Two more questions for partisans

dude, it is fk the american pulbic politics. it's been going on for fifty years since Lyndon Baines Johnson was president.
Im fairly young so i didnt personally experience earlier times, but from what i have gathered, it is worse, now. Just my opinion.
it just seems like it. these fk offs in DC have been doing this shit for a very long time.

You seem to have no stable ground to stand on.

You don't have any faith in either the media or the politicians. Is that really the fault of either, or yourself?

that ain't so, they don't want the converted version that the MSM gives out as untrue. why not start this shit from a position that MSM is not the elected officials and tell them to fk off?

it just seems like it. these fk offs in DC have been doing this shit for a very long time.
it's the peoples fault for depending on them. I would never blame-a myself.

Therein lies the problem.
I know, the people of the US suck, The MSM sucks worse and the politicians could never answer one question I'd ask. yep.

So having your candidate receive 46.4% of the vote qualifies as a vast majority?.
we use the electoral college to select presidents. the win there was substantial.
Of course. But that doesn't mean that the majority of country agrees with ANYTHING.

The majority of the country agrees on quite a lot.

The latest polling shows no one, not even a plurality of republicans want anything to do with the republicans health bill.
Although it has already begun, far too many people still think that polls reflect public opinion. In fact, polls are used to shape public opinion.

This is why so many polls showed Clinton winning by large numbers. Such polls purposely dishearten the opposition to the candidate of choice. However, like I said, people are beginning to wake up to the practice. Hence Trump was much more effective than people thought he would be. Why do you think that the media was so surprised? They were carefully influencing the election in favor of Clinton, but they failed to control all of the outlets and it got away from them.

When you discount everything, you're left with nothing, except maybe conspiracies.
Discount everything? When did I ever say that? A clear-eyed analysis of what is really going on is not discounting everything. It is, in fact, not discounting anything but the subject at hand; which is polls.

you are free to be manipulated by them. You'd be in very large company. I'll pass and think for Myself.

we use the electoral college to select presidents. the win there was substantial.
Of course. But that doesn't mean that the majority of country agrees with ANYTHING.

The latest polling shows no one, not even a plurality of republicans want anything to do with the republicans health bill.
Although it has already begun, far too many people still think that polls reflect public opinion. In fact, polls are used to shape public opinion.

This is why so many polls showed Clinton winning by large numbers. Such polls purposely dishearten the opposition to the candidate of choice. However, like I said, people are beginning to wake up to the practice. Hence Trump was much more effective than people thought he would be. Why do you think that the media was so surprised? They were carefully influencing the election in favor of Clinton, but they failed to control all of the outlets and it got away from them.

When you discount everything, you're left with nothing, except maybe conspiracies.
Discount everything? When did I ever say that? A clear-eyed analysis of what is really going on is not discounting everything. It is, in fact, not discounting anything but the subject at hand; which is polls.

you are free to be manipulated by them. You'd be in very large company. I'll pass and think for Myself.
most people do and why polling is fked up.

You're not discounting and disqualifying polls as propaganda? How do they organize amongst themselves so as to coordinate outcomes? Everyone was thrown by Trump's win.

You've suggested a conspiracy.

You're not discounting and disqualifying polls as propaganda? How do they organize amongst themselves so as to coordinate outcomes? Everyone was thrown by Trump's win.

I've offered an observation. Or were you sleeping the past 7 months? Go back and watch election night coverage. Now, I've done enough derailing of Mac's thread. Have a nice day.

Im fairly young so i didnt personally experience earlier times, but from what i have gathered, it is worse, now. Just my opinion.

You don't have any faith in either the media or the politicians. Is that really the fault of either, or yourself?

that ain't so, they don't want the converted version that the MSM gives out as untrue. why not start this shit from a position that MSM is not the elected officials and tell them to fk off?

I know, the people of the US suck, The MSM sucks worse and the politicians could never answer one question I'd ask. yep.

They have you so agitated and confused that you have no idea which way to go.

exactly, the polls interfered in the elections.

agitated? no. I survive without these dumbshits in my life. I find it hilarious watching the libturds in here think they have all the answers when they have zero. I fill my day with this laughter. I include you.

I've offered an observation. Or were you sleeping the past 7 months? Go back and watch election night coverage. Now, I've done enough derailing of Mac's thread. Have a nice day.

So all of the polling agencies are wholly owned by in the tank for the Dems?

Smells like conspiracy.

Alinsky Rule 5.

A malignant marxist sociopath said:
"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." There is no defense. It's irrational. It's infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

I noticed that moonbats used too lampoon conservatives without much response.

More recently the libturds find themselves to be the punchline rather than supplying one.

Smells like conspiracy.
^^^^^^^^^DING, DING, DING^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

agitated? no. I survive without these dumbshits in my life. I find it hilarious watching the libturds in here think they have all the answers when they have zero. I fill my day with this laughter. I include you.

Yes, agitated. You seem completely negative and rail against everything. You don't seem clear headed on anything other than hating liberals.

Smells like conspiracy.

The media as well?

Yes, agitated. You seem completely negative and rail against everything. You don't seem clear headed on anything other than hating liberals.
I merely speak the truth. If you can't handle the truth, well Jack Nicholson can help you.

Alinsky Rule 5.

A malignant marxist sociopath said:
"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." There is no defense. It's irrational. It's infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.

I noticed that moonbats used too lampoon conservatives without much response.

More recently the libturds find themselves to be the punchline rather than supplying one.

Who are directing this toward, Pete?

Smells like conspiracy.

The media as well?
definitely. they have them in their fking back pocket. they fund every one of em.

I merely speak the truth. If you can't handle the truth, well Jack Nicholson can help you.

I'm simply trying to get some background on your thinking within the premise of the thread.

Smells like conspiracy.

The media as well?
definitely. they have them in their fking back pocket. they fund every one of em.

The Intel community and the FBI as well?

I'm simply trying to get some background on your thinking within the premise of the thread.
why? what has you mystified?

Smells like conspiracy.

The media as well?

The Intel community and the FBI as well?
you didn't hear comey state so? where were you? How about Jey Johnson? dude, really where have you been?

Forum List

Back