Twitter and Facebook Execs Should be Indicted for Interfering in a US Election

Twitter and Facebook Execs Should be Indicted for Interfering in a US Election

• Total voters
I think they are totally justified.
If there was a vote, I would definitely vote that they can censor as desired....no restrictions.

You see....it is YOUR CHOICE to use those services

ENJOY !

An American can not interfere in an American election dumbshits. They all apart of the American electorate.

Conservatives need to start a fund to raise enough money to buy a majority of shares in both companies and SHUT THEM DOWN.

Excellent idea....problem is.....

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

The Tech Tyrants won't get away with this shit for much longer....I promise.

1602809545109.png

No article here. I just want to start a discussion on the subject.

They are not interfering in our elections. They have every right to determine what goes on their platform. If there is any election interference then it is the so-called e-mails. The story stinks of high heaven. Hunter Biden would have called a tech to fix it on-site not take it to a obscure store and leave it. This is fake news and brings up the possibility the Russians are interfering and using this as part of their ongoing effort to denigrate Biden.

last i checked they're run by americans.....?

It's not illegal lol
It actually is. They are protected from lawsuits for being "common carriers" but they are acting as publishers.

The bottom line: current management of these platforms is done for.

No they are not. A publisher makes a agreement with a writer to write something. Neither twitter or Facebook do this.

They aren't abiding by the rules, dumbass.
What rules?

It's also against the law to interfere in a U.S. election. That's what they are doing by suppressing this news.

No they are not. The New York Post has a website and they can push this article. Twitter and Facebook are not obligated to do so. They have broken no laws. You seem to think this is Nazi Germany.

They aren't abiding by the rules, dumbass.
What rules?

It's also against the law to interfere in a U.S. election. That's what they are doing by suppressing this news.

No they are not. The New York Post has a website and they can push this article. Twitter and Facebook are not obligated to do so. They have broken no laws. You seem to think this is Nazi Germany.
yes they are interfering. They are obsturcting the dissemination of news that is damaging to Biden. They have never obstructed any news damaging to Trump. The are giving material aid to the Biden campaign. Only the terminally gullible can't see that. They have broken several laws, and Jack Dorsey deserves to be indicted for them.

last i checked they're run by americans.....?

It's not illegal lol
It actually is. They are protected from lawsuits for being "common carriers" but they are acting as publishers.

The bottom line: current management of these platforms is done for.
Imagine all the investment the democrats running these companies are sacrificing to score a political point. This is why you never invest in companies run by Democrats or promote democrats to management. Your investment becomes their political tool and they don't care if they lose it.

Forum List

Back