Twitter fight

This is what the Mayor of Londonstan said about the Manchester terror acts:

Khan made a statement expressing grief and vowing that the terrorists “would not win”. Khan then added: “Londoners will see an increased police presence today and over the course of the next few days. There’s no reason to be alarmed.”

This is Trump's response..

“At least seven dead and 48 wounded in terror attack and mayor of London says there is “no reason to be alarmed!” Trump tweeted.

What did Trump get wrong?

Cancel Donald Trump state visit, says Sadiq Khan, after London attack tweets

You seriously have to ask?

First off - by misrepresenting what Khan said - ie, don't be alarmed if you see an increase police presence.

He misrepresented nothing.

Police on the street, or police not on the street. There is still cause for alarm.

What did Khan say?

“Londoners will see an increased police presence today and over the course of the next few days. There’s no reason to be alarmed.”

Kind takes on a whole new meaning when you remove the first sentence, but that's the way you guys spin isn't it? :rolleyes-41:

After three terror attacks in London since March I'm sorry there is reason to be alarmed

Khan made a statement expressing grief and vowing that the terrorists “would not win”. Khan then added: “Londoners will see an increased police presence today and over the course of the next few days. There’s no reason to be alarmed.”

“At least seven dead and 48 wounded in terror attack and mayor of London says there is “no reason to be alarmed!” Trump tweeted.

First off - by misrepresenting what Khan said - ie, don't be alarmed if you see an increase police presence.

Police on the street, or police not on the street. There is still cause for alarm.

What did Khan say?

“Londoners will see an increased police presence today and over the course of the next few days. There’s no reason to be alarmed.”

Kind takes on a whole new meaning when you remove the first sentence, but that's the way you guys spin isn't it? :rolleyes-41:

After three terror attacks in London since March I'm sorry there is reason to be alarmed

Sure. Hence the extra police presence. Hence a mayor reassuring Londoners not be alarmed at the extra police around.

What did Khan say?

Sure. Hence the extra police presence. Hence a mayor reassuring Londoners not be alarmed at the extra police around.

LOL good grief. London is attacked and some loon mayor thinks saying extra police around will calm everyone. Why wasn't there extra police around after the first two attacks?

Mark it down...there will be another attack.

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." - H.L. Mencken

Achievement unlocked!

The #RussianWrs are a terrified little group, aren't they?

Oh shut up, people are dying from Muzzie terrorism and you think spewing your worn out routine is funny? It's not and you people defending the Muzzie mayor need to pull your heads out of your rears

The #RussianWrs are a terrified little group, aren't they?
It IS scary, B, though the Brits won't admit it. Trump and Co's reaction, though, of attacking the victims is absolutely off the reservation.

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." - H.L. Mencken

Achievement unlocked!

If you had a bunch of armed policemen running around your neighborhood don't tell me that you wouldn't be alarmed.....

idiot

What did Khan say?

LOL good grief. London is attacked and some loon mayor thinks saying extra police around will calm everyone. Why wasn't there extra police around after the first two attacks?

So what exactly do you expect him to do? Run around screaming the Muslims are coming the Muslims are comin?? Start a mass round up of civilians? Declare marshal law? :dunno:

Seems to me he's doing exactly what we expect of our leaders: adding additional security, calming people, and letting law enforcement do it's job. Sheesh.

too much tweeting will cause you to have bags under your eyes ..

upload_2017-6-6_14-17-44.jpeg

GO TO BED FUCKTARD !

Achievement unlocked!

If you had a bunch of armed policemen running around your neighborhood don't tell me that you wouldn't be alarmed.....

idiot

Hence Kahn's statement to the public.

The butthurt Russia tinfoil hat folks want The Donald to stop tweeting because they cannot handle the truth! The Donald pwnd that Muzzie midget occupying the Mayor's office in London, get over it already and move on, like the Muzzie midget alleges he did. :p

What did Khan say?

So what exactly do you expect him to do? Run around screaming the Muslims are coming the Muslims are comin?? Start a mass round up of civilians? Declare marshal law? :dunno:

Seems to me he's doing exactly what we expect of our leaders: adding additional security, calming people, and letting law enforcement do it's job. Sheesh.

Ya know what? I don't care what he does, London elected the fool let them deal with him. Your love of muzzies is over the top, Coyote...there isn't anyone on this board that's paying attention that doesn't see it.

You embarrass yourself

Achievement unlocked!

idiot

I bet that sails a mile above Eagle's head. :lol:

Achievement unlocked!

idiot

i wouldn't be alarmed at the policemen per se......i would be alarmed at the REASON why they were there........

Kahn is just another subversive muslim trying to put lipstick on a pig.....

Sassy and her granddaddy's bigotry is much more naked today than it was back when they were denying their bigotry.

I like to think I had a lot to do with getting them to drop their masks. :D

Their cure for all "muzzies" is extermination. How...Christian of them.

Achievement unlocked!

idiot

I bet that sails a mile above Eagle's head. :lol:

Yup. Given the fact that British police are not normally armed, it's a good move to reassure people.

Forum List

Back