Unemployment falls to 8.3%

He said, specifically, that it is at the lowest level it has been at since Feb 2009.

That does not imply that it is at the same level as in Feb 2009, just that it has not been at a lower level since Feb 2009.

Portal Seven | U6 Unemployment Rate

The numbers are listed below the graph.

Just count back from Jan 2012 and see how many months you have to go before you hit 15.1 again.
LOOK AT THE GRAPH STUPID.:cuckoo:

Your graph starts in January 2009. 36 months ago was February 2009.

Portal Seven | U6 Unemployment Rate

The numbers are listed below the graph.

Just count back from Jan 2012 and see how many months you have to go before you hit 15.1 again.
LOOK AT THE GRAPH STUPID.:cuckoo:

How many days are in February? What is today's date? The line is above the January's 2009 level and it is also above the February 5th 2009 level. So shut the fuck up with your gubermint propaganda bullshit and move along.

The numbers are good news for all Americans. They need to continue at 250 to 300K to replace the jobs lost.

There's nothing good about deceptive numbers, it does more damage than good. But a lefty republican would not understand that.

You are as wrong on this as you were on the judge's ruling dismissing the challenge in GA.

You read that wrong and have not had the balls to come apologize.

You are reading this wrongly.

But you called me a Republican, albeit I am not a "lefty". But then you are not a "righty". You are a wack. :lol:

The government is a "person" the same as a "corporation" is a person. You, bigrebnc, by being an American voter are part of the government. So stop being stupid and get to work, instead of yelling about what you already are.

How many days are in February? What is today's date? The line is above the January's 2009 level and it is also above the February 5th 2009 level. So shut the fuck up with your gubermint propaganda bullshit and move along.

What was U-6 in February 2009?
What does the chart show? to get the correct number you would have to go back to Feb 5th not the end of Feb 2009 or go back Jan. 2009 until Jan 2012

Last edited:
The government is a "person" the same as a "corporation" is a person. You, bigrebnc, by being an American voter are part of the government. So stop being stupid and get to work, instead of yelling about what you already are.

Drunk again of obama shit I see.

The numbers are good news for all Americans. They need to continue at 250 to 300K to replace the jobs lost.

There's nothing good about deceptive numbers, it does more damage than good. But a lefty republican would not understand that.

You are as wrong on this as you were on the judge's ruling dismissing the challenge in GA.

But you called me a Republican, albeit I am not a "lefty". But then you are not a "righty". You are a wack. :lol:

you read it wrong but thats not my fault.

Yawn about that. How did the Georgia ruling turned on Obama on the ballot. Oh, that's right, you lied from the get to and ran away, as you will here eventually. :lol:

Fail on this thread and Fail on the Georgia thread for you, bigrebnc.

The recovery continues....

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- American employers substantially stepped up their hiring in January, bringing the unemployment rate down for the fifth month in a row.

Employers added 243,000 jobs in January, the Labor Department reported Friday, marking a pick-up in hiring from December, when the economy added 203,000 jobs.

Meanwhile, the unemployment rate fell to 8.3%. That is the lowest since February 2009.

Job growth was much stronger than expected. Economists surveyed by CNNMoney had forecast 130,000 jobs added in the month, and that the unemployment rate likely ticked up to 8.6%.

January jobs report: Hiring ramps up, unemployment falls - Feb. 3, 2012

fuzzy math !

Yawn about that. How did the Georgia ruling turned on Obama on the ballot. Oh, that's right, you lied from the get to and ran away, as you will here eventually. :lol:

You want to know my opinion on it go to the thread where you first made this notice. Very good of you democrat to repeat something in an unrelated thread that I have already responded to in another thread. So what does this have to do with the economy or unemployment numbers?

Fail on this thread and Fail on the Georgia thread for you, bigrebnc.

Why does someone who states they are a republican always defend the democrats lie?

You want to know my opinion on it go to the thread where you first made this notice. Very good of you democrat to repeat something in an unrelated thread that I have already responded to in another thread. So what does this have to do with the economy or unemployment numbers?

We are talking about your lying and duplicitous nature. Your behavior links the threads in which you post. You lie there, you will lie here. If you have posted in the GA thread, you have done it after I popped you here. Every time you lie, I neg rep you. XXXXX-Meister

I support Romney, good Republicans, generally opposed the Democrats along with folks like you that undermine the GOP.

Now tell us why you lied about the GA ruling by judge? Admit the truth, bigreb.

We are talking about your lying and duplicitous nature. Your behavior links the threads in which you post. You lie there, you will lie here. If you have posted in the GA thread, you have done it after I popped you here. Every time you lie, I neg rep you. XXXXX-Meister.

It was not in that thread you fucking dumb ass that I respond to your post.

We are talking about your lying and duplicitous nature. Your behavior links the threads in which you post. You lie there, you will lie here. If you have posted in the GA thread, you have done it after I popped you here. Every time you lie, I neg rep you. XXXXX-Meister.

It was not in that thread you fucking dumb ass that I respond to your post.

OH here jake
Yesterday, 07:29 PM
Unemployment is 8.3 because the government says so.

You must have missed the judge's ruling against your side. No need to thank me for pointing this out to you. Glad to help.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/206552-judge-obama-eligible-to-be-georgia-candidate-2.html
Thanks Jake that's all I wanted, for someone other than a political official from hawaii to have a say in it. Now it's a dead issue.

I am not going to call for a gang negging of you for lying. I will leave that up to the board members.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back