🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

UN-Privatize Baseball Now. PLEEEASE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are reporting him because he is kicking your ass in a debate?

If you think this fool has kicked my ass in this thread (or any other) HA HA, you're in bad shape. I kicked his ass just in one single post (# 200), obvious to any honest person.
Suck ups to the baseball owners, and people too young to remember the NORMAL baseball days, won't even know how in the dark they are. YOU maybe ? :D

Come to think of it, there are a few others whose butts I've kicked in here. Then they jump in to try and get revenge (and just make even bigger fools out of themselves than they already were). Ho hum. What else is new ? Yawn *******

LOL! That's why you reported him, he is still here and his post is still here.

You crack me up!

Nice that you're happy, however you got that way. :D

wow... I can't hardly believe this dumb-fuck thread still has legs...

You can display your obliviousness. No law against it. :lol: You're as bad as your avatar (and that's BAD) Pheeeeww!! (high-pitched whistle)
Anybody else ?

Last edited:
repeating a lie does not change the fact that it is a lie.

Your claim that fans buying stock is fundamentally the same a gov't takeover of mlb is ridiculous.

A publically traded company is not the same as gov't property. Whether there are fans in both camps is not relevant. I'm sure the owners of mlb teams are fans too. So, fundamentally, nothing would change.

A church in cleveland is in the usa. A brothel in nevada is in the usa. So fundamentally, they are the same. Right?

Pure nonsense.

i've reported you for your lies and harasssment. As for your idiotic posts, you've hung yourself enough already. Just one look at post # 200 tells it all. I'm off now to other real threads, with real posters, posting real posts. I've wasted enough time with your nonsense.

you are reporting him because he is kicking your ass in a debate?

Sent from my ipad using an android.

:d

i've reported you for your lies and harasssment. As for your idiotic posts, you've hung yourself enough already. Just one look at post # 200 tells it all. I'm off now to other real threads, with real posters, posting real posts. I've wasted enough time with your nonsense.

you are reporting him because he is kicking your ass in a debate?

:d

Nothing dumber than a fool's follower. We can guess that's what your :d stands for.
Post # 200 told it all. :D

Nothing dumber than a fool's follower. We can guess that's what your :d stands for.

Poor baby, you get your ass kicked in a debate, then you try to lie and deflect by accusing him of violating rules.

What a sad little bitch.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

I honestly believe that Protectionless think his threats of reporting people will scare someone into abandoning the discussion.

I wonder how many fools have fallen for it.

Poor baby, you get your ass kicked in a debate, then you try to lie and deflect by accusing him of violating rules.

What a sad little bitch.

I'd ask you to justify your imbecile statement (totally disproved in just Post # 200 alone) if it wasn't so imbecile. HA HA/ Nothing dumber than a fool's follower. That would be you. You're kicking your OWN ass right now. THAT'S what's sad. How very sad. Bwa ha ha ha ha. :D

What a sad little bitch.

I'd ask you to justify your imbecile statement (totally disproved in just Post # 200 alone) if it wasn't so imbecile. HA HA/ Nothing dumber than a fool's follower. That would be you. You're kicking your OWN ass right now. THAT'S what's sad. How very sad. Bwa ha ha ha ha. :D

If your claims of harassment had any merit, why have my posts stayed? And why have none of the mods even sent me a msg asking me to stop?

It is simple. Your claims have no merit. Just like your claim that a team owned by stockholders is fundamentally the same as a team owned by the gov't.

I honestly believe that Protectionless think his threats of reporting people will scare someone into abandoning the discussion. I wonder how many fools have fallen for it.

No, you don't honestly believe that. I wonder if you "honestly" do anything, as succumbed to your ego as you are. I don't think you will ever abandon this discussion. :lol: You're not able to. You have to try to save face, even after you've hung yourself (as you did in Post # 192 ; which I exposed/refuted in Post # 200). You figure, that's OK. Your little mindless cheerleaders (like Papageorgio) probably won't even read those posts to see what a liar you are. For all we know you might have even recruited him, since you're so concerned with this thread. You're putting an awful lot of time in it, aren't you ?

