U.S. Capitol Police to Be Sued for $10 Million for Killing Unarmed Rioter

She probably walked in through the open front door.
No need to speculate. We know she tried to climb through a smashed window of a barricaded door. That's not being "let in". That's the exact opposite.
it's looting.
View attachment 485640
Looting, that’s legal
I see your problem....you think looting is legal.
All mayors said so, not me
Link "all mayors" saying that looting is legal. Unless you're just a liar.
you think there's one link? How about a couple of mayors, Larry Lightfoot Chicago DeBlazio New York,

Here's Minneapolis link

Minneapolis Mayor Defends Stand-Down Order As Rioters Burn Police Precinct | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry (iheart.com)
Where did he say that looting is legal? I missed that declaration.

No need to speculate. We know she tried to climb through a smashed window of a barricaded door. That's not being "let in". That's the exact opposite.
it's looting.
View attachment 485640
Looting, that’s legal
you think there's one link? How about a couple of mayors, Larry Lightfoot Chicago DeBlazio New York,

Here's Minneapolis link

Minneapolis Mayor Defends Stand-Down Order As Rioters Burn Police Precinct | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry (iheart.com)
stand down order. just like all the others. do you know what stand down means?

Suuuuuure......you'll defend your defecating friends all day long, won't you? Maybe you could use your time more wisely teaching them how to use a restroom.
do you know any different? if you did, means you were there.
You need to teach your defecating friends how to use a bathroom, or wear an adult diaper.....View attachment 485671
you're going to Congress to teach them where to poop? We're happy for you
Best teach your buddies how to use a restroom....they keep defecating all over the place....and don't forget to teach them how to use tp...
1619807296133.png

We will burn every city down unless they win!

At least we’ll learn the name of the murderer.

Key words in this article are "plans" to sue them. Also "within the next 10 days" to file a lawsuit.
This interview was given by the family's lawyer...who can speculate all he wants. It don't make it truth. :)
Big hill to climb to get this kind of judgement..even civil-wise.

She was participating in an insurrection that she as a military veteran should have known was wrong and contrary to the oath she took.
My guess??...settlement for a paltry amount vs the amount her family's hotshot lawyer is demanding.
And George Floyd shouldn't have been a life long long criminal passing counterfeit money around
and resisting arrest and ingesting massive amounts of drugs but look at the jackpot his family
got out of Minneapolis.

Your guess isn't worth diddly squat and it's colored by your hate for Ashli Babbitt and the people
who legitimately didn't like the way our election was subverted by the leftist scum who
flooded the Trump rally with thugs looking to give the president a black eye....
with which they could then use their kangaroo court to end his political career, they hope.

George Floyd was not a model citizens, but did nothing to harm others except one home invasion 40 years before.
He was not a career criminal from what we know. He should not have been arrested even.
stealing from people harms people. or do you have a different take on that? Buying illegal drugs has been shown to hurt others, so how does he escape those?

Other than 40 years before in 1 incident, Floyd did not show any evidence of harming others.
Buying illegal drugs has NOT EVER been shown to hurt others, and it clearly is the police who do hurt others with the illegal War on Drugs,

The $20 bill is questionable. I saw no proof it was counterfeit, nor that Floyd knew it was.

it's looting.
View attachment 485640
Looting, that’s legal

Here's Minneapolis link

stand down order. just like all the others. do you know what stand down means?
A stand down order is not looting. I see another of your problems.

So...now we shouldn't comply?
It's so hard to keep up.

If it were an armed black man rather than an unarmed white woman, you'd be all over suing the cops

Suuuuuure......you'll defend your defecating friends all day long, won't you? Maybe you could use your time more wisely teaching them how to use a restroom.
do you know any different? if you did, means you were there.
You need to teach your defecating friends how to use a bathroom, or wear an adult diaper.....View attachment 485671
you're going to Congress to teach them where to poop? We're happy for you
Best teach your buddies how to use a restroom....they keep defecating all over the place....and don't forget to teach them how to use tp...View attachment 485673
Congress will be so proud you came to teach them.

Oh just stop with this crap, Freaky. Walked In??? Please. They overran it.
I get it Jack that you are a child of limited mental ability that you can't even build yourself a garage so I'll try to take it slow for you:
Walked in? You bet. After the initial few forced their way in with some help from the guards, the other 95% did indeed WALK THE FUCK IN. Once you break into a place, it is broken in and others don't have to KEEP breaking in, Jack.

