UAW president apparently has been embellizing union members money

Crooked UAW honcho stealing his working stooges’ money?

Good Lord! What’s next? The Teamsters’ shoveling millions of their stooges’ money to the mob for ‘investment’ in Las Vegas?

Be sure to look for the Union Label in your union president’s $5,000 hand-stitched Italian suit.
Those stooges are well compensated and that`s what irks you. Union envy.:itsok:
Gosh, you’re a tough one to fool you are.

Union envy...thanks for the morning chuckle!

Good Lord! What’s next? The Teamsters’ shoveling millions of their stooges’ money to the mob for ‘investment’ in Las Vegas?

Be sure to look for the Union Label in your union president’s $5,000 hand-stitched Italian suit.

Yes, union envy. I was a steelworker for 35 years and I know the talk of losers, loser.

Yes, union envy. I was a steelworker for 35 years and I know the talk of losers, loser.
Well good for you.

I’ve opted for a career in business that alllows me to chart my own course and, most importantly, earn much more than any union stooge relying on others to bargain for him. In my book, those are the losers.

One stooge’s well compensated is another man’s peanuts.

Well good for you.

I’ve opted for a career in business that alllows me to chart my own course and, most importantly, earn much more than any union stooge relying on others to bargain for him. In my book, those are the losers.
Retired at the age of 53 with a lump sum of cash, pension and medical benefits. A great bargain for this stooge and I`ve been able to work a job I truly enjoy for the last 13 years. It`s good to have a professional to do your bargaining for you. You can keep your cubicle job. Those who do actual work usually have longer lives.

Well good for you.

Retired at the age of 53 with a lump sum of cash, pension and medical benefits. A great bargain for this stooge and I`ve been able to work a job I truly enjoy for the last 13 years. It`s good to have a professional to do your bargaining for you. You can keep your cubicle job. Those who do actual work usually have longer lives.
Well, darn, if I’d known all that I might have opted for union stoogery myself. Although downsizing to a double-wide might have been a bit of a bitch for us.

Forum List

Back