With an ego problem like you've got, maybe you ought to be talking to somebody else, rather than me, and your little cheerleaders. Seriously.

Last edited:

What a sad little bitch.

If your claims of harassment had any merit, why have my posts stayed? And why have none of the mods even sent me a msg asking me to stop?

It is simple. Your claims have no merit. Just like your claim that a team owned by stockholders is fundamentally the same as a team owned by the gov't.

We know that sometimes they act slowly. They might still recognize your harassment/trolling.

Also, your little theory assumes that the mods always get everything right. We all know that's not true. None of us are perfect.

And a team owned by stockholders is fundamentally the same as a team owned by the gov't, because they are both owned by the fans, in one way or the other. You need to have that explained to you repeatedly. Maybe after the 20th time or so, you'll get it.

We know that sometimes they act slowly. They might still recognize your harassment/trolling.

Also, your little theory assumes that the mods always get everything right. We all know that's not true. None of us are perfect.

And a team owned by stockholders is fundamentally the same as a team owned by the gov't, because they are both owned by the fans, in one way or the other. You need to have that explained to you repeatedly. Maybe after the 20th time or so, you'll get it.

No, I do not need it explained repeatedly. I understand that you make that ridiculous claim to try and save face.

It is utterly ridiculous to claim that this "fundamentally the same" is what you meant when you responded to Pogo's post.

And you have refuted nothing at all.

Oh, and this is not the first time you have claimed to have reported me to the mods. And I have never heard from any of them since the initial welcome message.

Repeating a lie does not change the fact that it is a lie.

Your claim that fans buying stock is fundamentally the same a gov't takeover of MLB is ridiculous.

A publically traded company is not the same as gov't property. Whether there are fans in both camps is not relevant. I'm sure the owners of MLB teams are fans too. So, fundamentally, nothing would change.

A church in Cleveland is in the USA. A brothel in Nevada is in the USA. So fundamentally, they are the same. Right?

Pure nonsense.

I've reported you for your lies and harasssment. As for your idiotic posts, you've hung yourself enough already. Just one look at Post # 200 tells it all. I'm off now to other real threads, with real posters, posting real posts. I've wasted enough time with your NONSENSE.

If that's the standard, he must be one very busy old nut.

No, I do not need it explained repeatedly. I understand that you make that ridiculous claim to try and save face.

It is utterly ridiculous to claim that this "fundamentally the same" is what you meant when you responded to Pogo's post.

Oh, and this is not the first time you have claimed to have reported me to the mods. And I have never heard from any of them since the initial welcome message.

1. Yes you do.

2. No you don't.

3. No it isn't (and YOU KNOW it)

4. Yes I have. (see Post # 200) :badgrin:

5. No it's not the first time (and probably won't be the last, since I report trolling, regardless of what the mods do or don't do) :D

6. Sez you. We'll never really know (or much care) :badgrin:

I've reported you for your lies and harasssment. As for your idiotic posts, you've hung yourself enough already. Just one look at Post # 200 tells it all. I'm off now to other real threads, with real posters, posting real posts. I've wasted enough time with your NONSENSE.

If that's the standard, he must be one very busy old nut.

A sure sign of idiocy. Replying to idiocy, and agreeing with it. :lol:

http://www.nfap.com/researchactivities/studies/BaseballComing1006.pdf

"While politicians continue to debate immigration policies, there is little question among baseball
fans that immigrants have positively transformed America’s pastime. In the first comprehensive study of
baseball and immigration, the National Foundation for American Policy examined both historical records
and 2006 rosters. The report finds the impact of foreign-born players on major league baseball is at an
all-time high. The study concludes Americans have benefited from our nation’s openness toward skilled
immigrant baseball players, just as the country has gained from the entry of other skilled foreign-born
professionals. "

1. Yes you do.

2. No you don't.

5. No it's not the first time (and probably won't be the last, since I report trolling, regardless of what the mods do or don't do) :D

You continue to lie. If you thought that being owned by stockholders was the same as being owned by the gov't, you would never have said, "I'm talking about the teams being govt owned, not "private enterprise"". But you did. You clearly delineated a line between private enterprise and being owned by the gov't.

