouldn't have been here. THINK

This is without a doubt the weakest republican party I have ever seen in my life.

they cant even come up with a real issue.
Its all about hating Obama no matter what goes down.
the stupid party just keeps getting stupier.
the racists are killing them dead

Yeah, 4 dead Americans in Benghazi - not a real issue.

Economy in the tank - not a real issue

Millions of Americans out of work - not a real issue.

Gay basketball player - Now there's a real issue!

They probably committed a crime and cheated the system. Did you seriously need someone to explain that to you? Now can we move on?

Answer the question moron...Who Financed Them?

Forum List

Back