Twitter and Facebook Execs Should be Indicted for Interfering in a US Election

Twitter and Facebook Execs Should be Indicted for Interfering in a US Election

• Total voters
No article here. I just want to start a discussion on the subject.

last i checked they're run by americans.....?

It's not illegal lol
It actually is. They are protected from lawsuits for being "common carriers" but they are acting as publishers.

The bottom line: current management of these platforms is done for.

No they are not. A publisher makes a agreement with a writer to write something. Neither twitter or Facebook do this.
Publishers pick and choose what will go out on their media. That's exactly what Twitter and Facebook just did.

It's not illegal lol
It actually is. They are protected from lawsuits for being "common carriers" but they are acting as publishers.

No they are not. A publisher makes a agreement with a writer to write something. Neither twitter or Facebook do this.
Publishers pick and choose what will go out on their media. That's exactly what Twitter and Facebook just did.

every website that allows random users to contribute does that

without those protections a forum like this couldn't exist

they'd either be unable to moderate or be liable for everything posted here.

It's not illegal lol

Any that do can be sued for their content. That they don't is supposedly why twitter and Facebook are protected from lawsuits.

It's not illegal lol

Any that do can be sued for their content. That they don't is supposedly why twitter and Facebook are protected from lawsuits.

you've just broken the internet, everything is done

billions upon billions of dollars up in smoke, lol

only things left standing with be MSM sites with no comment section and retailers

Why would they be? They're private platforms, abide by their rules or GTFO.
you keep saying that but it's so not true. a platform, in order to be "protected" from how people use it, can't dictate HOW it is used. you offer a platform to users, it must be the same for all or you're not a platform but something else.

since twitter and FB don't enforce their rules evenly, they are not a platform but again - something else. now i don't think they're a publisher and i simply think sect 230 doesn't really apply, but they use it to hide behind and that needs to be removed and a new way to regulate them established.

when you control thought to the point these very few companies do, it's a problem. you may be too stubborn to admit it cause hey - you like THIS outcome. but i can guarantee the day will come where you don't like it.

careful about the world you're building. you'd think by now the dems would see their stupid shit blow up in their faces time and again and would stop thinking it only goes OUT from them.

PROGS are a very intelligent honest people. For example, our democracy was under ATTACK by Russian propaganda few ever saw steering them into a collective cry. Yet 24/7 PROG news, debates and social media OWNED BY US COMPANIES are on the down-low and have no impact.

It's not illegal lol

they'd either be unable to moderate or be liable for everything posted here.

This forum has rules. As long as you follow the rules, your posts are not censored. That isn't what twitter is doing. It's censorship is totally arbitrary. It's whatever they don't like.

That's because they can be sued, moron. Twitter is not just some random website.

Please stop trying to convince anyone that Twitter is following the law. It's not. Twitter has proven that it's a threat to democracy. It's going down.

They aren't abiding by the rules, dumbass.
What rules?

First Amendment, censorship.
It’s a private platform. They set the rules of what content gets presented. You should have seen the video of Mandingo doing anal with Donny that was posted yesterday. Don’t know why they deleted that one either!!!!
We've heard this shit a million times. You know that it's bullshit. Twitter doesn't even follow its own rules.

It's not illegal lol

you've just broken the internet, everything is done

billions upon billions of dollars up in smoke, lol

only things left standing with be MSM sites with no comment section and retailers
I couldn't care less if that's what it takes to prevent the dictatorial rule of the commie Dims.

What rules?

It’s a private platform. They set the rules of what content gets presented. You should have seen the video of Mandingo doing anal with Donny that was posted yesterday. Don’t know why they deleted that one either!!!!
We've heard this shit a million times. You know that it's bullshit. Twitter doesn't even follow its own rules.
They are Twitters rules! Haha.

990A5FD9-4167-494C-9E58-5F719378F364.jpeg

What rules?

What twitter rules?

What rules?

What twitter rules?
Content guidelines

Typically you need to break a law to be indicted
They broke several laws.
Name them.
They broke an election law that says you can't provide material aid to a campaign. They broke a law about interfering in federal elections. And the, of course, they have violated rule 230 on a daily basis.

Forum List

Back