UK woman microwaves pet cat to death

Once more:

In too many restaurants kids posing as cooks are seen playing with lobsters. Plunge them into boiling water, pull them out and watch them writhe, plunge them in again. Never having been a lobster I cannot agree with the "no nervous system" concept. I have to go with what I have seen. And what I believe should be punished.

OK, so I may be over-reacting. If so then please ignore me. But please don't ignore my freedom to complain about what I see as extreme cruelty.

Once more:

In too many restaurants kids posing as cooks are seen playing with lobsters. Plunge them into boiling water, pull them out and watch them writhe, plunge them in again. Never having been a lobster I cannot agree with the "no nervous system" concept. I have to go with what I have seen. And what I believe should be punished.

OK, so I may be over-reacting. If so then please ignore me. But please don't ignore my freedom to complain about what I see as extreme cruelty.

I do see your point. I personally do not eat lobster. But there are so many people who otherwise are not cruel or mean eat it knowing fully well how it was prepared. So I am kind of cautious about expressing my sympathy for lobsters.

Boiling them alive I do find objectionable but that playing with them and intending to cause them pain (whether they can or cannot actually feel pain) I find abhorrent and worthy of punishment.

Boiling them alive I do find objectionable but that playing with them and intending to cause them pain (whether they can or cannot actually feel pain) I find abhorrent and worthy of punishment.

Of course they feel pain. They have fully developed central nervous system.They scream and try desperately to get out of the pot.

But she should be taught a lesson too! A lesson she will never forget!

Just to get her banned from keeping animals is not enough for the horrible crime she committed.

Not enough!!!

Yes, a horrible crime.
But, she's a little disrupted in the head, apparently.
Civilised Britain is not into torturing the mentally challenged.
She probably should be sent to a psyche centre for fulltime treatment for a while...as well as being banned from ever owning another animal.

Forum List

Back