U.S. civil rights groups to fan out on Nov. 8 to fight voter intimidation

Maybe I'll join a group that is going to break voter kneecaps.

You can only make excuses on their behalf for so long. Eventually the tools are going to need to be treated with the same accountability as their masters.

Looks like people are taking Trump's call for "poll monitors" very seriously.

I think they will be the intimidators ...
Screen-Shot-2012-07-30-at-4.15.28-PM-270x195.png

Do you think I should do it in my sleepy little town of Noel, Missouri where I live close to...??

You should position yourself near the polling place with a huge sign that reads legalize marijuana.
I do have a shirt from decades ago that has Free the Weed, God doesn't make mistakes on it....

Do you think I should do it in my sleepy little town of Noel, Missouri where I live close to...??

You should position yourself near the polling place with a huge sign that reads legalize marijuana.
I do have a shirt from decades ago that has Free the Weed, God doesn't make mistakes on it....

Great shirt to wear to the polling place.

Missouri, as of Jan. 1, 2017 will have been the 18th state to decriminalize marijuana....

Missouri, as of Jan. 1, 2017 will have been the 18th state to decriminalize marijuana....

Well that is a positive step forward. It's been that like that in NY for years. Medical is legal now but so regulated it is basically a joke.

Well that is a positive step forward. It's been that like that in NY for years. Medical is legal now but so regulated it is basically a joke.
They should let people grow their own...

People with medical issues that can be helped certainly should be able to. Instead there is a very narrow list of approved illnesses, limited locations, only certified Dr.'s can prescribe (and there are hardly any of them, good luck), only extract, it goes on and on. The law is so restrictive it's a joke. They basically passed the law to try and show they care about people who could use the medicine and made it almost unobtainable.

Forum List

Back