Tuesday night's "massacre"???

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Of course, Comey's abrupt firing by the Trumpster reminds some of us older folks of what happened with Nixon on October, 1973. Firing someone who is investigating you ALWAYS smacks of a cover-up and NEVER turn out too well.

The charlatan, Trump, stated in his letter that he was "grateful" for Comey's absolution in clearing Trump of any wrong-doing in the Russian collusion investigation......which sounds not only of the typical blustering by the orange clown, but also of the typical bullshit that has become common fare from this WH............Of course, Comey may differ a bit in Trump's assessment.

I am actually pleased with Comey;s firing (the guy seems too conflicted) since it will make a special prosecutor appointment almost a certainty. However, a special prosecutor is NOT enough since such a prosecutor's role is strictly on the legality of the possible collusion; what is needed for this issue to be perfectly above board, is a neutral investigative body to collaborate with the prosecutor.

Since the FBI is the best investigative body available, a special branch within the FBI (one that would not report to either the FBI director or DOJ) should be authorized and amply funded and allowed access to any and all previous files.

Of course, Trump could always also resign and save us all this entertainment. I loved the Nixon's disgrace of 44 years ago, and I will love it now. Bring it on.

Of course, Comey's abrupt firing by the Trumpster reminds some of us older folks of what happened with Nixon on October, 1973. Firing someone who is investigating you ALWAYS smacks of a cover-up and NEVER turn out too well.

The charlatan, Trump, stated in his letter that he was "grateful" for Comey's absolution in clearing Trump of any wrong-doing in the Russian collusion investigation......which sounds not only of the typical blustering by the orange clown, but also of the typical bullshit that has become common fare from this WH............Of course, Comey may differ a bit in Trump's assessment.

I am actually pleased with Comey;s firing (the guy seems too conflicted) since it will make a special prosecutor appointment almost a certainty. However, a special prosecutor is NOT enough since such a prosecutor's role is strictly on the legality of the possible collusion; what is needed for this issue to be perfectly above board, is a neutral investigative body to collaborate with the prosecutor.

Since the FBI is the best investigative body available, a special branch within the FBI (one that would not report to either the FBI director or DOJ) should be authorized and amply funded and allowed access to any and all previous files.

Of course, Trump could always also resign and save us all this entertainment. I loved the Nixon's disgrace of 44 years ago, and I will love it now. Bring it on.
Trump’s attempt to undermine an investigation into the administration’s criminal acts will fail as did Nixon’s.

Nice to see you may be seeing the light.

He should have fired Comey on day 10 at the latest. The IRS kingpin Koskinen is next.
koskinen.jpg

• Banned
Trump should learn a bit of history, instead of being the eternal, orange moron.
Either he is unwittingly digging his own grave, or Pence and Bannon are doing it for him

since it will make a special prosecutor appointment almost a certainty

How? It takes an act of Congress to do that and remind us again who owns Congress?

• Banned
How? It takes an act of Congress to do that and remind us again who owns Congress?

You morons may want to flaunt your current ability for a cover up,,,,but you should know how that usually turns out.

There are still some decent republicans out there.....AND, you should also know that the DOJ can also appoint a special counsel....and since racist Sessions has already recused himself, the deputy AG may grow a spine.

The pressure was high before but now it has gone through the roof...

Trump can't appoint the guy investigating his campaign... Do you think Congress will be burdened by Trump from then on...

Trump is looking like a disaster already... His biggest success would be no to pass that sick joke of a Healthcare bill as it will destroy the GOP, it will cut the knees off his base...

Trumpcare could send seniors' insurance rates skyrocketing

Does Trump know his base they are old white and poor with loads of preexisting conditions...

You morons may want to flaunt your current ability for a cover up,,,,but you should know how that usually turns out.

There are still some decent republicans out there.....AND, you should also know that the DOJ can also appoint a special counsel....and since racist Sessions has already recused himself, the deputy AG may grow a spine.

LMFAO...

So Trump will sign a bill to investigate himself? Or 2/3 of Congress will agree?

The DOJ serious? Lol

Here's how a special prosecutor investigating Trump and Russia would get appointed

didnt liberals bitch he kept comey?

i mean do you guys even listen to yourselves?

The pressure was high before but now it has gone through the roof...

Trump can't appoint the guy investigating his campaign... Do you think Congress will be burdened by Trump from then on...

Trump is looking like a disaster already... His biggest success would be no to pass that sick joke of a Healthcare bill as it will destroy the GOP, it will cut the knees off his base...

Trumpcare could send seniors' insurance rates skyrocketing

Does Trump know his base they are old white and poor with loads of preexisting conditions...

Trump is the only guy who can appoint..

And the Democrats in Congress don't have enough votes to do a damn thing about it

LMFAO...

So Trump will sign a bill to investigate himself? Or 2/3 of Congress will agree?

The DOJ serious? Lol

Here's how a special prosecutor investigating Trump and Russia would get appointed

bear,

It is pretty simple... Innocent men want to prove there innocence. It Trump gives anything but an independent investigation he basically pleading guilty...

If he is innocent, why run?

LMFAO...

The DOJ serious? Lol

bear,

It is pretty simple... Innocent men want to prove there innocence. It Trump gives anything but an independent investigation he basically pleading guilty...

If he is innocent, why run?

According to Trump, Comey already said Trump was innocent.

Deep Throat is the pseudonym given to the secret informant who provided information to Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein of The Washington Post, in 1972, about the involvement of U.S. President Richard Nixon's administration in what came to be known as the Watergate scandal. In 2005, 31 years after Nixon's resignation and 11 years after Nixon's death, a family attorney stated that former Federal Bureau of Investigation Associate Director Mark Felt was Deep Throat. Felt was suffering from dementia at the time and had previously denied being Deep Throat, but Woodward and Bernstein confirmed the attorney's claim.

History is repeating itself....:popcorn:

Deep Throat is the pseudonym given to the secret informant who provided information to Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein of The Washington Post, in 1972, about the involvement of U.S. President Richard Nixon's administration in what came to be known as the Watergate scandal. In 2005, 31 years after Nixon's resignation and 11 years after Nixon's death, a family attorney stated that former Federal Bureau of Investigation Associate Director Mark Felt was Deep Throat. Felt was suffering from dementia at the time and had previously denied being Deep Throat, but Woodward and Bernstein confirmed the attorney's claim.

How?

images.jpg

How?

View attachment 125860

Have you heard of the Watergate deep throat , he was the whistle blower that eventually brought down Nixon?

The movie All the President's Men was a docudrama about it..

Deep throat turned out to be a former FBI director...

I seriously think that Trump opened a can of worms , and some big leaks are going to start surfacing ..

Trump embarrassed Comey.. I don't think Comey will go down quietly..

How?

View attachment 125860

Have you heard of the Watergate deep throat , he was the whistle blower that eventually brought down Nixon?

The movie All the President's Men was a docudrama about it..

Deep throat turned out to be a former FBI director...

I seriously think that Trump opened a can of worms , and some big leaks are going to start surfacing ..

Trump embarrassed Comey.. I don't think Comey will go down quietly..

Comey wife likes Trump, and one of the ones who got him.to turn..soooo

They should be named the Department of Snipe Hunting.

Forum List

Back