Turns Out Trump Correct, The Left....As Usual

When someone lies to cover something up, it can be inferred that what they covered up was not a legitimate activity.

That looks like an answer Gracie Allen would have given George Burns.

If, whatever, is covered up...how do you know if it was a legitimate or illegitimate activity?

Too fucking rightarded. Moron... they check the box if they don't want to be registered. Just goes to show you have no idea what you're talking about.

Your desperation is duly noted.

Here is the question on the Florida Voter Registration form.

Swear and Affirm
[ ] I am a US citizen and I am eligible to register to vote in Florida *

Register to Vote in Florida - VOTE.org - The Voter Registration Experts
Holyfuckingshit. :eusa_doh:

That's not the DMV, dumbfuck, which is what we're talking about. Is following a discussion too difficult for ya?

Trump exposed the Obamunist attempt to "wiretap" his campaign....all the Leftists laughed....and were outraged that he targeted their messiah.

The Trump tweet:

"Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"

6:35 AM - 4 Mar 2017

1. The short story: Trump was correct, the NYTimes, WaPo, and every Liberal cable show....split hairs to make it seem that Trump was wrong.
Read on:

2. Here's the spin that the Washington Post put on the story:
"This may be the worst defense of Trump’s Obama-wiretapped-me claim — literally
...chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, which means he's in charge of investigating President Trump's evidence-free allegation that President Barack Obama wiretapped his offices.

But Nunes doesn't seem particularly worried that the current president accused the former president of a crime. Echoing so many Republican defenses of Trump's tweets, he suggested Tuesday that Trump's allegation simply shouldn't be taken at face value.

Here's what Nunes said:

The president is a neophyte to politics. He’s been doing this a little over a year. And I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. " Analysis | This may be the worst defense of Trump’s Obama-wiretapped-me claim — literally

3. Looks like Trump was dead wrong?

WaPo spin: "... Trump's allegation simply shouldn't be taken at face value."
The actual quote has a different meaning: "....I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. "
The 'literally' refers to the term 'wiretap.'
It should be understood to mean 'placed under surveillance.'

4. But the facts are these:

"The FBI investigated a Trump server in its Russia probe, but no charges are expected by John Solomon and Sara Carter

The months-long [Obama] FBI counterintelligence investigation into Russian efforts to influence the 2016 presidential campaign briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election but has not gathered evidence of election tampering to date that would warrant criminal charges against any of the president’s associates, Circa has learned." FBI probe of Donald Trump and Russia during election yielded no evidence of crimes

Get that???

"....the [Obama] FBI ... briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election..."

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

past tense: surveilled; past participle: surveilled
keep (a person or place) under surveillance.
as in "he deployed FBI agents to surveil the offices of those companies"
Google

Trump was correct with respect to his being surveilled by the Obama administration.
There has been no evidence of this ridiculous claim.

You people are very, very stupid!

That's not the DMV, dumbfuck, which is what we're talking about. Is following a discussion too difficult for ya?

Profanity20620-20Copy_zpscga9jhqp.jpg

Too fucking rightarded. Moron... they check the box if they don't want to be registered. Just goes to show you have no idea what you're talking about.

Swear and Affirm

Here's what you have to do in Florida. Easy peasy.

Florida%20Driver%20Application_zpsaxk1v0vn.jpg

Swear and Affirm

Here's what you have to do in Florida. Easy peasy.

Florida%20Driver%20Application_zpsaxk1v0vn.jpg
Putz, that doesn't get you registered. You do understand the concept of an application, right?

Nah, the true story is you have yet to find even one illegal alien who voted in the election, no less, 3 million. Have you forgotten already? You're senile.

by WILLIAM BIGELOW 12 Oct 2015

On Saturday, California Governor Jerry Brown signed Assembly Bill 1461, the New Motor Voter Act, which will automatically register people to vote through the DMV, and could result in illegal aliens voting.
Any person who renewed or secured a driver’s license through the DMV may now register to vote, or choose to opt out of doing so. Because illegal immigrants are now eligible for obtaining driver’s licenses, they could be allowed to vote in elections if the Secretary of State’s office fails to verify their eligibility properly.

