U.S. National Debt Hits Record $22 Trillion

Our partisans are so bad they only care about the debt when they can blame someone else. Where is the tea party? After many years of Republicans controlling the purse strings we reach $22 trillion. This needs to stop, we need a new party! All this debt and Trump fights for more spending!

Dumb ratfuck. Obama raised the national debt proportionally more by the comparative time he was in office, and he effectively doubled it over 8 years...

in-a-chart-that-trump-called-a-beauty-he-highlighted-the-increase-in-the-national-debt-under-obama.jpg

At least we're getting our money's worth under Trump. Not so much under Obama.

Bush II added a higher percentage to the debt than Obama did.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
And FDR added an even higher percentage, Dufus.

Now what occurred during those administrations, dumbass?

Especially when trump keeps adding to deficits during a strong economy....
Its going to cost us to repair the damage done by the elites in DC....that's why they hate Trump so much...he shows us their failures.....

Our partisans are so bad they only care about the debt when they can blame someone else. Where is the tea party? After many years of Republicans controlling the purse strings we reach $22 trillion. This needs to stop, we need a new party! All this debt and Trump fights for more spending!

Notice us democrats didnt become suddenly fiscally responsible and cry about the debt being the biggest problem bla bla bla.

Where is the tea Party? They wouldn’t teabag the Republican Party. The tea party and libertarian party are republican inventions so stupid voters who get frustrated with the gop have someone other than democrats to vote for.
Notice us democrats didnt become suddenly fiscally responsible and cry about the debt being the biggest problem bla bla bla.

Link away to your posts 20008-2016 talking about how bed deficit spending is then.

I’m not surprised.

Obama added $10trillion while depleting our military and ignoring infrastructure. Trump is working hard to repair the damage.

I’d still like to know why democrats allowed that idiot to waste our money.

Out of the 3 trillion Trump has added to the debt none has gone to infrastructure and only a tiny fraction added that the defense budget

I'm not here to school you idiots. Obama doubled our debt while doing nothing for the taxpayers.
Trump is now trying fix the problems you idiots created.

Dumb ratfuck. Obama raised the national debt proportionally more by the comparative time he was in office, and he effectively doubled it over 8 years...

in-a-chart-that-trump-called-a-beauty-he-highlighted-the-increase-in-the-national-debt-under-obama.jpg
And Trump increased deficits since Obama. How dumb are you?

Comparatively less than Obama. But it was a great thing when he did it, wasn't it, hypocrite?
I've been for balanced budgets since Ross Perot ran for President. I love how your party runs up debt with full control during a strong economy and all you can do is talk about Obama.

Sure you have, but during the Obama years you just sat with your thumb up your rear.
Ah more Obama. Cute.

Of course Obama. He set the standard for fucking up this country. Obama is the measure of incompetency that all other Presidents will be judged by, for decades to come.

I’m not surprised.

Obama added $10trillion while depleting our military and ignoring infrastructure. Trump is working hard to repair the damage.

Out of the 3 trillion Trump has added to the debt none has gone to infrastructure and only a tiny fraction added that the defense budget

I'm not here to school you idiots. Obama doubled our debt while doing nothing for the taxpayers.
What do you mean nothing to show for it? Obama’s pals made hundreds of billions off it.

I’m not surprised.

What crap garbage propaganda, super duper. Obama's that was mainly unemployment and welfare for the victims of your GOP economic meltdown. And the trillion to stop the depression.

I’m not surprised.

Pathetic leftist liar.

Trump unveils infrastructure plan

Please now provide the links to the plan being implemented.

You fucking statist think that presenting a plan is the same thing as making the plan happen

If you look back in history you will find that the U.S. "National Debit" reached a record in every single administration going back to Grover Cleveland and before. Democrats always fake outrage during republican administrations but republicans not so much. The question is what kind of a bang do we get with our "national debit " bucks. We got virtually nothing during the eight stagnant Obama years that never hit 3% GDP in a yearly average. In fact Barry Hussein told Americans that good factory jobs were gone and they weren't coming back. In the first year of the Trump administration the GDP hit 4.1%. What does that tell you? You can whine about the "national debit" during republican administrations but the The GDP is the best indication of the health of the country. The U.S. was in the worst shape in modern history during the Obama administration and showed confidence in Trump's first year. Democrats hate it because they are in a unique position that they hate everything good about America because they hate the President.

And Trump increased deficits since Obama. How dumb are you?

Comparatively less than Obama. But it was a great thing when he did it, wasn't it, hypocrite?
I've been for balanced budgets since Ross Perot ran for President. I love how your party runs up debt with full control during a strong economy and all you can do is talk about Obama.

Sure you have, but during the Obama years you just sat with your thumb up your rear.
Ah more Obama. Cute.

Of course Obama. He set the standard for fucking up this country. Obama is the measure of incompetency that all other Presidents will be judged by, for decades to come.
Trump sure is following in his footsteps when it comes to deficits.

If you look back in history you will find that the U.S. "National Debit" reached a record in every single administration going back to Grover Cleveland and before. Democrats always fake outrage during republican administrations but republicans not so much. The question is what kind of a bang do we get with our "national debit " bucks. We got virtually nothing during the eight stagnant Obama years that never hit 3% GDP in a yearly average. In fact Barry Hussein told Americans that good factory jobs were gone and they weren't coming back. In the first year of the Trump administration the GDP hit 4.1%. What does that tell you? You can whine about the "national debit" during republican administrations but the The GDP is the best indication of the health of the country. The U.S. was in the worst shape in modern history during the Obama administration and showed confidence in Trump's first year. Democrats hate it because they are in a unique position that they hate everything good about America because they hate the President.
You have quite an imagination. Their debt bad, our debt good. All debt is bad you moron.

Oh bullshit. Republicans SHUT DOWN the government over the debt during the Obama Administration...and now they're piling it on like crazy.

The next time we have a Dem President...they'll be "born again debt scolds" once more

Oh bullshit. Republicans SHUT DOWN the government over the debt during the Obama Administration...and now they're piling it on like crazy.

The next time we have a Dem President...they'll be "born again debt scolds" once more
Now they are shutting down the government for more spending.

I’m not sure there is an issue with more RW bullshit flowing than this one.

You assholes are immune to the truth when it comes to the debt. It’s fucking lame.

”In the first year of the Trump administration the GDP hit 4.1%. What does that tell you?”

It tells me you’re a lyin’ conservative. But like I always say, if conservatives didn’t lie, they’d have absolutely nothing to say.

Lying conservative, it was actually Obama, not trump, who saw over 4% GDP during his first year. Trump’s highest was 3.0. Up only 1.2 points from the 1.8% he inherited. Whereas it hit 4.5% in Q4-2009. Up an astounding 12.9 points from the -8.4% he inherited.

https://www.bea.gov/system/files/2018-12/gdpchg.xlsx

Are you saying that it takes deficit spending by our government to fuel the economy and up the GDP?

We were fine in debt to GNP until Barry the Fairy sneaked into the WH and stuck us with $10T of red ink.....you crackpots crack me up....dumb as a bucket of bolts.

We were fine in debt to GNP until Barry the Fairy sneaked into the WH and stuck us with $10T of red ink.....you crackpots crack me up....dumb as a bucket of bolts.
LOLOL

Only an abject imbecile thinks 19.9 - 10.6 = 10.

Most of that alleged debt is owed to a foreign owned central bank that extends credit out of thin air. That "debt" is owed by USA.INC, btw......

Forum List

Back