Tucker Carlson: George Floyd wasn’t murdered.

Why would the cop murder Floyd in broad daylight, with tens of people watching and recording him with their phones?

Having said that it was an overzealous cop that acted with disregard to Floyd’s safety. Cop is guilty of manslaughter
Of course all Georgy Porgy had to do was stay in the police car. But he kept kicking his way out, and ended up face down on the ground. Stupid does, stupid things, and that will end up killing you.

Moral of the story: Dont be stupid...

it was an overzealous cop that acted with disregard to Floyd’s safety. Cop is guilty of manslaughter
How did you come to that conclusion?

Could you point out which one of the cops you are speaking of, and explain to the USMB forum how you came to the conclusion that he was acting in disregard to Floyd's safety?

To me it appeared that the cops were desperately trying to save Floyd's life.

How did you come to that conclusion?

Could you point out which one of the cops you are speaking of, and explain to the USMB forum how you came to the conclusion that he was acting in disregard to Floyd's safety?

To me it appeared that the cops were desperately trying to save Floyd's life.
Derek Chauvin. His choke hold oo Floyd was excessive

Derek Chauvin. His choke hold oo Floyd was excessive
The coroner said that the policeman did not injure Floyd and that Floyd had a lethal amount of fentanyl in his system and that he had covid and a heart condition.
Here is what happened.
It was an election year, and the Left needed an issue to agitate the Dem Voters.
If Floyd had been white and it was not an election year, we would have never heard of him.
The Democrats/Media exploited the Floyd case to help install Pedo Joe into office.

Fentanyl: Here's how it kills you | CBC News

Aug 31, 2017 · Fentanyl attaches to receptors in the brain and can cause a person to stop breathing. (CBC News) But on the street, fentanyl is often mixed with other drugs, and the …

Last edited:
The medical examiner testified in court that Floyd died after police used restraint and neck compression which caused the death. He was of course extensively cross-examined by the defense lawyers and they couldn't shake him.

But yeah, let's ignore all of that and take the word of some dude peddling his book. :sleeping-smiley-015:

Dr. Andrew Baker, Hennepin County’s chief medical examiner, said Floyd died after police “subdual, restraint and neck compression” caused his heart and lungs to stop.
Heart and lungs stopped. That is what we said. The man was stoned out of his mind and lied his ass off to the cops.

Yeah, he was.

I watched the video.

So did you.

So did the jury.
Yes, the video showed George yelling about not being able to breathe before any cop touched him, and while he was laying in the back of the squad car. When you overdose on Fentanyl that is what happens, it feels like you can’t breathe because the oxygen gets cut off. He had a lethal amount of fentanyl in his blood, as well as other drugs.

If the cop kneeling on his neck were to actually cut off his air supply, he would had passed out in less than 30 seconds. Instead he was yelling out “I can’t breave” for 8 minutes, which proves he could technically breathe and the knee wasn’t asphyxiating him at all.

Blm is a racist organization, they are anti-American, and they have affected court cases around the country. It is disgraceful. wrt Floyd none of those police officers woke up that morning thinking they would kill somebody.

The media and many politicians, including some Republicans concentrate on “Black people this Black people that” as if their babies.. their now pulling the same crap with Jews now treating Jews like their babies

I’m Irish Catholic. My people have a history of standing up and being proud. I’m proud of my people. Most Jews most blacks are proud of their people and they reject the victim hood garbage.

Most cops are good people ….there are white people and Black people killed by police in America its very rare tho. You never hear about the white people.

Still the vast majority of police interactions with Americans are good interactions.

If the event didn't occur, would he be dead? Quite a coicidence that he stops breathing right as he is kneed on. How inhumane have.people become that they care who did the killing or the character of person rather than the tactic used? Some of you guys are vile and Tucker is a tool for continuing to carry their water.

He didn't 'stop breathing right as he was kneed on'; he kept babbling and whining for several minutes. He wasn't being choked.

Forum List

Back