Brown and the California Democratic party know exactly what they are doing; as a Public Policy Institute survey showed, among unregistered adults, 49% lean toward the Democratic Party and 22% toward the Republican Party. Any bill permitting illegal immigrants to vote would cement the Democratic Party’s hold on California.

Jerry Brown Signs Bill Allowing Illegal Immigrants to Vote
BS, dingbat. No illegal will try to register. STUPID.

"No illegal will try to register. STUPID

12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.

[

Swear and Affirm

Isn't that the same mechanism used to prevent felons from buying firearms. A check box on a form?

Nope. When you buy a firearm, you have to present valid identification. The gun seller then runs your identification through a national computer system to see if you can legally buy the firearm or not.

Trump exposed the Obamunist attempt to "wiretap" his campaign....all the Leftists laughed....and were outraged that he targeted their messiah.

The Trump tweet:

"Terrible! Just found out that Obama had my "wires tapped" in Trump Tower just before the victory. Nothing found. This is McCarthyism!"

1. The short story: Trump was correct, the NYTimes, WaPo, and every Liberal cable show....split hairs to make it seem that Trump was wrong.
Read on:

...chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, which means he's in charge of investigating President Trump's evidence-free allegation that President Barack Obama wiretapped his offices.

But Nunes doesn't seem particularly worried that the current president accused the former president of a crime. Echoing so many Republican defenses of Trump's tweets, he suggested Tuesday that Trump's allegation simply shouldn't be taken at face value.

Here's what Nunes said:

The president is a neophyte to politics. He’s been doing this a little over a year. And I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. " Analysis | This may be the worst defense of Trump’s Obama-wiretapped-me claim — literally

The actual quote has a different meaning: "....I think a lot of the things that he says, you guys sometimes take literally. "

"The FBI investigated a Trump server in its Russia probe, but no charges are expected by John Solomon and Sara Carter

The months-long [Obama] FBI counterintelligence investigation into Russian efforts to influence the 2016 presidential campaign briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election but has not gathered evidence of election tampering to date that would warrant criminal charges against any of the president’s associates, Circa has learned." FBI probe of Donald Trump and Russia during election yielded no evidence of crimes

Get that???

"....the [Obama] FBI ... briefly investigated a computer server tied to Donald Trump's businesses near the end of the election..."

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

Google

Trump was correct with respect to his being surveilled by the Obama administration.

Evidence?????

1. What was new with the Thomas nomination was the accusation of criminal wrongdoing on his part, namely the unproved sexual harassment claims of one Anita Hill.

Even though Ms. Hill couldn't prove her accusation, that didn't matter.

Thus, a new mantra for the Left was born:" “The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it’s the seriousness of the charge that matters.” Tom Foley, Democrat, Former Speaker of the House.

2. Some evidence:
"It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California
If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."
It's Official: Clinton's Popular Vote Win Came Entirely From California

Think California is loaded with illegal alien voters??????

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015

Illegal Immigration Statistics in California - Newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/

The Trump tweet:

Read on:

Here's what Nunes said:

Get that???

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

Google

If you take California out of the popular vote equation, then Trump wins the rest of the country by 1.4 million votes.
Too fucking rightarded, as usual. Employing that nonsensical logic to the electoral college, if you take Texas out of it, Hillary wins the election.

The Trump tweet:

Read on:

Here's what Nunes said:

Get that???

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

Google

Too fucking rightarded, as usual. Employing that nonsensical logic to the electoral college, if you take Texas out of it, Hillary wins the election.

Such a pity when vulgarity is substituted for truth or knowledge.

Your ugliness is both inner and outer.

Nah, the true story is you have yet to find even one illegal alien who voted in the election, no less, 3 million. Have you forgotten already? You're senile.

by WILLIAM BIGELOW 12 Oct 2015

On Saturday, California Governor Jerry Brown signed Assembly Bill 1461, the New Motor Voter Act, which will automatically register people to vote through the DMV, and could result in illegal aliens voting.
Any person who renewed or secured a driver’s license through the DMV may now register to vote, or choose to opt out of doing so. Because illegal immigrants are now eligible for obtaining driver’s licenses, they could be allowed to vote in elections if the Secretary of State’s office fails to verify their eligibility properly.

