Twenty THOUSAND turn out to see Trump in Tampa

Developing=> 20,000 Supporters Turn Out to See DONALD TRUMP in Tampa-- LIVE STREAM VIDEO

Wow! People love it! I figured by this time in the election season most anyone who wanted to see him would have but he is still packing them in!

Thanks for pointing out one of the main reasons Trump is so far off the mark on so many of the issues;

Trump hides behind a lectern and screams at his minority constituency about what he's going to do to us.

Hillary prefers small forums where she can listen to Americans tell her what they want their president to do for them - seems to be working, as of today RealClear Politics combined poll has Hillary leading by five nationally

Developing=> 20,000 Supporters Turn Out to See DONALD TRUMP in Tampa-- LIVE STREAM VIDEO

Wow! People love it! I figured by this time in the election season most anyone who wanted to see him would have but he is still packing them in!

Thanks for pointing out one of the main reasons Trump is so far off the mark on so many of the issues;

Trump hides behind a lectern and screams at his minority constituency about what he's going to do to us.

Hillary prefers small forums where she can listen to Americans tell her what they want their president to do for them - seems to be working, as of today RealClear Politics combined poll has Hillary leading by five nationally

She has no choice but pick small forums because she can barely fill those! Other than that. Fuck Off. I take the opinion of the shit on my shoe more serious than I do the opinion of a fucking **** supporter.

I realize Hillary and Timmy are the most boring duo in Presidential history but crowds of 20 or 30 people? Are her supporters so exhausted from answering polls they don't have the energy to come out?

Your hitlery got like a dozen....

Well really she got around 200...HALF were media and staff!

Crr0DU8VUAAHUAR-563x353.jpg

You do realize RCP is nothing but pure propaganda at this point in time? No, of course not, you're a fucktard fascist liberal....:lol:

No, I live there and volunteered to clean it up....you democrats are fucking pigs....
Gross you volunteered just to fulfill a sick fetish? Disgusting.

Forum List

Back