Tuesday primaries was a good sign for moderates

Wow, you're so stupid you don't know how the budget process works. Just wow. You're just sad

Of course I know how it works, thus I do not worship Trump like you all.

Fuck no, I did not vote for Biden. I voted for the only person running on smaller government and more freedom.

Jo Jorgensen.

You people claim to be conservative and then vote for the guy that submitted the 4 largest budget request in the history of the nation
Yeah, it's really hard to find anyone who voted for Brandon these days. We get it.

He won't admit it but he knows he voted for Joe... 17 days straight of the national average of gas rising.... 17 DAYS!

Yes, Gator says all sorts of loony left shit, then says he voted for Jo not Joe as if anyone would believe that after his saying zero libertarian ideals and trying to chastise us, LOL

Tuesday primaries was a good sign for moderates.
Extreme left politicians did not fair well
Trump endorsed Republicans lost to their "not Trump endorsed" opponents

Could US politics making a slight turn toward sanity?

Really? This link to lefty Politico (since you provided none) says he endorsed 16 candidates. By my count all 16 won, or advanced.

California wins​

CA01​

Rep. Doug LaMalfa​

Made the general election by finishing in first place.

He voted to overturn 2020 election results.

CA03​

Kevin Kiley​

Made the general election by finishing in second place.

A GOP state assemblyman and sharp critic of Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom, Kiley placed sixth in his bid to unseat Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom in 2021. But that finish didn’t dissuade Trump from backing him after meeting Kiley in May at a Trump California golf course. “No one has fought Gavin Newsom harder than Kevin. He doesn’t wait for the fight, like the do-nothing RINOs who have watched California get absolutely destroyed by the radical maniacs in Sacramento,” Trump said in his endorsement.

CA05​

Rep. Tom McClintock​

CA20​

Rep. Kevin McCarthy​

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA)

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) speaks with reporters after voting on the establishment of a commission to investigate the events of Jan. 6 in May 2021. | Win McNamee/Getty Images

The House minority leader, whom Trump has referred to as “my Kevin,” received his endorsement from the former president over the weekend. Audio tapes released in April showed McCarthy privately bashing the former president following the Jan. 6 attacks — to the brief irritation of Trump and others in the GOP — though the two still publicly support each other.

McCarthy voted to overturn 2020 election results.

CA22​

Connie Conway​

Trump backed the former state legislator in the special election runoff to replace GOP Rep. Devin Nunes, who resigned his seat to run Trump’s media company. In his endorsement statement, the former president commended Conway’s work for his administration as California executive director for the Department of Agriculture’s Farm Service Agency.

Conway will only serve in Congress temporarily, as the district lapses next year after the state’s new congressional district map takes effect.

Trump's endorsement record isn't as strong as he says | Inside the Forecast

Play Video

CA23​

Rep. Jay Obernolte*​

*With 48 percent of the expected vote in, Obernolte was in first place.

CA41​

Rep. Ken Calvert*​

*With 68 percent of the expected vote in, Calvert was in first place.

CA48​

Rep. Darrell Issa​

Iowa wins​

GOVERNOR​

Gov. Kim Reynolds​

Unopposed.

SENATE​

Sen. Chuck Grassley​

Senate Judiciary Ranking Member Chuck Grassley

Senate Judiciary Ranking Member Chuck Grassley (R-IA) speaks during a nomination hearing with the Senate Judiciary Committee in February. | Anna Moneymaker/Getty Images

Won with 74 percent.

The 88-year-old senator has criticized Trump’s role in the Jan. 6 attacks in the past — and called for the prosecution of participants — but that didn’t stop Grassley from touting the former president’s support. “So if I didn’t accept the endorsement of a person who has 91% of the Republican voters in Iowa, I wouldn’t be too smart. I’m smart enough to accept that endorsement,” Grassley said at an October rally last year where he received Trump’s backing.

IA01​

Rep. Ashley Hinson​

Unopposed.

IA04​

Rep. Randy Feenstra​

Unopposed.

Mississippi wins​

MS01​

Rep. Trent Kelly​

Won with 90 percent.

Montana wins​

MT01​

Ryan Zinke*​

Ryan Zinke testifies before a committee.

Former Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke testifies before the Senate in May 2018, in Washington, D.C. | Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images

*With 80 percent of the expected vote in, Zinke held a narrow lead over Al Olszewski, 41 percent to 40 percent.

