Two Ways to Help Stop Mass Shootings

Please demonstrate the sole purpose for a firearm is to kill people.
Then, given the nature of the 2nd Amendment, tell us why this matters.
What else is a firearm for, if not to kill people? There is nothing I need to demonstrate. People have taken the 2nd Amendment and twisted it to mean what they want it to mean.
I believe the original purpose of the 2nd Amendment was for people to form militias to protect themselves during colonial times, from the British, hostile Native Americans, etc. In those days they didn't really have a standing Army, so the citizens had to fend for themselves.
So, they needed to be armed and able to form militias at all times. That was what the 2nd Amendment was created for.

What else is a firearm for, if not to kill people? There is nothing I need to demonstrate. People have taken the 2nd Amendment and twisted it to mean what they want it to mean.
I believe the original purpose of the 2nd Amendment was for people to form militias to protect themselves during colonial times, from the British, hostile Native Americans, etc. In those days they didn't really have a standing Army, so the citizens had to fend for themselves.
So, they needed to be armed and able to form militias at all times. That was what the 2nd Amendment was created for.

Guns are used to save lives….1.1 million times a year according to the centers for Disease Control.

What else is a firearm for, if not to kill people?
This does not prove your claim. Try again.
I believe the original purpose of the 2nd Amendment was for people to form militias to protect themselves....
... by killing people.
Given this, why does it matter if guns are designed to kill people?

Ah - you admit the restriction you seek on lobbying is based on content.
Why do you think this does not violate the 1st amendment?

Why do you think a ban on bearable arms, protected by the constitution, does not violate the constitution?
I heard that at one time, not so long ago, there was a ban on assault rifles. But, somehow the ban was lifted. That was a big mistake.

This does not prove your claim. Try again.

... by killing people.
Given this, why does it matter if guns are designed to kill people?
You are making me dizzy, M14 Shooter. You are talking in circles. I need to run a few errands. Hope to see you soon. Thanks for the conversation. Bye.

Evidently we have not got agitated enough. Kids are still being killed in schools, etc. Silence is not an option, it is complicity with the shooter and a crime in itself.
If words could save lives, then they already would have.

20,000 gun laws and 19 dead children later, nothing has changed. Your 'agitation' only amounts to wasting more paper and bandwidth.

I'M NOT THE ONE here buying a gun to defend myself because I'm terrified all the time.

Apparently YOU GUYS ARE TOO!

Guns banned at Trump's NRA speech. How ironic? Is it because you guys are a bunch of hypocrites?

Your guy certainly wanted to be protected.

It was the Secret Service who banned the Guns at the NRA convention while the rest of the convention allows firearms which was pointed out in the media.

Reagan was a friend to all black people. Even the "welfare queens" he made up.

It fascinates me that you are somehow bragging about how Georgia is more accepting of black protests. Stone Mountain is YOUR THING. It is OWNED by the STATE OF GEORGIA.

And it's been a major tourist attraction for the KKK for decades.

I honestly don't know how you somehow made it sound like Georgia was not racist.

Great dishonest troll post. HOW is "Stone Mountain MY thing?" I went there once. No white hoods in sight. You know in Hillbilly Hollywood, all the Civil War sites and plantations have ample numbers of BLACK docents capable of sniffing out the KKK from yards away. The same with Stone Mtn NOW.

I honestly don't know how you somehow made it sound like Georgia was not racist.

I said a 100 year history of it being managed and coddled by racist government. And to be EXACT -- that would be DEMOCRAT GOVERNANCE. ALL the way up to the 70s !!!!

Is this a reading comprehension issue or just way trolls roll?

No, I'm just tired to talking to you. I haven't had conversations with 5 year olds in a long time. My patience is not what it used to be. Have a nice day.

I have gone through the thread to discover that your replies are emotional lacking in rational replies and dishonestly ignoring a lot of accepted official information.

I come away completely unmoved by your weak arguments.

I have gone through the thread to discover that your replies are emotional lacking in rational replies and dishonestly ignoring a lot of accepted official information.

I come away completely unmoved by your weak arguments.
Oh no. If you are " completely unmoved by my weak arguments" what am I going to do?
I live for your approval and attention. (sarcasm)

Forum List

Back