U.S. Navy DEFIES Obama… Allows Insignia on Uniforms He Calls ‘Racist’

Anyone that thinks the Gadsden is racist is truly too stupid to live...or trying to create division

Yuh huh.

And what did O'bama call 'racist', hm?

Link?

Quote?

Anything?

You new at this "fact" jazz Hunior?

The story is a hoax, like everything else the far right's putting out these days.

November's still a few months off, tards. You wingnuts are gonna burn yourselves out.

Idiot.

The story is a hoax, like everything else the far right's putting out these days.

November's still a few months off, tards. You're gonna burn yourselves out.

You're saying the EEOC isn't deliberating if the Gadsden is a racist symbol? If you are I'm calling you a liar

This President finds everything racist , because he is..

U.S. Navy DEFIES Obama... Allows Insignia on Uniforms He Calls...

More propaganda bullshit from the piss drinking uber RWNJ's!
President Obama Is Banning the 'Don't Tread on Me' Flag?
All it takes is one of the idiots to start the lie, and the rest of the assholes fall right in line.

Pathetic aren't they?
First idiot: "I did not send or receive any materials marked classified.................." Second idiot: "She did not send............." etc, etc, etc and so forth and so on.

Yuh huh.

Link?

Quote?

Anything?

www.wearethemighty.com

That's cute, Moron. However that means a link to the quote asserted, not just a random link to anything.

Perhaps I should also specify it means a hyperlink. To something on the internet.

Yuh huh.

Link?

Quote?

Anything?

www.wearethemighty.com

That's cute, Moron. However that means a link to the quote asserted, not just a random link to anything.

Perhaps I should also specify it means a hyperlink. To something on the internet.
Jesus you fucktard liberals are worthless....

All it takes is one of the idiots to start the lie, and the rest of the assholes fall right in line.

Pathetic aren't they?
First idiot: "I did not send or receive any materials marked classified.................." Second idiot: "She did not send............." etc, etc, etc and so forth and so on.
Too damn poor to pay attention to the topic of the thread? Or do you just like to troll? Did you even read the fucking OP, dummy????

Yuh huh.

Link?

Quote?

Anything?

www.wearethemighty.com

The link describes the new authorized patches and insignia and has the picture of a sailor wearing the new DTOM (Don't Tread On Me) Shoulderpatch.

Pathetic aren't they?
Too damn poor to pay attention to the topic of the thread? Or do you just like to troll? Did you even read the fucking OP, dummy????
I answered the remark the idiot replied to the other idiot which was about the OP. Go diddle yerself lady.

Barry Obama the man that made the deal with Iran says Trump's not qualified to be president..........The worst president in American history is calling someone unqualified.........

Barry Obama the man that made the deal with Iran says Trump's not qualified to be president..........The worst president in American history is calling someone unqualified.........

Worst ?? Lol! Based on what . Your bias opinion ?

Pathetic aren't they?
I answered the remark the idiot replied to the other idiot which was about the OP. Go diddle yerself lady.
Hey DUMMY, you responded to a post responding to MY POST about the Gadsden Flag and Obama in the OP and the lie of the OP being debunked!. Not a bit of my post, the post responding to my post had any fucking thing to do with Clinton you wrote about in you post #11!! You're a fucking IDIOT!

Forum List

Back