Tulsi's Post Departure Interview

Even when I don't agree with her I still listen to her because she gives sound reasoning for her views and she is articulate. She is an intelligent person that loves her country. And even when I disagree with her it isn't like I disagree by a country mile.

Democrats need more like her with a love of God and country.
Exactly, just like the old Blue Dogs before they were forced from the dem party.

I'd not trust her any farther than I could toss her.....She's still a Blue Dog dem in spirit.....It's just that your ilk have killed off the Blue Dogs for the most part.

Exactly, just like the old Blue Dogs before they were forced from the dem party.

I am going to treat you like you aren't an intellectual lightweight.

Okay, you do have a point. At one time, you had a tradition of conservative Democrats and liberal Republicans, mostly based in the South and the Northeast, respectively.

Well, a few things happened. The first is that when they limited how much candidates could raise on their own, it became more about party identity than personal brands.

Other cases are where issues themselves had drawn the lines. Used to be a lot of Catholic Democrats were anti-abortion, (in fact, before the Evangelicals latched onto the issue) and a lot of Republicans like Geo. Bush were pro-abortion rights. In fact, the majority of 7 justices that decided Roe included 5 Republicans. But now abortion is a litmus test for both parties. Recently, Dan Lipinski got kicked out on his can because of his radical views on abortion.

Tulsi, however, is no Blue Dog... she's just a whacky person who got elected to Congress for a term or two before people realized she was nuts.

Yet, oddly, the only people I see praising Moscow Tulsi are Republicans... I wonder why that is?

She's crazy but she's cute! Let's make her a celebrity!
You transparent fraud. She just dumped the Democrap Party. Why wouldn’t Republicans applaud her for speaking the truth?

She is not “Moscow” Tulsi. She is not crazy. You are. You’re so fucking crazy, you see her sanity as crazed.

Fact is, with the exception of some of the views she just expressed, she is very much a liberal. But her eyes have been opened. And she may yet come around to rejecting some of her former views. With age comes wisdom and she has the intellectual integrity to change her mind, as she has demonstrated.

Joeb, you will forever be nothing but a hack.

Forum List

Back