U.S. Capitol Police to Be Sued for $10 Million for Killing Unarmed Rioter

We will burn every city down unless they win!

At least we’ll learn the name of the murderer.

So...now we shouldn't comply?
It's so hard to keep up.

If it were an armed black man rather than an unarmed white woman, you'd be all over suing the cops
Everything else being equal....no. But why didn't any black men, armed or otherwise, participate in the insurrection? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
what is that?

Sometimes this overblownn Nationalistic thinking causes alot more harm than good. Even keel while difficult is always the way to go. That's why I am a pence fan.

I always build my own garage because it saves 75% of the cost or more.
how many have you built?

Three.
I would have built more except some houses already had decent garages.
Nothing hard about it.
The most difficult thing is likely the bird's mouth cut on the rafters, when they rest on the top plate of the wall.
But you can buy prebuilt trusses if you want, to avoid having to do that.
Really, anyone can build a garage if they can work a circle saw and climb a ladder.
You don't even need to be able to swing a hammer because you can to it all with a drill driver and screws these days.
you've never had a home you bought that had an existing garage? wow.

No, many homes did have garages already. But 3 did not. That is why I only built 3 garages.
I usually flip my house ever 5 years or so, out of boredom. Double my money every time.
cool

It's so hard to keep up.

If it were an armed black man rather than an unarmed white woman, you'd be all over suing the cops
Everything else being equal....no. But why didn't any black men, armed or otherwise, participate in the insurrection? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

OMG, you're so obsessed with me. It's because I'm so hot. OMG I'm hot. As if I'm telling you, you want my attention again because you know how hot I am.

As for your racist bull shit, pass. Or as you've been saying on Twitter, #UncleTim

Other than 40 years before in 1 incident, Floyd did not show any evidence of harming others.
I don't know if you can speak authoritatively on his long long criminal record or not.
Is robbing a woman at gun point of all her rent money "harming" her or not?

Buying illegal drugs has NOT EVER been shown to hurt others, and it clearly is the police who do hurt others with the illegal War on Drugs,
That's pure bullshit and the people that deal in drugs
are among the most violent criminals we have.

The $20 bill is questionable. I saw no proof it was counterfeit, nor that Floyd knew it was.
Whether YOU saw proof of a counterfeit bill or not is immaterial. The who Floyd passed
the bill to certainly saw it was fake.
Hopefully this question will be cleared up when Floyd is retried posthumously

Last edited:
She probably walked in through the open front door.
No need to speculate. We know she tried to climb through a smashed window of a barricaded door. That's not being "let in". That's the exact opposite.
it's looting.
View attachment 485640
Looting, that’s legal
I see your problem....you think looting is legal.
All mayors said so, not me
Link "all mayors" saying that looting is legal. Unless you're just a liar.
you think there's one link? How about a couple of mayors, Larry Lightfoot Chicago DeBlazio New York,

Here's Minneapolis link

Minneapolis Mayor Defends Stand-Down Order As Rioters Burn Police Precinct | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry (iheart.com)
Where did he say that looting is legal? I missed that declaration.
stand down order. just like all the others. do you know what stand down means?
A stand down order is not looting. I see another of your problems.
There wasn’t a stand down order. They’re misinterpreting a NY Times story they never read.

The $20 bill is questionable. I saw no proof it was counterfeit, nor that Floyd knew it was.
why is it questionable? explain? the store owner knows counterfeit and saw it. so yes, it was seen. I know they didn't call you and ask you to come in to confirm, but I don't think they had your contact info. just saying.

No need to speculate. We know she tried to climb through a smashed window of a barricaded door. That's not being "let in". That's the exact opposite.
it's looting.
View attachment 485640
Looting, that’s legal
you think there's one link? How about a couple of mayors, Larry Lightfoot Chicago DeBlazio New York,

Here's Minneapolis link

Minneapolis Mayor Defends Stand-Down Order As Rioters Burn Police Precinct | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry (iheart.com)
There wasn’t a stand down order. They’re misinterpreting a NY Times story they never read.
every mayor that had a riot, oh wait, looting, had stand down orders.

dude, i know i know, 2+2 = 5 for you.

Ashli is a great American Patriot and her death is a symbol of the oppression of the government.

It's so hard to keep up.

what is that?

She's just spewing her racism

it's looting.
View attachment 485640
Looting, that’s legal

Here's Minneapolis link

That they did. The mayors of Portland, Seattle and Indi told their police to stand down. They sat and watcher looting, murder and arson. Once they realized they made a mistake it was to late. BLM and Antifa were in those cities for a year.

Those were real rioters, murderers and arsonists.

It's so hard to keep up.

OMG, you're so obsessed with me. It's because I'm so hot. OMG I'm hot. As if I'm telling you, you want my attention again because you know how hot I am.

