Two women cornered me in an elevator!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The most ridiculous side show to this three ring circus was the "chance meeting in the elevator" between Jeff SnowFlake and two angry women who scared him into changing his mind. Well there's a man with strong convictions, eh? Good thing we have such deep thinkers on the Senate selection panel.

I guess it was just bad luck that Flake didn't have a chance meeting with Kavanaugh's mother in the elevator. Then we wouIdn't be having this latest charade of a one week FBI investigation.

And if anyone believes this "investigation" is going to wrap up in a week I have some lovely beachfront property in Arizona I'll sell you cheap.
I mean give me a fucking break.

Feinstein started shaking when the Judge pulled out his calender from high school.....

The FBI will be done in two days....schedule the vote and shove it up the libs asses.....

Stop whining. The fact is that he didnt meet Kavs decrepit mom.

And you call the woman decrepit why? exactly. is there something in her bio we should know about? that seems an odd statement
My bad. I meant a neglectful mom. Her son was a drunkard. Where was she during his teen years?

i guess she was working, but to say he was a drunkard, might be a stretch because a drunkard isnt going to keep a sports schedule and be at the top of the class, and not have his parents notice.

The most ridiculous side show to this three ring circus was the "chance meeting in the elevator" between Jeff SnowFlake and two angry women who scared him into changing his mind. Well there's a man with strong convictions, eh? Good thing we have such deep thinkers on the Senate selection panel.

I guess it was just bad luck that Flake didn't have a chance meeting with Kavanaugh's mother in the elevator. Then we wouIdn't be having this latest charade of a one week FBI investigation.

And if anyone believes this "investigation" is going to wrap up in a week I have some lovely beachfront property in Arizona I'll sell you cheap.
I mean give me a fucking break.
What’s your hurry?

Feinstein started shaking when the Judge pulled out his calender from high school.....

The FBI will be done in two days....schedule the vote and shove it up the libs asses.....
Didn’t you also say that Ford wouldn’t testify?

And you call the woman decrepit why? exactly. is there something in her bio we should know about? that seems an odd statement
My bad. I meant a neglectful mom. Her son was a drunkard. Where was she during his teen years?

Yeah. She must have been horrible. Look how he turned out, with his long criminal history. Oh that’s right, he’s a federal judge with an impeccable record. But now he’s dragged through the mud, by douche bags who couldn’t pass any investigations themselves. I’m talking about senate and congress, not the the other victim they duped into this [emoji90]show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. She must have been horrible. Look how he turned out, with his long criminal history. Oh that’s right, he’s a federal judge with an impeccable record. But now he’s dragged through the mud, by douche bags who couldn’t pass any investigations themselves. I’m talking about senate and congress, not the the other victim they duped into this [emoji90]show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty sure he does have a criminal history. However like most privileged white males that have a judge for a mom and an attorney for a dad he probably got away with a a lot of stuff. No telling how many crimes he committed and the police let it go because they knew who his parents were.

i guess she was working, but to say he was a drunkard, might be a stretch because a drunkard isnt going to keep a sports schedule and be at the top of the class, and not have his parents notice.
Depends on his parents influence. Parents like his typical fix all their angels mistakes. We dont know if he actually kept a sports schedule. We know his teams lost every single game. Might be because he was a drunkard.

A Chadic man got into a hotel elevator with a beautiful, elegantly dressed woman. As they were riding up, the woman turned to the Chasdic man and said, 'I have to admit, it's always been a fantasy of mine to make passionate love with a Chasidic man. The beard, the payot, the shtreimel, it's just so so sexy. Please come to my room and make love to me all night.'

The Chasdic man looked her up and down and said, 'So... what's in it for me?'.

Sure a drunkard will, especially at that age for entitled white young men on the way to judgeship. "keep a sports schedule and be at the top of the class, and not have his parents notice." That's the name of the game for prep school boys.

that calendar of Kavanaughs from childhood, proved parts of Ford's story true! the feinstein shaking you saw was overjoy and thankfulness for God letting the truth, be revealed!

with or without the Ford story being validated...

kavanaugh revealed himself yesterday as UNFIT to serve a lifetime on the US Supreme court... he does not have the temperament to be a SC justice, and he showed his partisanship to the world.... you can't be a partisan and a supreme court justice... he chose being a partisan yesterday and not a neutral justice.... he probably should not be in the position he already holds.

Last edited:

that calendar of Kavanaughs from childhood, proved parts of Ford's story true! the feinstein shaking you saw was overjoy and thankfulness for God letting the truth, be revealed!

with or without the Ford story being validated...

kavanaugh reveled himself yesterday as UNFIT to serve a lifetime on the US Supreme court... he does not have the temperament to be a SC justice, and he showed his partisanship to the world.... you can't be a partisan and a supreme court justice... he chose being a partisan yesterday and not a neutral justice.... he probably should not be in the position he already holds.

Are Kavanauahs calendars hear say?

Forum List

Back