Two Dead at UCLA Campus Shooting. Major Confusion. Fox News

what a bunch of fucking morons. Is there any story you idiots can't turn into conservative vs liberal shit flinging contest?

Well everyone with a gun head down there and help out with the bad guy.

Your ignorance at this sad time is duly noted.

Right in keeping with the "gun free zone is the reason it happened here" crowd. Fat Boys suck, move up to a real bike lardass.
Yup always some scum sucker who wants to politicize tragedy. Way to go. :thup:

You mean y'all haven't had time to dig up a stabbing murder yet? What's taking you so long?

Right in keeping with the "gun free zone is the reason it happened here" crowd. Fat Boys suck, move up to a real bike lardass.

You mean y'all haven't had time to dig up a stabbing murder yet? What's taking you so long?
:eusa_eh:

Isn't that what y'all usually do any time some Nut with a Gun creates a situation like this one? "B-b-b-but somebody somewhere stabbed somebody. Should we ban knives? What about baseball bats and flower pots and...?"

Isn't that what y'all usually do any time some Nut with a Gun creates a situation like this one? "B-b-b-but somebody somewhere stabbed somebody. Should we ban knives? What about baseball bats and flower pots and...?"
You obviously have me confused with someone else, hack.

So someone else posted that under your username? Isn't that against the rules?

It was a murder suicide which is a domestic violence type thing. Both were dudes.

What? Scum suckers politicizing tragedy? Still tryin' to figure out where I was posting or about to post stats about other ways people are killed or die. Do you always make shit up or is this a new tack for you?

Shooting occurred about 10:00 AM local time (California)

Two Dead at UCLA Campus Shooting. Major Confusion. Fox News

City wide alert. HUGE police presence.

Nothing is known about the dead.

Hundreds of police on campus, around engineering building.

This is a hoax. Guns are illegal on college campuses in California.

What? Scum suckers politicizing tragedy? Still tryin' to figure out where I was posting or about to post stats about other ways people are killed or die. Do you always make shit up or is this a new tack for you?

You may be the rare individual here who doesn't immediately jump on the "THIS IS THE FAULT OF GUN-FREE ZONES AND NOTHING ELSE!!!11" bandwagon, but I haven't read enough of your posts to be certain.

If I've misjudged you, I apologize.

Forum List

Back