And your repeated attempts to have post #200 mean something is ridiculous.

Yes, you talked about buying the teams. But you ridiculed the amount they are worth, showing you thought they should be had for MUCH less. And you didn't care whether the owners wanted to sell or not. That, in my book, is the same as stealing.

If you didn't care you wouldn't continue to report people over and over and over. And many times for doing nothing more than arguing with you.

http://www.nfap.com/researchactivities/studies/BaseballComing1006.pdf

"While politicians continue to debate immigration policies, there is little question among baseball
fans that immigrants have positively transformed America’s pastime. In the first comprehensive study of
baseball and immigration, the National Foundation for American Policy examined both historical records
and 2006 rosters. The report finds the impact of foreign-born players on major league baseball is at an
all-time high. The study concludes Americans have benefited from our nation’s openness toward skilled
immigrant baseball players, just as the country has gained from the entry of other skilled foreign-born
professionals. "

This is what happens when crazy uncle trolls, start posting on the internet. Too delerious to keep their trolling organized within forum guidelines, the meander from one thread they troll, into another one they troll, while posting about subject matter of the other thread they now are not in.

EARTH TO UNKOTARE: This isn't the immigration thread that you consistently troll so much you've pushed it to over 2,000 posts. This thread is about the relationship between MLB and MONEY, and the harmful effects that big money has had on the game.

Here, lost one. I will guide you back to your other troll thread. Here it is >> http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/349938-immigration-is-destroying-america-154.html#post9611439

1. Yes you do.

2. No you don't.

You continue to lie. If you thought that being owned by stockholders was the same as being owned by the gov't, you would never have said, "I'm talking about the teams being govt owned, not "private enterprise"". But you did. You clearly delineated a line between private enterprise and being owned by the gov't.

And your repeated attempts to have post #200 mean something is ridiculous.

Yes, you talked about buying the teams. But you ridiculed the amount they are worth, showing you thought they should be had for MUCH less. And you didn't care whether the owners wanted to sell or not. That, in my book, is the same as stealing.

If you didn't care you wouldn't continue to report people over and over and over. And many times for doing nothing more than arguing with you.

Nice try, but it doesn't fly. :D

1. I said that stockholder ownership by fans and govt ownership is "fundamentally the same, and i say it again now. And no, that's not a contradiction of the statement ""I'm talking about the teams being govt owned, not "private enterprise"
Sure there's a line between private enterprise and being owned by the gov't. So ? :D Those are 2 separate sentences talking about two separate things, and as much as you'd like to, you can't weld them together in another one of your hapless attempts to disparage me. Nice try.

2. I didn't just "attempt" :lol: to have post #200 mean something, I DID just that. What it meant was that while you were calling me a liar, YOU WERE LYING. And here it is again, for the whole word to see where you slipped up and fell right on your face >>

Just as I thought. You are too much of a wimpy, jellyfish coward to admit you were wrong.

Here's YOUR words > "Someone stated that the Packers were bought by the fans. You stated that you had been telling me that was what should happen. But that was absolutely NOT what you had been saying should happen. You have been saying you want the government to steal MLB from the owners. That is not the same as fans BUYING the team from owners."

Here's MY words (from the OP) > "For the Rays (similar scenario for other teams), I suggest that they be bought by the 3 counties of Pinellas, Hillsborough, and Manatee,.."

And I didn't say I don't want to pay what the teams are worth. I do want to the Counties (as I said in the OP) to buy the teams and I would want them to pay what they are worth. But just because you grab some idiotic number from Forbes magazine as being what the team is worth, that doesn't mean I have to accept it. NO. Of course I don't accept that moronic figure. Again you're putting words in my mouth all based on your wrong conceptions of what is and what should be, which means as much to me as a rock in the bottom of a pond.

Obviously, you lied, and now you're lying to try to cover it up, because you're too much of a weakling wuss to stand up and admit that either you lied, or miscalculated and made a mistake. You're PATHETIC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back