As for your racist bull shit, pass. Or as you've been saying on Twitter, #UncleTim
Don't your buddies at the Capitol on Jan 6th know how to go to the restroom?

it's looting.
View attachment 485640
Looting, that’s legal

Here's Minneapolis link

That they did. The mayors of Portland, Seattle and Indi told their police to stand down. They sat and watcher looting, murder and arson. Once they realized they made a mistake it was to late. BLM and Antifa were in those cities for a year.

Those were real rioters, murderers and arsonists.
So...if they watched looting it's legal? I see YOUR problem too.

It's so hard to keep up.

When you grow up you might figure it out. Here's a hint, armed, attacking cops, BAD. Unarmed, wrapped in a flag, looking in a window, NOT BAD.
Lumping all cases into two basic categories with no consideration of circumstance, STUPID.

Yeah, you are. Nice of you to admit it.

It's so hard to keep up.

When you grow up you might figure it out. Here's a hint, armed, attacking cops, BAD. Unarmed, wrapped in a flag, looking in a window, NOT BAD.
Lumping all cases into two basic categories with no consideration of circumstance, STUPID.

Thank you for proving my point. ;) So, next question.....why can't your buddies at the Capitol on Jan 6th use a restroom? Don't you whitey righties get potty trained?

It's so hard to keep up.

Thank you for proving my point. ;) So, next question.....why can't your buddies at the Capitol on Jan 6th use a restroom? Don't you whitey righties get potty trained?

Um, it was you occupy Wallstreet loons who were photographed shitting all over the damned city.

This lawsuit isn't going anywhere except into the circular filing cabinet.

If you can shoot demonstrators for what others might later do, then you can shoot police for what they likely will later do and have done.
If the lawsuit does not win, then police will have to be all shot and killed.
Its self defense.

Kent State was a demonstration. What happened at the US Capitol on Jan 6 was NOT a demonstration. Thousands of people converged on the Capitol, and several hundred rioters broke into the Capitol and/or forced their way in, broke windows, severely beat police officers and verbally and physically threatened everyone who blocked their path as they were hunting for Speaker Pelosi and VP Pence who they chanted that they intended to hang. Given the fact that they had erected a gallows outside of the Capitol, it had to be considered a realistic threat because the mob was out of control.
Untrue. Kent State was violent rioting over 3-4 days that included assault, arson, and vandalism. In DC "they" weren't shot and killed. A single unarmed woman was and evidence has not been presented that proves she posed a threat to anyone.
As Daniel Patrick Moynihan was famous for saying, "you're entitled to your own opinion, but you're not entitled to your own facts."

4 dead in Ohio.

(321) Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young Four dead in ohio - YouTube

he Kent State shootings, also known as the May 4 massacre and the Kent State massacre,[3][4][5] were the killings of four and wounding of nine other unarmed Kent State University students by the Ohio National Guard on May 4, 1970 in Kent, Ohio, 40 miles south of Cleveland. The killings took place during a peace rally opposing the expanding involvement of the Vietnam War into neutral Cambodia by United States military forces as well as protesting the National Guard presence on campus. The incident marked the first time that a student had been killed in an anti-war gathering in United States history.

Twenty-eight National Guard soldiers fired approximately 67 rounds over a period of 13 seconds, killing four students and wounding nine others, one of whom suffered permanent paralysis. Students Allison Beth Krause, 19, Jeffrey Glenn Miller, 20, and Sandra Lee Scheuer, 20, died on the scene, while William Knox Schroeder, 19, was pronounced dead at Robinson Memorial Hospital in nearby Ravenna shortly afterward.[6][7]

Krause and Miller were among the upward of 300 students who gathered to protest the expansion of the Cambodian Campaign, which President Richard Nixon had announced in an April 30 television address one week earlier. Scheuer and Schroeder were in the crowd of several hundred others who had been observing the proceedings at distances of more than 300 feet from the firing line; like most of the observers, they were watching the protest during a break between their classes.[8][9]

Kent State shootings - Wikipedia
As Daniel Patrick Moynihan was famous for saying, "you're entitled to your own opinion, but you're not entitled to your own facts."

Given the fact that I was one of the troops deployed to Cambodia at that time and I lost 5 friends KIA at approximately the same time and date as the alleged peace movement rioters lost 4, I had considerable interest in looking into the circumstances. I have to note that my friends who died were doing their duty to preserve our Nation while the hippies were doing their best to tear it apart and got no songs made about them and are only remembered by their families and on The Wall in DC.

Facts:
At Kent State, these protests actually began on May 1, the day after the invasion.

