Ugly liberal greed on full display

Over $64,000 is an obnoxious salary for a teacher. They generate no revenue, they work less than 8 hour days, and they work less than 8 months per year.

Furthermore, liberals always scream about sacrifice and the good of the whole. Well, you have a bloated $64,000 salary already - and you're not willing to "sacrifice" for the good of society and make sure our kids are well educated?

I hope this city provides one final offer to the teachers: cut your salaries in half - take it or leave it. Otherwise, we continue indefinitely with substitute teachers.

The hypocrisy of the liberal is deplorable. They care about nothing and no one except their greedy selves, but they scream "it's all about the good for all" because that's the easiest way they know to line their own greedy pockets.

Striking teachers scream insults at substitute teachers | The Daily Caller

$64000 is a lot of money in your world?

Wow, I'm sorry.

:eek:Sure is...as long as the gov't doesn't take it all away.

It's exactly the opposite. We do want people educated, not brainwashed. Government schools produce nothing but a constant stream of ignorant brainwashed drones.

We want people educated but we think good teachers should work for peanuts. :lol:

Alrighty then.

Paying teachers more does not make them better teachers.

No, but cutting salaries guarentees many of the best leave and the best prospects never sign up.

$64,000 for the services a teacher provides is too much for Ohio.

But, $63,000 for a member of the Ohio Highway Patrol is fine. $60,000 for a member of the General Assembly, $128,000 for the Governor, $80 million for Joe Thomas, a tackle with the Cleveland Browns, $109,000 for the Ohio Secretary of State...those are OK too...right?

Flacco here in B-more just got 120 Million for 6 years. What are teachers good for? Now Flacco, he sure can throw a ball :doubt:

Over $64,000 is an obnoxious salary for a teacher. They generate no revenue, they work less than 8 hour days, and they work less than 8 months per year.

Furthermore, liberals always scream about sacrifice and the good of the whole. Well, you have a bloated $64,000 salary already - and you're not willing to "sacrifice" for the good of society and make sure our kids are well educated?

I hope this city provides one final offer to the teachers: cut your salaries in half - take it or leave it. Otherwise, we continue indefinitely with substitute teachers.

The hypocrisy of the liberal is deplorable. They care about nothing and no one except their greedy selves, but they scream "it's all about the good for all" because that's the easiest way they know to line their own greedy pockets.

:lol:

You have really no fucking idea what you are talking about.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

:eusa_hand:And so do some of the teachers out there.

think about WHY the right hates education in this country??

they dont want the people educated.

It's exactly the opposite. We do want people educated, not brainwashed. Government schools produce nothing but a constant stream of ignorant brainwashed drones.

And what do fundamentalist Christian schools produce? Freethinkers?

Yes, they do. Many of them can actually read and write, unlike the products of public education.

A country who refuses to pay to educate their kids hands the future to other countries

Lies will not win you the next election.

The internets killed the republicans ability to say a different lie to every voting group

Hedge fund managers make $37,000/HR, when are you going to bitch about them?
I'll bitch about them when they are being paid by the taxpayer. Until then..........get a clue.

Maybe you should only be allowed to make 5.00 per hour....after all, what do you need more money for?

I bet there are strippers in Ohio that make more than that

:eusa_drool:And I bet they work harder too.

and there you have it.

what the right thinks about the priorities of educating our kids.

Teachers are lazy takers and strippers are a better class of worker

:eusa_hand:Wake up dude. The stippers are paid by their employer not the gov't. Best you go back to school and learn a few things. You don't really want to end up like our gov't do you?

Hedge fund managers make $37,000/HR, when are you going to bitch about them?
I'll bitch about them when they are being paid by the taxpayer. Until then..........get a clue.

Maybe you should only be allowed to make 5.00 per hour....after all, what do you need more money for?

yea, its fun to spend other peoples hard earn money.....

and there you have it.

:eusa_hand:Wake up dude. The stippers are paid by their employer not the gov't. Best you go back to school and learn a few things. You don't really want to end up like our gov't do you?

guess you never been to a strip club.

and there you have it.

The vast majority of the money strippers earn are in the form of tips, not money paid by their employers.

Try again.

We want people educated but we think good teachers should work for peanuts. :lol:

Alrighty then.

Paying teachers more does not make them better teachers.

Then you must believe that raising military pay to attract and keep a better quality of person in the service is a nonsensical idea.

First off I wouldn't try to equate a job that requires putting your life on the line for one that requires putting up with children all day.

I'm for "merit pay" when it comes to teachers and firing teachers that fail to teach.

and there you have it.

guess you never been to a strip club.

:razz:Many times dude. Out west and here in the east. Most others and myself spend our own money there. The gov't doesn't cover it. And when a politician goes there they also spend their own money. Remember we have a right to do so...and Uncle Sam better not intrude.

Forum List

Back