U.S. Capitol Police to Be Sued for $10 Million for Killing Unarmed Rioter

They all think it was legal because the mayors did that. So as usual inconsistent fks
"they all think it was legal"....how so? Maybe it's just YOU who thinks looting is legal like your buddy here: View attachment 485688

That's hillarious. After supporting leftist looters all last year suddenly you're somehow against looting.

You're undressing me with your eyes again, aren't you? Be honest ...
And again, I will.say.it.slow.for.you. I support protests. I have never supporting looting and rioting. But looks like your buddies think rioting and looting is cool. You with them on this?

The only people who support looting and rioting are leftists, and you aren't my buddy. Of course you support looting and rioting. You support it in every way except coming out and saying the words you're for it.

And you're right, my legs are amazing. I notice you keep staring at them

No one stole any election.

Brave words from someone who can't produce a shred of evidence to support it. Don't lay down on the job Jack, someone might mistake you for Floyd and put their knee on your neck right where it belongs.

I've given you multiple sources, Freaky. And you still run back to the same well of those 6K votes in Antrim County, MI. Blown up into a national conspiracy by your alt-right media.
Sad. Looks like those media sources have their knee..on your neck.
Tell us why Democrats keep suing to prevent election audits.

Tell us why Republicans want to conduct partisan election audits.

Democrats stole the election, the fraud was in big Democrat cities. Particularly Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta, Las Vegas and Phoenix

The one time the Left cheered the police for shooting someone.
I’m not cheering. It was a damn tragedy.

It was a tragedy.
And unjustified no matter what that puke says

It wasw more than justified.

Suddenly the cops shooting unarmed people is good to you. That while you racists call for cops who shoot armed blacks to be destroyed to exploit blacks

We will burn every city down unless they win!

At least we’ll learn the name of the murderer.

I would be willing to send a couple of hundred bucks to their fund me account if they start one...I want that rent a cops butt in a sling....
And that's exactly what they are hoping for. Cha-ching. Con-servatives with the emphasis on "con".

Brave words from someone who can't produce a shred of evidence to support it. Don't lay down on the job Jack, someone might mistake you for Floyd and put their knee on your neck right where it belongs.

I've given you multiple sources, Freaky. And you still run back to the same well of those 6K votes in Antrim County, MI. Blown up into a national conspiracy by your alt-right media.

Democrats stole the election, the fraud was in big Democrat cities. Particularly Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta, Las Vegas and Phoenix
A loony...a sad little loony. :cuckoo:

We will burn every city down unless they win!

I would be willing to send a couple of hundred bucks to their fund me account if they start one...I want that rent a cops butt in a sling....
And that's exactly what they are hoping for. Cha-ching. Con-servatives with the emphasis on "con".
Someone needs to stand up for justice...if we can't have fairness in these matters we will end up in armed conflict in this nation and that would be tragic....a street thug gets shot evading arrest and all hell breaks loose...Ashli gets murdered and the feds go as quiet as a church mouse....that's wrong on every level....its unamerican....

Deep State will settle out of court with non disclosure agreements. They don’t want the stolen election discussed.
If it were me I wouldn't settle...I'd rather lose in court than settle with the scum like we have in DC today....

Yes. Yes..we know. Those "dark" areas. :) Musta been fraud.
Forget about those pesky 68 lower court rulings, 3 SC rulings, multiple recounts that backed up the results, Republican and Democrat state election officials and Trump's own handpicked AG and election security people saying all together......
THERE..WAS..NO..FRAUD!! :auiqs.jpg:

But still, they stormed the Capitol in a just, righteous insurrection..cause....there was fraud...NOT!
And Ashleigh Babbitt lost her life. Silly and wasteful way to die.

Trump lost. Biden won. Deal with it.

They all think it was legal because the mayors did that. So as usual inconsistent fks
"they all think it was legal"....how so? Maybe it's just YOU who thinks looting is legal like your buddy here: View attachment 485688

That's hillarious. After supporting leftist looters all last year suddenly you're somehow against looting.