Protests occurred the next day, Friday, May 1, across United States college campuses where anti-war sentiment ran high. At Kent State University, an anti-war rally was held at noon on the Commons, a large, grassy area in the middle of campus which had traditionally been the site for various types of rallies and demonstrations. Fiery speeches against the war and the Nixon administration were given, a copy of the Constitution was buried to symbolize the murder of the Constitution because Congress had never declared war, and another rally was called for noon on Monday, May 4.

Friday evening in downtown Kent began peacefully with the usual socializing in the bars, but events quickly escalated into a violent confrontation between protestors and local police. The exact causes of the disturbance are still the subject of debate, but bonfires were built in the streets of downtown Kent, cars were stopped, police cars were hit with bottles, and some store windows were broken. The entire Kent police force was called to duty as well as officers from the county and surrounding communities. Kent Mayor Leroy Satrom declared a state of emergency, called Governor James Rhodes' office to seek assistance, and ordered all of the bars closed. The decision to close the bars early increased the size of the angry crowd. Police eventually succeeded in using tear gas to disperse the crowd from downtown, forcing them to move several blocks back to the campus.

The next day, Saturday, May 2, Mayor Satrom met with other city officials and a representative of the Ohio National Guard who had been dispatched to Kent. Mayor Satrom then made the decision to ask Governor Rhodes to send the Ohio National Guard to Kent. The mayor feared further disturbances in Kent based upon the events of the previous evening, but more disturbing to the mayor were threats that had been made to downtown businesses and city officials as well as rumors that radical revolutionaries were in Kent to destroy the city and the university. Satrom was fearful that local forces would be inadequate to meet the potential disturbances, and thus about 5 p.m. he called the Governor's office to make an official request for assistance from the Ohio National Guard.

Members of the Ohio National Guard were already on duty in Northeast Ohio, and thus they were able to be mobilized quickly to move to Kent. As the Guard arrived in Kent at about 10 p.m., they encountered a tumultuous scene. The wooden ROTC building adjacent to the Commons was ablaze and would eventually burn to the ground that evening, with well over 1,000 demonstrators surrounding the building. Controversy continues to exist regarding who was responsible for setting fire to the ROTC building, but radical protestors were assumed to be responsible because of their actions in interfering with the efforts of firemen to extinguish the fire as well as cheering the burning of the building. Confrontations between Guardsmen and demonstrators continued into the night, with tear gas filling the campus and numerous arrests being made.

Sunday, May 3 was a day filled with contrasts. Nearly 1,000 Ohio National Guardsmen occupied the campus, making it appear like a military war zone. The day was warm and sunny, however, and students frequently talked amicably with Guardsmen. Ohio Governor James Rhodes flew to Kent on Sunday morning, and his mood was anything but calm. At a press conference, he issued a provocative statement calling campus protestors the worst type of people in America and stating that every force of law would be used to deal with them. Rhodes also indicated that he would seek a court order declaring a state of emergency. This was never done, but the widespread assumption among both Guard and University officials was that a state of martial law was being declared in which control of the campus resided with the Guard rather than University leaders and all rallies were banned. Further confrontations between protesters and guardsmen occurred Sunday evening, and once again rocks, tear gas, and arrests characterized a tense campus.

Shortly before noon, General Canterbury made the decision to order the demonstrators to disperse. A Kent State police officer standing by the Guard made an announcement using a bullhorn. When this had no effect, the officer was placed in a jeep along with several Guardsmen and driven across the Commons to tell the protestors that the rally was banned and that they must disperse. This was met with angry shouting and rocks, and the jeep retreated. Canterbury then ordered his men to load and lock their weapons, tear gas canisters were fired into the crowd around the Victory Bell, and the Guard began to march across the Commons to disperse the rally. The protestors moved up a steep hill, known as Blanket Hill, and then down the other side of the hill onto the Prentice Hall parking lot as well as an adjoining practice football field. Most of the Guardsmen followed the students directly and soon found themselves somewhat trapped on the practice football field because it was surrounded by a fence. Yelling and rock throwing reached a peak as the Guard remained on the field for about 10 minutes. Several Guardsmen could be seen huddling together, and some Guardsmen knelt and pointed their guns, but no weapons were shot at this time. The Guard then began retracing their steps from the practice football field back up Blanket Hill. As they arrived at the top of the hill, 28 of the more than 70 Guardsmen turned suddenly and fired their rifles and pistols. Many guardsmen fired into the air or the ground. However, a small portion fired directly into the crowd.

THE MAY 4 SHOOTINGS AT KENT STATE UNIVERSITY: THE SEARCH FOR HISTORICAL ACCURACY

BY

JERRY M. LEWIS and THOMAS R. HENSLEY

Among other sad facts is the fact that the Cambodia Incursion did NOT constitute a widening of the war but rather was intended to allow US troops to withdraw without the danger of having the remaining troops overrun and slaughtered by the NVA who had massed troops and massive supply dumps along the Ho Chi Minh trail.

Forum List

Back