Tump's cave-in continues!

Yesterday, President Trump continued his ineffective leadership by attacking his attorney general, threatening special counsel Mueller and raised speculation on all but his most lickspittle admirers that his taxes and finances are hiding serious legal complications for he and his family.

What is his game plan?

Tell us what specifically was incorrect in what he said? Sessions shouldn't have caved he didn't do anything deserving of recusal, there was no conflict of interests and Mueller is staffing democratic activists wjo are leaking to the press like a sieve and Mueller is stepping outside of his investigative purview because he can't find any Russian collusion.
No Russian collusion? LOL Are you that fucking stupid?

Read the Emails on Donald Trump Jr.’s Russia Meeting

What did they collude about and show me the evidence that she was working for the Russian government and while you're at it do you have evidence that Trump was aware of the meeting? She didn't bring anything to the table so there was no collusion on anything and nothing to report to authorities you stupid ****** dick taking faggot.

Yesterday, President Trump continued his ineffective leadership by attacking his attorney general, threatening special counsel Mueller and raised speculation on all but his most lickspittle admirers that his taxes and finances are hiding serious legal complications for he and his family.

What is his game plan?
His game plan should be to seek industry advice and hire experts, with instructions to acquire and possess, a fine and wonderful health care plan, to offer the right wing.

I couldnt believe trump said that about sessions. Sessions even stated such in his hearings.. maybe trump should have watched :dunno:
I dont blame him for not wanting the fbi to dig in his finances if they dont have a link to the current russian investigation.
I thought Sessions' reason for recusing himself was absolutely understandable and the right thing to do. I don't know why Trump freaked over it. It does bother me every time I hear a Democrat saying that Sessions had to recuse himself because of the meeting in his capacity as a senator. There was no secret there and it was a big nothing. Democrats should not be saying that was the reason, but I hear it all the time.
I have no idea what Trump's issue is.
He is whiny like a kid because sessions didnt show enough devotion.
I think sessions made the right move when he recused himself. I now wish he would recuse himself from the DoJ LOL
Why?
His ordeal with seizure.
I heard a very little about that on the news last night (I worked late so didn't get much). It SOUNDS from the surface sound bytes as if he is doing something absolutely and perfect ILLegal. Won't people be dragging this to court, starting today? Unless there is a LOT more to this than I've heard about, he'll never get away with it.

What is his game plan?

Tell us what specifically was incorrect in what he said? Sessions shouldn't have caved he didn't do anything deserving of recusal, there was no conflict of interests and Mueller is staffing democratic activists wjo are leaking to the press like a sieve and Mueller is stepping outside of his investigative purview because he can't find any Russian collusion.
You can't oversee an investigation into something you may be involved in. It would be overseeing an investigation into yourself. Not allowed.

I couldnt believe trump said that about sessions. Sessions even stated such in his hearings.. maybe trump should have watched :dunno:
I dont blame him for not wanting the fbi to dig in his finances if they dont have a link to the current russian investigation.
I thought Sessions' reason for recusing himself was absolutely understandable and the right thing to do. I don't know why Trump freaked over it. It does bother me every time I hear a Democrat saying that Sessions had to recuse himself because of the meeting in his capacity as a senator. There was no secret there and it was a big nothing. Democrats should not be saying that was the reason, but I hear it all the time.

What Democrat said that?
I hear it on the news over and over by folks offering comments and by commentators themselves, and I read it here. It is very true; watch for it.

What Democrat said that?
I hear it on the news over and over by folks offering comments and by commentators themselves, and I read it here. It is very true; watch for it.

I don't think so. They say he was right to recuse himself because he is part of the investigation. He was a key member of the campaign that is being investigated.

What is his game plan?

None of which you've posted is absolutely true. What he said is an effort to obstruct justice, i.e. obstruct the truth seekers. Only Sessions' knows why he recused himself; the conflict of interests allegation of the Mueller's staff has no feet. There is no conflict of interests and there have been no leaks from Mueller nor his staff, if there have been and I'm wrong list them.

His staff is made up of DNC donors and Sessions recused himself because of the laughable media perpetrated hoax that he somehow is in league with the Russians so gfys pal.

There is no limitation to Mueller's job,

Yes there is you lying fuck he was appointed specifically to investigate Russian interference in the election and possible collusion not Trumps business dealings finances so get fucked.

Thanks for sharing, your ad hominem is so telling, more so than you will ever know.

The job is the equivalent of a U.S. attorney, but is not subject to day-to-day supervision by the Justice Department. The special counsel has to be named from outside government and has broad leeway in staffing any investigation.

As special counsel, Mueller technically works for the DOJ, so the attorney general has the authority to fire him but only for "misconduct, dereliction of duty, incapacity, conflict of interest, or for other good cause, including violation of Departmental policies."

But because Attorney General Jeff Sessions has recused himself from the case, that authority falls to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, who appointed Mueller.
Here's what the new special counsel can — and can't — do with his investigation

So, your comment is a half-truth, a US Attorney and all prosecutors who issue subpoenas will follow the road for any and all law violations discovered in the course of their investigation.

Consider a drunk driver running from the police who opens his garage door and runs inside. The officers have the right to follow him and make a lawful arrest, in plan sight on the kitchen table are scales, bags and white powders. Do you think or believe they cannot include that finding in the arrest report, that the prosecutor will not include the found material - the powders later assayed as cocaine and milk powder (for cutting) - as part of a criminal complaint / indictment?

To make America great again. Go Trump.

how is it "great" to run our country into the ground, nutter butter?

Stock market exuberance, no illegals pouring across the border, No Muslims pouring in, unemployment claims lower, calls for business to return, and Supreme Court stability, gutter nutter.
USA upwardly mobile. Go Trump.

What is his game plan?

They were never for Trump , they were and are crooked as they tried setting him up. Trump failed at nothing accept trying to be a nice guy and trust in those he hired. Who in the end as usual fkd him over just like any Democratic bs-ing liar democrat will do.

What is his game plan?

To make you liberal pussies piss your panties on a regular basis.

What is his game plan?

To make you liberal pussies piss your panties on a regular basis.

You continue to be an asshole, and continue to prove how damn stupid you are. Why? [I suppose the second clause explains why]

What is his game plan?

Yes, Trump's cave-in continues.

It will be complete by November 2024/

What Democrat said that?

I don't think so. They say he was right to recuse himself because he is part of the investigation. He was a key member of the campaign that is being investigated.
Okay. We're obviously hearing different people. I'm mostly hearing senators and people on PBS, CBS and CSPAN.

What Democrat said that?

Okay. We're obviously hearing different people. I'm mostly hearing senators and people on PBS, CBS and CSPAN.

It's simple. Post a link to some. I'm ready to listen.

LMAO Trump has been putting UNCLASSIFIED leaks out on purpose to see who is leaking... BAM!! Previs is one of the pricks too.

LIVE: WHITE HOUSE SOURCE – TRUMP ABOUT TO DROP HAMMER ON DEEP STATE TRAITORS
Trump's deep state purge commences

Choose not to listen oh well stay clueless, take the chance and listen maybe it can make sense why they're doing and saying anything to try and bring Trump down.

LMAO Trump has been putting UNCLASSIFIED leaks out on purpose to see who is leaking... BAM!! Previs is one of the pricks too.

LIVE: WHITE HOUSE SOURCE – TRUMP ABOUT TO DROP HAMMER ON DEEP STATE TRAITORS
Trump's deep state purge commences

Choose not to listen oh well stay clueless, take the chance and listen maybe it can make sense why they're doing and saying anything to try and bring Trump down.

Whoa!! He's tricky!

Forum List

Back