You're undressing me with your eyes again, aren't you? Be honest ...
And again, I will.say.it.slow.for.you. I support protests. I have never supporting looting and rioting. But looks like your buddies think rioting and looting is cool. You with them on this?

The only people who support looting and rioting are leftists, and you aren't my buddy. Of course you support looting and rioting. You support it in every way except coming out and saying the words you're for it.

And you're right, my legs are amazing. I notice you keep staring at them
Nope...we just heard that some Whitey Righties on this thread believe looting to be legal. And then, there's your support of these people:
1619816517353.png
1619816528296.png
1619816553016.png

Yes. Yes..we know. Those "dark" areas. :) Musta been fraud.
Forget about those pesky 68 lower court rulings, 3 SC rulings, multiple recounts that backed up the results, Republican and Democrat state election officials and Trump's own handpicked AG and election security people saying all together......
THERE..WAS..NO..FRAUD!! :auiqs.jpg:

But still, they stormed the Capitol in a just, righteous insurrection..cause....there was fraud...NOT!
And Ashleigh Babbitt lost her life. Silly and wasteful way to die.

Trump lost. Biden won. Deal with it.
^ This.

"Another dimtard ..... you fuckwit "
Poor baby..... proven to be a dipshit..... usual asshole self.......shit thrown back in your face.......YOU looked stupid."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummmm, well good morning to you too, poster "lantern".

I read your post (#102) and it's a lot like your post from last night. And, I must say again: 'Poster you may be overthinking this. Taking it a tad too seriously. It is the internet, you know. You are posting anonymously under a fake name. You really don't have a lot of skin in the game.

Yet, you seem to think you are adding to the adult discourse here with: dimtard, mommy, fuckwit, tantrums, outsmarted, ASS, dipshit, asshole, baby, shit in your face, stupid, and so on.

I don't get it. Likely, the readers of the message board don't get it either.
So let's do this, let's go back to posts 74 and 78

• Lantern: (re: the Capitol cop) "Now he'll have to pay for it."
  • Me: 'Pay for it? Whatcha got in mind?'
And away we go with the seemingly unstable over-the-top responses.

Mon ami, my fake-named avatar is here to tell you......it ain't a good look for you.
I'm mildly sure that the hand-in-the-sock is a smart, mature, responsible adult.
However..............
However, the avatar you have employed to represent your maturity and thoughtfulness is, ..........is......well, may not be doing the job you have employed it for. You may want to re-think THAT relationship.

In short, your 'sock' looks worrisomely unstable, volatile, sketchy, immature.
And I absolutely deadsolidperfect know that is not a good look for you.

No disrespect intended.
Wish you well. ;)
Poor baby. Your bullshit didn’t get the response you wanted so you deflect to attacking anything about me like a typical dimtard. You’re an ass. As for what you think of me, shove it up your ass. You still lose. Fuck off. Disrespect intended.

We will burn every city down unless they win!n unarmed

An unarmed rioter is still a riotor and can still pose a threat to an officer by sheer numbers
So one person can overwhelm the cops by sheer numbers? Damn she must have been really tough.
So you believe there was only one person there? :heehee: Talk about delusional looniness in obedience of the orange god. :heehee:
Hey stupid fat fuck, try learning to read. The statement made earlier was AN unarmed rioter (meaning one stupid) can pose a threat by sheer numbers. One person. Boy are you looking stupid. Nothing new for you.

"Another dimtard ASSuming that the word pay means violence. Perhaps your mommy should read the OP to you fuckwit......."

Ah, poster "lantern", you seem too invested into the Duped & Snookered MAGA-world.
Please, settle down and talk nice. We are all friends here.

After all, my poor avatar simply and sincerely asked what YOU had in mind.

Here, let me show you:

• Poster "lantern":
The one who did something stupid was the cop. Now he’ll get to pay for it.

• My poor avatar queries:
Whatcha got in mind there.....
How's he gonna "pay"
?