Brown and the California Democratic party know exactly what they are doing; as a Public Policy Institute survey showed, among unregistered adults, 49% lean toward the Democratic Party and 22% toward the Republican Party. Any bill permitting illegal immigrants to vote would cement the Democratic Party’s hold on California.

Jerry Brown Signs Bill Allowing Illegal Immigrants to Vote
BS, dingbat. No illegal will try to register. STUPID.

"No illegal will try to register. STUPID

12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally" 12 States (and DC) That Allow Driver's Licenses for People in the Country Illegally - Illegal Immigration - ProCon.org

"If you’ve visited the DMV in the last few weeks, you may have noticed that you can now complete your voter registration at the same time you renew your driver’s license — without having to fill out a separate form.... they will be registered as having no party preference. " Registered to vote at the DMV? Check again. Many who use the new process miss a vital step two

Ready?

How many of the 12 states plus DC that allow illegals to get drivers licenses, and have voter registration in the same place (what a coincidence!) did Bill's wife win???

C'mon....guess.
Intelligent blue states= all 12, brainwashed bigot.

The Trump tweet:

Read on:

Here's what Nunes said:

Get that???

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

Google

Such a pity when vulgarity is substituted for truth or knowledge.

Your ugliness is both inner and outer.
Check the usual RW SERIOUS vulgarity around here...

Evidence?????

1. What was new with the Thomas nomination was the accusation of criminal wrongdoing on his part, namely the unproved sexual harassment claims of one Anita Hill.

Thus, a new mantra for the Left was born:" “The nature of the evidence is irrelevant; it’s the seriousness of the charge that matters.” Tom Foley, Democrat, Former Speaker of the House.

2. Some evidence:
.... if you look at every other measure, Trump was the clear and decisive winner in this election."

You betcha'!!!!

California has the largest number of illegal immigrants in the United States, with an estimated 2.4 million unauthorized immigrants making up about 6.3 percent of the state's total population, according to the Pew Research Center.Sep 14, 2015

www.newsmax.com/FastFeatures/illegal-immigration-California/2015/09/14/.../691462/
Are you on crack?

I say there is no evidence of Trumps claims about Obama's wiretaps and you come back with Clinton and California?

You need to focus, girl!

Evidence?????

2. Some evidence:

You betcha'!!!!

Are you on crack?

I say there is no evidence of Trumps claims about Obama's wiretaps and you come back with Clinton and California?

You need to focus, girl!

No, you dunce.....I'm following the Democrat instructions vis-a-vis 'evidence.'

Evidence?????

From my research, i have to conclude the Obama Administration did conduct some sort of surveillance on the Trump Campaign. And that would amount to Watergate ten-fold. Surveilling the opposition's Candidate for President? It goes against everything our nation stands for. It's a shocking egregious attack on our Democracy. Hopefully, there will be accountability.
You should share your research with Trump then. He needs it desperately.

Get that???

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

Google

Moron.... Trump was talking about his phones being tapped, not a computer server. Just how nutty are you?? :ack-1:

"How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process."

"I'll bet a good lawyer could make a great case out of the fact that President Obama was tapping my phones in October, just prior to election!"

Trump was referring to being surveilled by Obama.....and he was correct.
Trump was referring to a computer server by calling it a "phone??"

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif
Obviously you have no clue that old analog phones no longer work on new phone systems which are digital.. that require servers to function.. like the ones in Trump tower..

Please continue your ignorant rants..

The Trump tweet:

Read on:

Here's what Nunes said:

Get that???

sur·veil
sərˈvāl/
verb

Google

I guess there was no FISA warrant for Trump Tower Servers... That the FBI and CIA now have acknowledged exists.

How many times must you idiots be shown frauds for you to get it? The server surveiled was the phone bank server that was used to complete foreign funds transfers.

SO was the tap on the FISA side or was it the NSA side.. IN either case its a felony that has been committed in putting it out.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back