Zinke served as U.S. Interior Secretary under Trump for two years after a previous stint in Congress. He resigned in 2018 over financial ethics concerns, related to an investigation that found he inappropriately used his authority to support a Montana-based project and did not divulge all information related to his involvement. In his endorsement, Trump praised Zinke for his previous Cabinet work and said he looked forward to someone who would “fight against the radical left Democrats who continually block the America First policies we put in place.”

MT02​

Rep. Matt Rosendale​

Won with 76 percent.

South Dakota wins​

GOVERNOR​

Gov. Kristi Noem​

South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem speaks in Sioux Falls, S.D.

South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem speaks in Sioux Falls, S.D. | Erin Bormett/The Argus Leader via AP

Won with 76 percent.

Trump took notice of Noem during her tenure in Congress and then as governor — the former president even asked her to consider running against Sen. John Thune, which she declined. During Trump’s Independence Day visit to South Dakota’s Mount Rushmore in 2020, Noem presented him with a replica with his face on it after he expressed interest in joining his presidential predecessors on the national landmark. She also campaigned around the country for Trump in 2020 and had a 2021 fundraiser for her reelection campaign at Mar-a-Lago, hosted by Donald Trump Jr. and girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle.

Yeah, it's really hard to find anyone who voted for Brandon these days. We get it.

Not really. I know a lot of people that did, none of them regret it at all since for most it was a vote against Trump

A fiscal conservative is the only real conservative. Smaller government, no deficit spending and more freedoms and liberties.

The last actual conservative president we have had was a guy named Calvin.
We are headed for a recession.... some experts say we are already technically in one... and you come here and beat up on conservatives???? There is something wrong with you...

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
We are headed for a recession.... some experts say we are already technically in one... and you come here and beat up on conservatives???? There is something wrong with you...

I cannot beat up on conservatives on this forum as there are basically none.

But the GOP is a large part of why we are heading into a recession. They helped it happen, it was a team effort.

Really? This link to lefty Politico (since you provided none) says he endorsed 16 candidates. By my count all 16 won, or advanced.

California wins​

CA01​

Rep. Doug LaMalfa​

CA03​

Kevin Kiley​

Made the general election by finishing in second place.

A GOP state assemblyman and sharp critic of Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom, Kiley placed sixth in his bid to unseat Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom in 2021. But that finish didn’t dissuade Trump from backing him after meeting Kiley in May at a Trump California golf course. “No one has fought Gavin Newsom harder than Kevin. He doesn’t wait for the fight, like the do-nothing RINOs who have watched California get absolutely destroyed by the radical maniacs in Sacramento,” Trump said in his endorsement.

CA05​

Rep. Tom McClintock​

CA20​

Rep. Kevin McCarthy​

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA)

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) speaks with reporters after voting on the establishment of a commission to investigate the events of Jan. 6 in May 2021. | Win McNamee/Getty Images

The House minority leader, whom Trump has referred to as “my Kevin,” received his endorsement from the former president over the weekend. Audio tapes released in April showed McCarthy privately bashing the former president following the Jan. 6 attacks — to the brief irritation of Trump and others in the GOP — though the two still publicly support each other.

McCarthy voted to overturn 2020 election results.

CA22​

Connie Conway​

Trump backed the former state legislator in the special election runoff to replace GOP Rep. Devin Nunes, who resigned his seat to run Trump’s media company. In his endorsement statement, the former president commended Conway’s work for his administration as California executive director for the Department of Agriculture’s Farm Service Agency.

Conway will only serve in Congress temporarily, as the district lapses next year after the state’s new congressional district map takes effect.

Trump's endorsement record isn't as strong as he says | Inside the Forecast

Play Video

CA23​

Rep. Jay Obernolte*​

*With 48 percent of the expected vote in, Obernolte was in first place.

CA41​

Rep. Ken Calvert*​

*With 68 percent of the expected vote in, Calvert was in first place.

CA48​

Rep. Darrell Issa​

Iowa wins​

GOVERNOR​

Gov. Kim Reynolds​

Unopposed.

SENATE​

Sen. Chuck Grassley​

Senate Judiciary Ranking Member Chuck Grassley

Senate Judiciary Ranking Member Chuck Grassley (R-IA) speaks during a nomination hearing with the Senate Judiciary Committee in February. | Anna Moneymaker/Getty Images

Won with 74 percent.