And for that simple, sincere, and well-meaning query, poor avataree "lantern" seemingly got discombobulated and defensively resorts to the f-bomb, the 'Mommy' stuff, the 'dimtard' epithet.

What's up with that?

Poster 'lantern' settle down. Breathe.
This is just the internet. No need to have a overwrought keyboard enema about being politely queried over a statement you yourself made.

Is everything OK in your life?
Is this really the right message-board for you, given your defensiveness, unsteadiness, and sensitivity?
Poor baby. You’re throwing tantrums because YOU got shown up and outsmarted because you ASSumed something and got proven to be a dipshit. Polite query? No, you were being you’re usual asshole self. One must question the quality of your upbringing and education. YOU got outsmarted. YOU got your shit thrown back in your face and YOU looked stupid. You’re not doing well in this thread.

You sound upset that your insurrection for your orange god failed so badly.
You sound like an idiot. As usual. Any insurrection charges yet? Trump been arrested yet?

Poor baby..... proven to be a dipshit..... usual asshole self.......shit thrown back in your face.......YOU looked stupid."

I read your post (#102) and it's a lot like your post from last night. And, I must say again: 'Poster you may be overthinking this. Taking it a tad too seriously. It is the internet, you know. You are posting anonymously under a fake name. You really don't have a lot of skin in the game.

Yet, you seem to think you are adding to the adult discourse here with: dimtard, mommy, fuckwit, tantrums, outsmarted, ASS, dipshit, asshole, baby, shit in your face, stupid, and so on.

Mon ami, my fake-named avatar is here to tell you......it ain't a good look for you.
I'm mildly sure that the hand-in-the-sock is a smart, mature, responsible adult.
However..............
However, the avatar you have employed to represent your maturity and thoughtfulness is, ..........is......well, may not be doing the job you have employed it for. You may want to re-think THAT relationship.

No disrespect intended.
Wish you well. ;)
Poor baby. Your bullshit didn’t get the response you wanted so you deflect to attacking anything about me like a typical dimtard. You’re an ass. As for what you think of me, shove it up your ass. You still lose. Fuck off. Disrespect intended.
"deflect by attacking anything about me".....Ironic post is Ironic. :heehee:

"Another dimtard ASSuming that the word pay means violence. Perhaps your mommy should read the OP to you fuckwit......."

Ah, poster "lantern", you seem too invested into the Duped & Snookered MAGA-world.

Here, let me show you:

• Poster "lantern":

How's he gonna "pay"
?

And for that simple, sincere, and well-meaning query, poor avataree "lantern" seemingly got discombobulated and defensively resorts to the f-bomb, the 'Mommy' stuff, the 'dimtard' epithet.

What's up with that?

This is just the internet. No need to have a overwrought keyboard enema about being politely queried over a statement you yourself made.

Is this really the right message-board for you, given your defensiveness, unsteadiness, and sensitivity?
Poor baby. You’re throwing tantrums because YOU got shown up and outsmarted because you ASSumed something and got proven to be a dipshit. Polite query? No, you were being you’re usual asshole self. One must question the quality of your upbringing and education. YOU got outsmarted. YOU got your shit thrown back in your face and YOU looked stupid. You’re not doing well in this thread.

You sound like an idiot. As usual. Any insurrection charges yet? Trump been arrested yet?
You mean Individual One? The fat orange loser? It ain't over yet, lil'boy/girl.

However..............

No disrespect intended.
Wish you well. ;)
"deflect by attacking anything about me".....Ironic post is Ironic. :heehee:
Hey dumbfuck, I call it like it is. I answered the retard’s question and he threw a hissyit because he got shown up. Kind of like you do. Another example of your illiteracy. Damn you’re looking dumber than usual today.

Here, let me show you:

• Poster "lantern":

How's he gonna "pay"
?

What's up with that?

You mean Individual One? The fat orange loser? It ain't over yet, lil'boy/girl.
It’s over. Trump will not be arrested. Now where are those insurrection charges? Keep getting on your knees for the Big Guy.

Forum List

Back