Ugly liberal greed on full display

No person here, at least those who have read his postings, should in any way be surprised to learn that Rottweiler doesn't believe that an education is of any value to society.

Government "education" positively harms society.

think about WHY the right hates education in this country??

they dont want the people educated.

It's exactly the opposite. We do want people educated, not brainwashed. Government schools produce nothing but a constant stream of ignorant brainwashed drones.

$64,000 for the services a teacher provides is too much for Ohio.

But, $63,000 for a member of the Ohio Highway Patrol is fine. $60,000 for a member of the General Assembly, $128,000 for the Governor, $80 million for Joe Thomas, a tackle with the Cleveland Browns, $109,000 for the Ohio Secretary of State...those are OK too...right?

With the exception of the highway patrol..I believe most of those jobs require at least a college degree? No?

In NYC..you are required to have a masters to teach.

Anyone with a masters would make far more in the private sector..then in the public sector.

And people continue to bitch about "bad" teachers?

If you are trying to attract talent..one of the things you don't do..is give them rock bottom compensation.

It's exactly the opposite. We do want people educated, not brainwashed. Government schools produce nothing but a constant stream of ignorant brainwashed drones.

Oh that's bullshit..especially coming from you..a person that wants a return to the Monarchy.

You folks want people stupid.

Over $64,000 is an obnoxious salary for a teacher. They generate no revenue, they work less than 8 hour days, and they work less than 8 months per year.

Furthermore, liberals always scream about sacrifice and the good of the whole. Well, you have a bloated $64,000 salary already - and you're not willing to "sacrifice" for the good of society and make sure our kids are well educated?

I hope this city provides one final offer to the teachers: cut your salaries in half - take it or leave it. Otherwise, we continue indefinitely with substitute teachers.

The hypocrisy of the liberal is deplorable. They care about nothing and no one except their greedy selves, but they scream "it's all about the good for all" because that's the easiest way they know to line their own greedy pockets.

Striking teachers scream insults at substitute teachers | The Daily Caller
Hedge fund managers make $37,000/HR, when are you going to bitch about them?

The taxpayers don't pay the salaries of hedge fund managers. You're free not to pay them a cent.
Oh yes they most absolutely do!

What the fuck do you think that TARP was all about!!!!

Rottweiler, Britpat, if either of you knew the first thing about Strongsville you wouldn't have posted here.

It's considered upscale and it leans republican.

Oh that's bullshit..especially coming from you..a person that wants a return to the Monarchy.

You folks want people stupid.

I can prove you wrong about education with one point. Our public schools educated the occupy movement crowd. Liberal yuppies that do as their told. Oh, i'll give you another reason public education is a failure, obama got elected for a second term.

If you don't like your salary, then find a higher paying job. Or work more than one job.

Why does the left assure our children are uneducated with its ridiculous policies on education?

I honestly believe kids who never enter a public school are much better off than those that do.

We want people educated but we think good teachers should work for peanuts. :lol:

Alrighty then.

We want people educated but we think good teachers should work for peanuts. :lol:

Alrighty then.

Paying teachers more does not make them better teachers.

they will fund the military with funds they dont even want.

schools are supposed to run on next to no funding

Surprised no one brought up that teacher salarys are only like under 50% of school districts budget what I always read. it seems to me alot of bloated overhead costs. and if we did pay teachers what they were worth. where would all these teachers find jobs? ~ those that do, do. those that cant teach.

Alrighty then.

Paying teachers more does not make them better teachers.

Then you must believe that raising military pay to attract and keep a better quality of person in the service is a nonsensical idea.

But, $63,000 for a member of the Ohio Highway Patrol is fine. $60,000 for a member of the General Assembly, $128,000 for the Governor, $80 million for Joe Thomas, a tackle with the Cleveland Browns, $109,000 for the Ohio Secretary of State...those are OK too...right?

I bet there are strippers in Ohio that make more than that

:eusa_drool:And I bet they work harder too.

Yeah...and it's probably Republican politicians who provide most of their income. :D

:eusa_drool:Could be. Since the Democate politicians are so blindsighted they wouldn't know what their looking at. What a shame.

Last edited:

:eusa_drool:And I bet they work harder too.

and there you have it.

what the right thinks about the priorities of educating our kids.

Teachers are lazy takers and strippers are a better class of worker

Forum List

Back