Waving the Confederate flag in the Rotunda. Sheesh.
People are free to wave any damn flag they want, Jack. Immaterial here, just as you are.

It's poison. It's cancer. It's bile and hatred.
Sorry to hear of your ongoing family problems. Hope you find a good witch-doctor or whatever you use to treat it.

Why would I build a garage myself when I can pay a professional to do it? You really need some new material here, Freaky. You're getting stale.
The Confederate flag is the flag of traitors...which now that you say it..makes perfect sense for the idiots who stormed the Capitol that day to wave.
They broke in, ransacked offices, assaulted police officers, and bragged about it on social media...why? Because they thought they were going to get away with it.

I always build my own garage because it saves 75% of the cost or more.
The confederates were not traitors because they were right that all states do legally have the right of secession when federation import laws become abusive.
The fact they were pro-slavery is a separate issue where I disagree with them, but it was the north that caused any slavery in the colonies to be possible in the first place.

While I disagree with the DC protestors, they were not invading private grounds, but public buildings they had a right to access.

Good for you. I wish I had been blessed with those building and carpentry skills. Those who can..do. Those who can't..pay other people to do it. :)
The Confederates were traitors. End of story. The people storming the Capitol on January 6th were participating in an insurrection. End of story.

Time to move on. :)

Sorry but the law is clear. The confederates were NOT traitors.
With a federation, the federal government is NOT the main sovereign entity, the states are.
Its like the UN.
The countries are the sovereign entity in the UN, not the confederation called the UN itself.
Federations are only useful and cooperative groupings that are voluntary.
The states joining the Unions was voluntary in order to gain some advantages like mutual defense.
When the union no longer is advantageous, any sovereign entity, like the states are supposed to be, have all the right in the world to leave and look for something better.
In particular, the North was passing outrageous and illegal tariffs in British goods the south depended upon.
The criminal in the Civil War was the north.
Slavery was an issue, but it was the fault of the north that it ever existed at all, and there were better ways to end it, like compensation payments.

WINNER.png
POST OF THE DAY. Unfortunately, way beyond Jack's very limited ability (or willingness) to understand. In a sense, it was actually the North who were traitors, fighting to keep the South from exercising a right that was very much theirs to do.

In a way I support the same thing individually: natural born personal allodial rights. If the United States had to actually compete for your citizenship and tax revenue by being competitive, that would solve 99% of our problems.

It's so hard to keep up.

If it were an armed black man rather than an unarmed white woman, you'd be all over suing the cops
oh nonsense, the demofks are very consistent. if you shoot an unarmed black you should be punished. if you shoot an unarmed woman you get drinks. see, consistent. Doh!!!!!

I wish she wouldn't have stormed in the building....nothing politically is worth losing your life over in your own country...

It's so hard to keep up.

Everything else being equal....no. But why didn't any black men, armed or otherwise, participate in the insurrection? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

First of all, every citizen has rights, even the dirtbags and ex-cons, all the way up to military vets and the police too. Whether Floyd was a model citizen or Babbitt was a military vet is immaterial; under the law they should be equal, like it or not. At least, that's the way it is supposed to be. In Babbitt's case, was excessive force used? Whether it was the Capitol Building or not, were the police justified in shooting into the mob? The jury will decide, if it goes to court. I'm sure we'll hear all of the details as the case progresses, unless the DC Govt decides to settle out of court.

I do think these lawsuits are a good thing cuz it holds the city gov'ts accountable for their police depts and should force them to get rid of the bad cops, if needed and after due process as been followed. Cuz if they don't, then city gov'ts across the country will be swamped with lawsuits from the victims and their families, and THAT is real social justice.

I always build my own garage because it saves 75% of the cost or more.
how many have you built?

Three.
I would have built more except some houses already had decent garages.
Nothing hard about it.
The most difficult thing is likely the bird's mouth cut on the rafters, when they rest on the top plate of the wall.
But you can buy prebuilt trusses if you want, to avoid having to do that.
Really, anyone can build a garage if they can work a circle saw and climb a ladder.
You don't even need to be able to swing a hammer because you can to it all with a drill driver and screws these days.
you've never had a home you bought that had an existing garage? wow.

No, many homes did have garages already. But 3 did not. That is why I only built 3 garages.
I usually flip my house ever 5 years or so, out of boredom. Double my money every time.

