🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

U.N. Inspectors Hit By Sniper Fire

How stupid is the Assad regime? Firing on inspectors? What are they trying to hide or who are they trying to intimidate?

Syria: UN Inspectors 'Shot At By Snipers'
^^^
Nice post, however it is important for me to keep my eye on the facts as any action will have a ripple effect on most likely all communications and decisions made in this hot spot. Until I know who exactly fired those shots I reserve judgment as all parties have a stake in the outcome of the investigation.

The first vehicle of the Chemical Weapons Investigation Team was in a buffer zone between government and rebel positions when it was “deliberately shot at multiple times by unidentified snipers,” the U.N. statement said.

U.N. team headed to site of alleged chemical attack comes under sniper fire, turns back - The Washington Post

How stupid is the Assad regime? Firing on inspectors? What are they trying to hide or who are they trying to intimidate?

^^^
Nice post, however it is important for me to keep my eye on the facts as any action will have a ripple effect on most likely all communications and decisions made in this hot spot. Until I know who exactly fired those shots I reserve judgment as all parties have a stake in the outcome of the investigation.

The first vehicle of the Chemical Weapons Investigation Team was in a buffer zone between government and rebel positions when it was “deliberately shot at multiple times by unidentified snipers,” the U.N. statement said.

U.N. team headed to site of alleged chemical attack comes under sniper fire, turns back - The Washington Post

Right. I was under the assumption that it was an area controlled by the regime. You know what happens when we assume. Waiting for more info.

Speculation? I speculate the Syrian regime is trying to keep the UN inspectors away from first hand inspection of the gassed sites, victims, and other witnesses.

^^^

Right. I was under the assumption that it was an area controlled by the regime. You know what happens when we assume. Waiting for more info.

Buffer Zone-----did you see that ?

^^^

Buffer Zone-----did you see that ?

No I missed that. Please forgive me oh great judge of the universe. It'll never happen again. :bow3:

Speculation? I speculate the Syrian regime is trying to keep the UN inspectors away from first hand inspection of the gassed sites, victims, and other witnesses.

well of course you do, Jakey. You want some cruise missle action.

If it will help the French and Turks take out the regime, and allow Syrians to determine their own fates without poison gas a future option, you bet.

This was good to read....perhaps we could get to the truth in these allegations.

"U.N. chemical weapons inspectors in Syria met and took samples from victims of an apparent poison gas attack in a rebel-held suburb of Damascus on Monday after the U.N. team themselves survived a gun attack on their convoy."

UN inspectors reach Syria alleged gas victims despite sniper fire - The Globe and Mail

Looks like they will determine for sure whether it was chemical weapons. But it's still a he said he said on who used them. One thing struck me in the article. It mentioned "Syria's Russian and Iranian allies". Russia and Iran have never been allies. There's only one other place this is mentioned. Ezekiel 38 anyone?

This was good to read....perhaps we could get to the truth in these allegations.

"U.N. chemical weapons inspectors in Syria met and took samples from victims of an apparent poison gas attack in a rebel-held suburb of Damascus on Monday after the U.N. team themselves survived a gun attack on their convoy."

UN inspectors reach Syria alleged gas victims despite sniper fire - The Globe and Mail

Looks like they will determine for sure whether it was chemical weapons. But it's still a he said he said on who used them. One thing struck me in the article. It mentioned "Syria's Russian and Iranian allies". Russia and Iran have never been allies. There's only one other place this is mentioned. Ezekiel 38 anyone?

Just by way of background...."Iran's first nuclear power plant, Bushehr I reactor was complete with major assistance of Russian government agency Rosatom and officially opened on 12 September 2011. Iran has announced that it is working on a new 360 MW nuclear power plant to be located in Darkhovin. The Russian engineering contractor Atomenergoprom said the Bushehr Nuclear Power Plant would reach full capacity by the end of 2012."

Nuclear program of Iran

Forum List

Back