The 88-year-old senator has criticized Trump’s role in the Jan. 6 attacks in the past — and called for the prosecution of participants — but that didn’t stop Grassley from touting the former president’s support. “So if I didn’t accept the endorsement of a person who has 91% of the Republican voters in Iowa, I wouldn’t be too smart. I’m smart enough to accept that endorsement,” Grassley said at an October rally last year where he received Trump’s backing.

IA01​

Rep. Ashley Hinson​

Unopposed.

IA04​

Rep. Randy Feenstra​

Unopposed.

Mississippi wins​

MS01​

Rep. Trent Kelly​

Won with 90 percent.

Montana wins​

MT01​

Ryan Zinke*​

Ryan Zinke testifies before a committee.

Former Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke testifies before the Senate in May 2018, in Washington, D.C. | Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images

*With 80 percent of the expected vote in, Zinke held a narrow lead over Al Olszewski, 41 percent to 40 percent.

Zinke served as U.S. Interior Secretary under Trump for two years after a previous stint in Congress. He resigned in 2018 over financial ethics concerns, related to an investigation that found he inappropriately used his authority to support a Montana-based project and did not divulge all information related to his involvement. In his endorsement, Trump praised Zinke for his previous Cabinet work and said he looked forward to someone who would “fight against the radical left Democrats who continually block the America First policies we put in place.”

MT02​

Rep. Matt Rosendale​

Won with 76 percent.

South Dakota wins​

GOVERNOR​

Gov. Kristi Noem​

South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem speaks in Sioux Falls, S.D.

South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem speaks in Sioux Falls, S.D. | Erin Bormett/The Argus Leader via AP

Won with 76 percent.

Trump took notice of Noem during her tenure in Congress and then as governor — the former president even asked her to consider running against Sen. John Thune, which she declined. During Trump’s Independence Day visit to South Dakota’s Mount Rushmore in 2020, Noem presented him with a replica with his face on it after he expressed interest in joining his presidential predecessors on the national landmark. She also campaigned around the country for Trump in 2020 and had a 2021 fundraiser for her reelection campaign at Mar-a-Lago, hosted by Donald Trump Jr. and girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle.

Microphone Emoji GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Whoa, Harry, I am not sure how to take that. Am I finally getting through to you?
i dont listen to die hard party people elmer....so no you are not getting through to me....but since you replied to what i said,i may be getting through to you....

Tell me what unalienable rights mother nature honors. Forget government. You expect government to over ride mother nature in making the world fair. It will never happen.
Extremists on both sides are chasing a theoretical fair world. The world is not fair. They whine like spoiled children when the world is not fair.
Your post is based on your mistaken understanding of the concept of unalienable rights. Calling rights "unalienable" doesn't mean they can't be violated. Nor does it mean governments must protect them. It's merely an existential observation of the human condition. The term is used in the Declaration of Independence to justify the need for a government. Jefferson is saying, essentially, "We start out with unlimited freedom. In order to maximally preserve that freedom we establish government and laws".

It was a novel concept at the time (still is really). They were saying that the purpose of government is to protect freedom. Not to impose the will of the king, or a particular set of religious mores, not to tell people how to live, but to protect their freedom to decide for themselves how to live.

Nothing personal, but you're full of shit. Deny voting for Brandon if you will. No one cares or believes you.

I do not care what anyone believe. I supported my claim by posting a picture I took of my ballot before I mailed it in. That is all I can do.

People like you will never believe me because you cannot grasp the idea of not being a slave to the duopoly. You know nothing else.

I do not care what anyone believe. I supported my claim by posting a picture I took of my ballot before I mailed it in. That is all I can do.

People like you will never believe me because you cannot grasp the idea of not being a slave to the duopoly. You know nothing else.
If you didn't vote for Trump you voted for biden and 17 straight days of rising gas prices... you should be too ashamed to even post here...

If you didn't vote for Trump you voted for biden and 17 straight days of rising gas prices... you should be too ashamed to even post here...

Sorry you do not understand how our election system works.

as for the gas prices, I have to admit I get far more enjoyment out of watching you all whine about them than I should.

But damn it is fun to watch you all throw your tantrums.

Forum List

Back