Ugly liberal greed on full display

No you can thank the republican partys efforts to destroy our education system

and there you have it.

what the right thinks about the priorities of educating our kids.

Teachers are lazy takers and strippers are a better class of worker

:eusa_hand:Wake up dude. The stippers are paid by their employer not the gov't. Best you go back to school and learn a few things. You don't really want to end up like our gov't do you?

The vast majority of the money strippers earn are in the form of tips, not money paid by their employers.

Try again.

:razz:And you try again...it still isn't the gov't paying for it...its the ones going there.

:eusa_hand:Wake up dude. The stippers are paid by their employer not the gov't. Best you go back to school and learn a few things. You don't really want to end up like our gov't do you?

The vast majority of the money strippers earn are in the form of tips, not money paid by their employers.

Try again.

:razz:And you try again...it still isn't the gov't paying for it...its the ones going there.

Yes, but that's not what you said in your previous post.

guess you never been to a strip club.

:razz:Many times dude. Out west and here in the east. Most others and myself spend our own money there. The gov't doesn't cover it. And when a politician goes there they also spend their own money. Remember we have a right to do so...and Uncle Sam better not intrude.

Lmao. just at one last week and my 2nd ex-wife was a ex-stripper. what I was getting at they pay the employer a cut. the employer dont pay them.

Try again.

Yes, but that's not what you said in your previous post.

:eusa_hand:All I said in the previous post was that they probably work harder. I said nothing on who was paying for it. That was brought up by someone else.

guess you never been to a strip club.

:razz:Many times dude. Out west and here in the east. Most others and myself spend our own money there. The gov't doesn't cover it. And when a politician goes there they also spend their own money. Remember we have a right to do so...and Uncle Sam better not intrude.

Lmao. just at one last week and my 2nd ex-wife was a ex-stripper. what I was getting at they pay the employer a cut. the employer dont pay them.

:eusa_drool:Not at every strip club...but many do. If you don't believe me go to the Bright Star in Phoenix Az and see for yourself. And here in New York Ive seen many going to the bank on payday to cash their paycheck. If they didn't get a paycheck they wouldn't survive.

Over $64,000 is an obnoxious salary for a teacher.

Perhaps a better way of looking at it is to imagine them as baby sitters?

Assume that every child's baby sitting is worth $2.50 per hour

Now do the math

2.50 ph x 25 (students) = $62.50 per hour

$62.50 x 6 hour work day (note I'm not including prep time or admin?) = $375 per day

$375 X 200 days (a typical school teachers school year) = $75,000 per annum

Clearly your teachers are underpaid, given their contribution to the society.

Last edited:

Now do the math

$62.50 x 6 hour work day (note I'm not including prep time or admin?) = $375 per day

You're ignoring the cost of the building and all the eduction bureaucrats. Furthermore, you just underlined how ridiculously expensive government schools are since $350,000 per classroom is a fairly typical cost for government schools.

With the exception of the highway patrol..I believe most of those jobs require at least a college degree? No?

No. Any third rate moron with no education at all can be elected to the office of Governor or Secretary of State or to the legislature. What they have in there now is proof positive. And, no college education is required for the NFL either.

Over $64,000 is an obnoxious salary for a teacher. They generate no revenue, they work less than 8 hour days, and they work less than 8 months per year.

Furthermore, liberals always scream about sacrifice and the good of the whole. Well, you have a bloated $64,000 salary already - and you're not willing to "sacrifice" for the good of society and make sure our kids are well educated?

I hope this city provides one final offer to the teachers: cut your salaries in half - take it or leave it. Otherwise, we continue indefinitely with substitute teachers.

The hypocrisy of the liberal is deplorable. They care about nothing and no one except their greedy selves, but they scream "it's all about the good for all" because that's the easiest way they know to line their own greedy pockets.

Striking teachers scream insults at substitute teachers | The Daily Caller
Hedge fund managers make $37,000/HR, when are you going to bitch about them?
I'll bitch about them when they are being paid by the taxpayer.

Then how much control should we get over the salaries of CEO's of defense contractors, that get most of their money from the taxpayers?

Now do the math

You're ignoring the cost of the building and all the eduction bureaucrats.

That was not the subject at hand, Bri. Teachers' compensation was.

Furthermore, you just underlined how ridiculously expensive government schools are since $350,000 per classroom is a fairly typical cost for government schools.

Interesting number. Where'd you get it?

What is a government school, Bri?

Who funds it? Where do the funds come from?

I don't think you actually know much about US Education.

I believe there are about 20,000 different school systems in this nation and each one is SELF funded by the locality where it exists.

The range of cost per pupil is ALL OVER THE BOARD.

:eusa_drool:Not at every strip club...but many do. If you don't believe me go to the Bright Star in Phoenix Az and see for yourself. And here in New York Ive seen many going to the bank on payday to cash their paycheck. If they didn't get a paycheck they wouldn't survive.

could be true I have not been to every strip club in the nation. but their must be some ugly strippers if they are poor.

Forum List

Back