Tune In: Trump To Address American People From Air Force One At 9PM Eastern

I've little interest in anything Trump has to say

and i'm far from alone magadude

~S~

I've little interest in anything Trump has to say

and i'm far from alone magadude

~S~
You suffer from a short circuit, sparky!
Yep, Sparky IS a bit dim! Not too many sparks flying in THAT brain.

I'm guessing that President Trump is going to announce his new plan for rounding up the leftists to be sent to the FEMA trailers and work camps.

Sparky might better pay attention, or he might miss the bus. :laugh:

Yes, a great place to announce his Resigning. Only Rump would think of doing it that way.

He's going to set the record straight with the American people.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Will be a GREAT and very accurate show tonight by
@seanhannity
on
@foxnews
(9:00 PM). Will play my full statement from Air Force One!

Sweet, I needed some comedy tonight.

I wonder if he will be talking about the Strawberries and playing with the 3 steel balls?

I'm going with FEMA trailers, re-education camps, and free helicopter rides for those who missed the bus.

:laughing0301:

Yes, a great place to announce his Resigning. Only Rump would think of doing it that way.

Don't look for that to happen any time soon. He's not finished making this country great again.

Is that what you call Treasonous Acts like he's being accused of and rightly so. If that is your idea of making anything great again, I suggest you move to another country where that's the way it's done there. We are just starting to clean out the Pig Pen.

He's going to set the record straight with the American people.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Will be a GREAT and very accurate show tonight by
@seanhannity
on
@foxnews
(9:00 PM). Will play my full statement from Air Force One!

Sweet, I needed some comedy tonight.

I wonder if he will be talking about the Strawberries and playing with the 3 steel balls?
It's ANOTHER dim-witted loony lib. Congratulations!

Don't look for that to happen any time soon. He's not finished making this country great again.

Is that what you call Treasonous Acts like he's being accused of and rightly so. If that is your idea of making anything great again, I suggest you move to another country where that's the way it's done there. We are just starting to clean out the Pig Pen.

Wrong on all points but the last one:

"We are just starting to clean out the Pig Pen."

Wrong on all points but the last one:

"We are just starting to clean out the Pig Pen."

First we have to get rid of the head Boar who makes the biggest mess of things.

Forum List

Back