Two Women Accuse Herman Cain Of Inappropriate Behavior

In some states people can choose whether they want a Republican ballot or a Democratic ballot in the primaries. Democrats will choose to vote the Republican ballot and vote against Herman Cain just to keep him out of the general election.
What are you, a fucking idiot?
No, he is not.

They are called 'open primary states'.

Michigan is one of them and that is exactly what the Democrats did in the 2000 primaries in Michigan.
No they didn't, no matter what Rush tells you.

No they didn't, no matter what Rush tells you.
LOL. I never listen to Rush. I just lived there at the time.

And voted.
But you didn't vote for either Obama or Clinton, did you?
The only one of my votes that I have ever shared with anyone, is my vote for Perot.

Other than that, assume as you wish with the information you have.

I was one of the volunteers for Obama's Inauguration. So, whatever you want to glean from that information, feel free to do so.

Cain serves as an associate minister at the church in Atlanta, which he joined at the age of 10.[25] The church is part of the National Baptist Convention, USA[26] and is "a bastion of liberal activism", where the church's senior pastor, Rev. Cameron M. Alexander, reportedly does not share Cain's political philosophy.[27][28]

In October 2011 Cain stated that God led him to run for president.[29]

Herman Cain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Praise Gawd... and pass the women...

Cain serves as an associate minister at the church in Atlanta, which he joined at the age of 10.[25] The church is part of the National Baptist Convention, USA[26] and is "a bastion of liberal activism", where the church's senior pastor, Rev. Cameron M. Alexander, reportedly does not share Cain's political philosophy.[27][28]

In October 2011 Cain stated that God led him to run for president.[29]

Herman Cain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Praise Gawd... and pass the women...
Meh, you just don't like Cain because he is Black. That's because you are a shameless racist.

You really should get back to Stormfront.

esq-herman-cain-sarah-palin-101411-lg.jpg

OMG...

After the Glen Rice story, I can't help but wonder if Cain tapped Sarah? Or if Sarah tapped Cain?
Why are you so interested in the sex lives of others? Too many soap operas to watch on your daily to-do list?

But, I love it when inherent and shameless racists are also morons. :clap2:

After the Glen Rice story, I can't help but wonder if Cain tapped Sarah? Or if Sarah tapped Cain?
Why are you so interested in the sex lives of others? Too many soap operas to watch on your daily to-do list?

Yeah, I'm just like the House Tea-Tards, always concerned with the female reproductive system...

Yeah, I'm just like the House Tea-Tards, always concerned with the female reproductive system...
Sorta hard to do that when they promote smaller government. But you are a moron.

And, a shameless racist.

You better have that clap checked out...

BTW, you've given several indications that maybe you think I'm female. I'm not. But don't let that stop you.

You better have that clap checked out...

BTW, you've given several indications that maybe you think I'm female. I'm not. But don't let that stop you.
Actually, I pretty consistently use the genderless pronoun when referring to you.

"It's a shameless racist."

"It's a moron."

Etc.

But, you're not all that sharp, so no surprised you missed it.

Cain may be totally innocent, but according to POLITICO, he was told about the story 10 days before it became public.

The question is why didn't Cain and his campaign use those 10 days to decide on a public response, stick with it or even announce a pre-emptive announcement in an attempt to defuse it.

Cain is under criticism not only about the story, itself, but because his responses kept changing throughout the day. The more his responses evolved to keep up with the facts, the more he begins to look that he has something to hide!

These charges date back to the 1990's - didn't anyone in the Cain Campaign have enough common sense to realize that once you became the leading Republican candidate in a presidential campaign, any hint of past scandals have a habit of resurfacing.

Both McCain and Kerry had their "patriotism" openly questioned in 2000 and 2004 by Bush operatives, based on incidents dating back to when they served in Vietnam - so why would Cain assume that he should be any different?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back