Tulsi's Post Departure Interview

Yet, oddly, the only people I see praising Moscow Tulsi are Republicans... I wonder why that is?

She's crazy but she's cute! Let's make her a celebrity!
I'd not trust her any farther than I could toss her.....She's still a Blue Dog dem in spirit.....It's just that your ilk have killed off the Blue Dogs for the most part.

So let her join the GOP and yous guys can adorate her like a goddess like you do Trump.

Alternative views and personalities are almost universally unwelcome. We need more people with the intelligence and courage of this woman.
That's a bunch of hooey. Her alternative views are universally welcome....on the Republican side of the aisle. So why doesn't she just be a Republican?

Answer?...THEY won't give her the time of day either. :)

I think she's saying what a lot of folks in her own party are thinking. They fear the backlash from the cult. But I believe she is inspiring many others, especially after the slaughter coming in a few weeks

The democratic party is the borg collective. You either think with the borg collective or you get primaried out so they can get a different member who is part of the collective.

Tulsi is a FOS politician. Nothing more.

Never forget that The Potato in Chief told us all how moderate he was during the campaign!!!! These people are BORN TO LIE.
Don't agree at all. She's evolving. Bill Maher is another. She's burned her bridges with the Democrat cult

I'd not trust her any farther than I could toss her.....She's still a Blue Dog dem in spirit.....It's just that your ilk have killed off the Blue Dogs for the most part.

Even when I don't agree with her I still listen to her because she gives sound reasoning for her views and she is articulate. She is an intelligent person that loves her country. And even when I disagree with her it isn't like I disagree by a country mile.

Democrats need more like her with a love of God and country.

Forum List

Back