TWITTER: Robert Craft Implicated in Prostitution Sting

upload_2019-2-22_19-0-12.png

FFS! the guy is cheap! Got about 6B net worth.
FFS! Order an in-car 5000 buck thriller!
FFS! Your in the 1%.
FFS! Use 1% services.

upload_2019-2-22_19-4-40.png

Last edited:
Leave this poor guy alone. He is 77 years old and his wife is dead. This shouldn't even be illegal, anyway.

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft charged in prostitution ring, now it seems.

Robert Kraft, a longtime friend of
President Trump and owner of the New England Patriots, faces charges in a prostitution sting connected to Florida spas, police said Friday.

Kraft, 77, is facing two charges of soliciting prostitution, police in Jupiter, Fla., said during a news conference. Two instances of Kraft at the Orchids of Asia Day Spa were caught on video, they said. Kraft was one of 25 people facing charges in the incident.

Orchids of Asia Day Spa in Jupiter, one of several businesses targeted in a human trafficking and sex investigation that apparently began in Martin County, had online reviews identifying it in slang terms as a provider of sexual services.

Postings from February 2015 to March 2018 on a forum-based website detailed visits involving Asian women supplying sex acts, massages and body rubs for pay. Investigators found evidence of bodily fluids and got video of sex acts inside the Palm Beach County business.

These were among the details in a 16-page affidavit obtained Wednesday supporting the arrests of Hua Zhang, 58, and 39-year-old Lei Wang, in connection with the spa at 103 S. U.S. 1 in Jupiter.
aa39f2e5-770b-491c-8383-69d29c9525f1-lei_wang.JPG

Lei Wang (Photo11: CONTRIBUTED PHOTO BY MARTIN COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE)
Details in spa sex, human trafficking released; neighbor says case 'like a movie'

So, did Kraft do some Wang, or did Kraft do some Zhang?

Maybe Kraft did some Wang Zhang?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Happy ending?

View attachment 247260
FFS! Your in the 1%.
FFS! Use 1% services.

View attachment 247261

So he paid beautiful women to rub him down....why does anyone care?

He's got a super hot girlfriend. The Spa's staff seems lessor in hotness.
FFS! The guy got money to get hot sex for money, that care if they are STD infected.

Sometimes it feels good to go slumming around.

Sometimes your girlfriend is busy.

Some things she just won't do. What if I like this or that and it really grosses her out?

Sometimes people fight, maybe that's when he goes there?

Sometimes its good just to remember there are other options out there when your main squeeze is being demanding.

I'm grasping straws.

View attachment 247260
FFS! Your in the 1%.
FFS! Use 1% services.

View attachment 247261

FFS! The guy got money to get hot sex for money, that care if they are STD infected.

Some things she just won't do. What if I like this or that and it really grosses her out?

Sometimes its good just to remember there are other options out there when your main squeeze is being demanding.

I'm grasping straws.

BS. He has cash. The sex slave service needs or is replaced.

See the great Douche for MAGA instructions.

View attachment 247260
FFS! Your in the 1%.
FFS! Use 1% services.

View attachment 247261

I'm grasping straws.

lol.

I have real split feelings about this. I'm a small government guy so I think prostitution SHOULD BE legal.

Calling the massage parlor sex slavery is premature. It wouldn't be the biggest surprise but a good number of women (many with problems) make decent money nude.

Its funny though. I'd be more surprised if Trump never rented a whore than if he had. In fact I'd bet he has de-facto paid for sex many times. Do I care? Just when I'm around the moral majority pretenders who have been talking about Bill Clinton's personal life for 25 years.

Dems sure seem obsessed with the personal sex life of folks these days.
remember clinton you fn repub?

Yea, I remember no one cared how many whores he banged.
I think we've firmly established the Democraps are nothing if not all hypocrites.

:( Leave it to a true party cheerleader to start calling names when the moral majority voted for a man of Donald's sexual "accomplishments".

Lord. Can't we just make fun of Kraft, Craft, however you spell it. There are plenty of deflate jokes to be made.

View attachment 247260
FFS! Your in the 1%.
FFS! Use 1% services.

View attachment 247261

I'm grasping straws.

lol.

I have real split feelings about this. I'm a small government guy so I think prostitution SHOULD BE legal.

Calling the massage parlor sex slavery is premature. It wouldn't be the biggest surprise but a good number of women (many with problems) make decent money nude.

Its funny though. I'd be more surprised if Trump never rented a whore than if he had. In fact I'd bet he has de-facto paid for sex many times. Do I care? Just when I'm around the moral majority pretenders who have been talking about Bill Clinton's personal life for 25 years.

The place he went to is connected to sex slavery to provide services..

If Kraft didn’t own the patriots and wasn’t a Trump supporter this wouldn’t make the nightly news rounds.

One small exception...since he is the owner of the Patriots, it would make the news rounds. Trump supporters are arrested/implicated in crimes every day (as are HRC supporters). They seldom make the news. Being a Trump supporter is tangential to this allegation.

Client list.

One was named, “Dick Palmer”. I’m not even making that up. Men are such pigs.

Was Rush Limpy on the list?

Peter North was (just kidding).
Where's the list?
From Twitter: I make no guarantee for the source, the authenticity, or the truthfulness of the information on the list. Just off of Social media.

View attachment 247247

You have to give a birth date?

View attachment 247249

Firing Craig? LOL!

Palmer, Richard J. aka Dick Jizz Palmer :21:

Forum List

Back