U.S. Total Debt Soars By $674 Billion I

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
U.S. Total Debt Soars By $674 Billion In November | Zero Hedge

25,046 million was the difference between receipts and expenses for SS in 2014, according to the follow site:

Trust Fund Data

Now if we consider it the same for 2015, which it may or may not be the data wasn't given. That means 24046/12 = 2003 million per month, increase in the debt. That, unfortunately is one problem with SS, it adds to the debt every month almost regradless of what the fed does.

Assets of SS, all fed debt, equaled 2,789,476 million for 2014.

I see problems coming in a system that seems to be a ponzi scheme and seems to me to be self destructive.

Wars aren't free or cheap. This 3 week rise was for defense spending.

I think you might have played the wrong talking point or the wrong thread.

From the article:

November 2, this was indeed the case, when we learned that the US had added some $339 billion in debt during the "emergency measures" period.

However, what is unclear is how in the remaining 4 weeks of November, the US managed to add another $335 billion in total debt,

Now can you provide something to support your post?

From the article:

November 2, this was indeed the case, when we learned that the US had added some $339 billion in debt during the "emergency measures" period.

However, what is unclear is how in the remaining 4 weeks of November, the US managed to add another $335 billion in total debt,

Why dont you call your Congresd critter ans ask them where all that money went.

Did you know that the HoR makes up th spending bills?

SO ask a Congresscritter what they spent that money on.

From the article:

That information is readily available. the truth is the US spends way more then it takes in and receipts are at an all time high. Some debt is not a problem. Like if a person buys a home or car. But spending that out strips you income is a major problem that will only end one way, in disaster. THAT is where we are heading. SS is not in the red right now but is way to easy of a target for Congress. They could wipe out a lot of debt just by defaulting on SS. And the only people they would piss off are seniors and not the Chinese.

The problem is that, unlike the past, we now have permanent structural deficits. Even without adding any new programs, we are headed for a substantial devaluation of U.S. currency.

The problem is that, unlike the past, we now have permanent structural deficits. Even without adding any new programs, we are headed for a substantial devaluation of U.S. currency.

Why do we still have "structural deficits?" The left wing was telling us Bush's deficits were over the two wars. At least one of them has wound down the other who can know since the MSM doesn't think war is worth covering.

From the article:

No they don't, spending bills can originate in either house of congress. Only bills that raise revenue are restricted to originating in the HOR.

25,046 million was the difference between receipts and expenses for SS in 2014, according to the follow site:

Trust Fund Data

Now if we consider it the same for 2015, which it may or may not be the data wasn't given. That means 24046/12 = 2003 million per month, increase in the debt. That, unfortunately is one problem with SS, it adds to the debt every month almost regradless of what the fed does.

I see problems coming in a system that seems to be a ponzi scheme and seems to me to be self destructive.

So much for the dear leaders claim of cutting the deficit in half, 2/3rds of a trillion in the first month of the FY doesn't bode well for the rest of his last year.

Trust Fund Data

So much for the dear leaders claim of cutting the deficit in half, 2/3rds of a trillion in the first month of the FY doesn't bode well for the rest of his last year.

yet another pesky debt/deficit equation confuses RW's.

LMAO

Forum List

Back