Other than 40 years before in 1 incident, Floyd did not show any evidence of harming others.
Buying illegal drugs has NOT EVER been shown to hurt others, and it clearly is the police who do hurt others with the illegal War on Drugs,

The $20 bill is questionable. I saw no proof it was counterfeit, nor that Floyd knew it was.

I wish she wouldn't have stormed in the building....nothing politically is worth losing your life over in your own country...
oh indeed she owns fault in her own murder. I maintain my consistency. I just want the lefters to admit she was unarmed and didn't deserve to die like all of the criminal black man old demofk whitey cries over.

This lawsuit isn't going anywhere except into the circular filing cabinet.

If you can shoot demonstrators for what others might later do, then you can shoot police for what they likely will later do and have done.
If the lawsuit does not win, then police will have to be all shot and killed.
Its self defense.

Kent State was a demonstration. What happened at the US Capitol on Jan 6 was NOT a demonstration. Thousands of people converged on the Capitol, and several hundred rioters broke into the Capitol and/or forced their way in, broke windows, severely beat police officers and verbally and physically threatened everyone who blocked their path as they were hunting for Speaker Pelosi and VP Pence who they chanted that they intended to hang. Given the fact that they had erected a gallows outside of the Capitol, it had to be considered a realistic threat because the mob was out of control.
Untrue. Kent State was violent rioting over 3-4 days that included assault, arson, and vandalism. In DC "they" weren't shot and killed. A single unarmed woman was and evidence has not been presented that proves she posed a threat to anyone.
As Daniel Patrick Moynihan was famous for saying, "you're entitled to your own opinion, but you're not entitled to your own facts."

4 dead in Ohio.

(321) Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young Four dead in ohio - YouTube

he Kent State shootings, also known as the May 4 massacre and the Kent State massacre,[3][4][5] were the killings of four and wounding of nine other unarmed Kent State University students by the Ohio National Guard on May 4, 1970 in Kent, Ohio, 40 miles south of Cleveland. The killings took place during a peace rally opposing the expanding involvement of the Vietnam War into neutral Cambodia by United States military forces as well as protesting the National Guard presence on campus. The incident marked the first time that a student had been killed in an anti-war gathering in United States history.

Twenty-eight National Guard soldiers fired approximately 67 rounds over a period of 13 seconds, killing four students and wounding nine others, one of whom suffered permanent paralysis. Students Allison Beth Krause, 19, Jeffrey Glenn Miller, 20, and Sandra Lee Scheuer, 20, died on the scene, while William Knox Schroeder, 19, was pronounced dead at Robinson Memorial Hospital in nearby Ravenna shortly afterward.[6][7]

Krause and Miller were among the upward of 300 students who gathered to protest the expansion of the Cambodian Campaign, which President Richard Nixon had announced in an April 30 television address one week earlier. Scheuer and Schroeder were in the crowd of several hundred others who had been observing the proceedings at distances of more than 300 feet from the firing line; like most of the observers, they were watching the protest during a break between their classes.[8][9]

Kent State shootings - Wikipedia

Key words in this article are "plans" to sue them. Also "within the next 10 days" to file a lawsuit.
This interview was given by the family's lawyer...who can speculate all he wants. It don't make it truth. :)
Big hill to climb to get this kind of judgement..even civil-wise.

She was participating in an insurrection that she as a military veteran should have known was wrong and contrary to the oath she took.
My guess??...settlement for a paltry amount vs the amount her family's hotshot lawyer is demanding.
And George Floyd shouldn't have been a life long long criminal passing counterfeit money around
and resisting arrest and ingesting massive amounts of drugs but look at the jackpot his family
got out of Minneapolis.

Your guess isn't worth diddly squat and it's colored by your hate for Ashli Babbitt and the people
who legitimately didn't like the way our election was subverted by the leftist scum who
flooded the Trump rally with thugs looking to give the president a black eye....
with which they could then use their kangaroo court to end his political career, they hope.

George Floyd was not a model citizens, but did nothing to harm others except one home invasion 40 years before.
He was not a career criminal from what we know. He should not have been arrested even.
stealing from people harms people. or do you have a different take on that? Buying illegal drugs has been shown to hurt others, so how does he escape those?

he damaged the kid in the apartment, most probably for his life. you're factually wrong. any victim lives with the crime their entire life. no matter the age. You should tell that to the justice department and the hospitals then. Because, in order to make the drugs people die. you don't follow black on black deaths too often I see.

Of course she didn't deserve to die. Emotions cause people to do things they normally would not do. I feel terrible for her family. She is with our father in heaven.

Forum List

Back