Uneducated,old white guys?

We are witnessing the end of the political power of white nationalism in America.

Unless the Republican Party rids itself of it, it will die as a mainstream party.

Educated 40 year old here......I bet I have a better job and know more about politics and history....shall we play?

Educated 40 year old here......I bet I have a better job and know more about politics and history....shall we play?

We've all witnessed the depth of your political genius many times before. :0) But if you want to play .. I'd be happy to oblige you.

Let's try the topic at hand .. old under-educated white guys and the Republican Party. Let's talk about how old under-educated white guys have dragged the Republican Party into disaster.

Tell me why anyone but old under-educated white guys should vote for republicans.

I went to public school .. be gentle. :0)

We've all witnessed the depth of your political genius many times before. :0) But if you want to play .. I'd be happy to oblige you.

Let's try the topic at hand .. old under-educated white guys and the Republican Party. Let's talk about how old under-educated white guys have dragged the Republican Party into disaster.

Tell me why anyone but old under-educated white guys should vote for republicans.

I went to public school .. be gentle. :0)

Very simple...big picture

Economics, low taxes, pro growth and pro business.
Civil rights, freedom for everyone, but no special treatment....colorblind society
Terrorism....recognize the enemy and want to destroy them
Education....school choice...removal of speech codes
Let's start with that

Looks, just because I don't have three degrees in basket weaving, Druid philosophy and vagina studies, doesn't make me uneducated.

:eek:

this is how you play ..

They make.qellstones funeral a poetical rally."

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

sure,have at it Einstein.

I do agree somewhat. The Republican Party does have a whole lotta greedy angry white dudes in it. Very nasty characters. They seem to only care about money and themselves. And there is a racism element to it as well. But not all Republicans are greedy angry tiny-dicked white dudes.

Looks, just because I don't have three degrees in basket weaving, Druid philosophy and vagina studies, doesn't make me uneducated.

No shit, I have an IT degree, I took away more math then most college students as well as hard scien vs with lime chemistry and physiscs....I laugh at people on here...plus my dad is a.medicinal chemistry professor....with a.phd...and he's a christian....Holy shit.....I really laugh at the science vs religion these guys have......they have no clue.

No shit, I have an IT degree, I took away more math then most college students as well as hard scien vs with lime chemistry and physiscs....I laugh at people on here...plus my dad is a.medicinal chemistry professor....with a.phd...and he's a christian....Holy shit.....I really laugh at the science vs religion these guys have......they have no clue.

I took away more math then most college students"

it's THAN college boy...

DURRRRRRRR !

LMAO

it's THAN college boy...

DURRRRRRRR !

LMAO
You have to admit that lime chemistry and physiscs are impressive.

it's THAN college boy...

DURRRRRRRR !

LMAO

If you're going to quote, you may want to lead off with an opening quote, not just end with an ending quote smart guy.

Basic punctuation.

Trump supporters should also include cream of the crop Rednecks ..

At a Trump rally, a Confederate flag goes up, and quickly comes down
And of course the flag owner blames the "dishonest media" like a good little dittohead. LOL. When in fact it was removed by trump's people.
The flag owner also believes the Civil War was about North v. South, not slavery. Dimwit.
What the fuck are you talking about asshole? I never said anything that even remotely comes close to your idiotic response.

By the way, how the fuck do you know what the flag owner was thinking, psychic powers? LOL.

Forum List

Back