TWITTER: Robert Craft Implicated in Prostitution Sting

He didn’t own the place
Just looking for a happy ending

Fine him $200 and send him on his way
The “John Statute” is designed to discourage men who try to enlist the services of prostitutes from doing so. Under Florida statute 796.07(6), a person who is convicted of soliciting a prostitute must pay a mandatory $5,000 fine.

This means if you are caught asking someone to exchange sex for money or services or compensation you must be fined $5,000 in addition to any other penalty.

and a STD test.

How about if Kraft offers them Super Bowl tickets for next year and we call it even?

He didn’t own the place

They have laws in Florida?

Its a minor offense I would think. But I don't understand how they knew who the patrons were. A hundred customers, all of them had left the premises. Do Whorehouses in Florida require customers to show ID ? If not, why would Mr. Kraft cop to it?

Client list.

One was named, “Dick Palmer”. I’m not even making that up. Men are such pigs.

Was Rush Limpy on the list?

He didn’t own the place

Its a minor offense I would think. But I don't understand how they knew who the patrons were. A hundred customers, all of them had left the premises. Do Whorehouses in Florida require customers to show ID ? If not, why would Mr. Kraft cop to it?

Client list.

Peter North was (just kidding).

He didn’t own the place

The “John Statute” is designed to discourage men who try to enlist the services of prostitutes from doing so. Under Florida statute 796.07(6), a person who is convicted of soliciting a prostitute must pay a mandatory $5,000 fine.

This means if you are caught asking someone to exchange sex for money or services or compensation you must be fined $5,000 in addition to any other penalty.

and a STD test.

How about if Kraft offers them Super Bowl tickets for next year and we call it even?

With the money, he's got. Mar-O-Log offers the same in house services.

He didn’t own the place

Client list.

Where's the list?

Just think of all the memes and late night humor Kraft will generate.

D0C2RUNX4AAzIMq.jpg

Client list.

Where's the list?
From Twitter: I make no guarantee for the source, the authenticity, or the truthfulness of the information on the list. Just off of Social media.

Screen Shot 2019-02-22 at 5.16.35 PM.png

Client list.

Where's the list?
From Twitter: I make no guarantee for the source, the authenticity, or the truthfulness of the information on the list. Just off of Social media.

View attachment 247247

You have to give a birth date?

upload_2019-2-22_18-22-32.png

Firing Craig? LOL!

Client list.

Where's the list?

View attachment 247247

View attachment 247249

Firing Craig? LOL!

I guess you have to be 21 or older to patronize a whore house in Florida?

Client list.

Where's the list?

View attachment 247247

View attachment 247249

Firing Craig? LOL!

Look at the name at the bottom - 3/3/1934. He'll be 85 next month!!! The miracles of modern medicine.

Client list.

Where's the list?

View attachment 247247

View attachment 247249

Firing Craig? LOL!

Well…it’s supposed to be a legitimate business so it would be odd if there was no client list in that regard.

Wonder how many are plugging those names into facebook as we speak?

I don't understand why people give their real names to prostitutes, pimps or crack pushers for that matter.

Of course, Jussie Smollett paid the Nigerian guys with a check, so maybe giving your real name and date of birth is required by legitimate criminals.

Wonder how many are plugging those names into facebook as we speak?

I don't understand why people give their real names to prostitutes, pimps or crack pushers for that matter.

Of course, Jussie Smollett paid the Nigerian guys with a check, so maybe giving your real name and date of birth is required by legitimate criminals.

I imagine at the outset it was legit.

He didn’t own the place

and a STD test.

Let’s leave Melania out of it

He didn’t own the place

and a STD test.

Let’s leave Melania out of it
She runs the in-house sex services at all great Douche locations.

Forum List

Back