Tuesday primaries was a good sign for moderates

All of you brain dead Trump minion's anger toward me really hurts.

I extend tough love toward the whole group in an attempt to pull you out of the destructive Trump cult. How am I thanked. With anger. It is not fair.
You really believe your BS don’t you? You are as dumb as those that believe in the stolen election crap! Man, I’m sorry I didn’t know.

Tuesday primaries was a good sign for moderates.
Extreme left politicians did not fair well
Trump endorsed Republicans lost to their "not Trump endorsed" opponents

Could US politics making a slight turn toward sanity?

LOL, nice one pretending you were talking about both parties when of course the only "extreme" party in your bigoted, racist eyes is Trump ...

No, I just happen to know what the word means.

Anyone that supports/votes for the Repubs is a Conservative

You just said we're not conservatives, now we are, drama queen?

Define "conservative" because you don't seem to know what that means

You just said we're not conservatives, now we are, drama queen?

Define "conservative" because you don't seem to know what that means

Whoops, left out the "not".

Golfing Gator had to vote for Biden, Biden's a real conservative, right Gator?

Fuck no, I did not vote for Biden. I voted for the only person running on smaller government and more freedom.

Jo Jorgensen.

You people claim to be conservative and then vote for the guy that submitted the 4 largest budget request in the history of the nation

Whoops, left out the "not".

Define what you mean by "conservative." Just high level is fine. I'm a fiscal conservative. I'm not a social conservative. I consider myself a military conservative because I want to use it a whole lot less than either party does these days

Fuck no, I did not vote for Biden. I voted for the only person running on smaller government and more freedom.

Jo Jorgensen.

You people claim to be conservative and then vote for the guy that submitted the 4 largest budget request in the history of the nation

Wow, you're so stupid you don't know how the budget process works. Just wow. You're just sad

Define what you mean by "conservative." Just high level is fine. I'm a fiscal conservative. I'm not a social conservative. I consider myself a military conservative because I want to use it a whole lot less than either party does these days

A fiscal conservative is the only real conservative. Smaller government, no deficit spending and more freedoms and liberties.

The last actual conservative president we have had was a guy named Calvin.

Forum List

Back