U.S vs England today at 2pm, who do I root for?

Unless you have a robust set of lungs and a cardiovascular system you're not going to last long in a soccer game. In high school The soccer coach made us run wind sprints forward and backward until most fell out and what was left was the team.

Yeah, you're right about watching it. It is boring to watch.

I once saw our goal keeper get his shin broken in two. It happened right in front of me. He was a senior, too. Spent his entire senior year on crutches.
Goalies take an awful beating in games and also in practice. As for me just trying out for the team in a practice game I got some bruised ribs from a knee from another player while going for the ball.

Last edited:

I once saw our goal keeper get his shin broken in two. It happened right in front of me. He was a senior, too. Spent his entire senior year on crutches.

Well at least you can be assured he wasn't flopping.
We had a guy on our team from England and he routinely scored unassisted corner kicks.
Dude was a badass when it came to soccer.

Unless you have a robust set of lungs and a cardiovascular system you're not going to last long in a soccer game. In high school The soccer coach made us run wind sprints forward and backward until most fell out and what was left was the team.

I was one of the few guys on our team that could play the entire game without substitutions.

Ah yes, he was quite a goal keeper....
1669429196085.png

We hardly even touched a ball. It was almost entirely running the whole practice. And twice a day in the summer.

My track coack wasn't worth a darn in that he really didn't know much about running. He was just doing it as a role model type deal for the team. So track practice was basically just after school leisure time. lol.

My soccer coach was basically my track trainer.

The whole soccer team had to run track in the off-season.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back