Unequal distribution of wealth

Republicans don't think that distribution of wealth matters....

starving-children.jpg

Except that, there is no distribution of wealth in America. There never was and there never will be. Wealth is not "distributed" by anyone to anyone. There are just those who earn and those that sit at home like Chris smoking pot and crying about their lack of success in life.

Nobody "distributed" wealth to Steve Jobs - he earned billions by working 18 hour days creating the iPod, iPhone, and iPad.

Nobody "distributed" wealth to Bill Gates - he earned billions by working 18 hour days creating Windows and growing Microsoft.

It's just a FACT that the self-pity, crying, whining, pitty-party crowd of lazy liberals refuse to accept.

I made 100K last year.

And tax policy distributes wealth.

Always has, always will.

So Steve Jobs and Bill Gates weren't taxed? Hey asshole, if you made $100k last year, why do those children look like they do in that picture? $100k can feed a TON of children for a year. So you're either a liar, or a typical dirt bag hypocrite libera. Either way, it screams "asshhole" about you.

Because not having money can kill children.

And yet here you sit on your very expensive computer with your very expensive high speed internet like a typical hypocrite liberal crying about "the children". Here's an idea - why don't you sell your computer, cancel your high speed internet service, and donate all of that money to "the children" Chris? It's a win-win. "The children" would have money for food and the world would not have to see your bullshit posts of lies and hypocrisy. Oh, that's right, you're a hypocrite liberal. That's why you won't do it. Silly me, forgot I was talking to a hypocrite liberal...

Why don't you shove it up your ass.

I work seven days a week to take care of my GF who has very serious and expensive health issues, so fuck you.

Aww, did the idiot hypocrite liberal just get exposed? Hoarding his wealth while those children in the picture starve? Like I said, it screams "asshole" about you. Sell your computer, cancel your internet, and put your money where you very big mouth is asshole. No? Yeah, didn't think so hypocrite wealth hoarding liberal.

Sell all your shit and live in your car, that should take care of her and the little children of Africa for a month or so.....

And yet here you sit on your very expensive computer with your very expensive high speed internet like a typical hypocrite liberal crying about "the children". Here's an idea - why don't you sell your computer, cancel your high speed internet service, and donate all of that money to "the children" Chris? It's a win-win. "The children" would have money for food and the world would not have to see your bullshit posts of lies and hypocrisy. Oh, that's right, you're a hypocrite liberal. That's why you won't do it. Silly me, forgot I was talking to a hypocrite liberal...

I work seven days a week to take care of my GF who has very serious and expensive health issues, so fuck you.

I admire your passion Chris but on capital gains you are dead wrong. Eliminate the capital gains tax and the job growth from investment will explode.
Name one poor person that has ever given anyone a job.
Capital investment should be REWARDED, not punished with taxation.
Less taxes means MORE INVESTMENT DOLLARS HERE AND NOT OVERSEAS.
More taxes means more $$ going offshore.
Common sense is lacking.
The road to poverty is lined with good intentions.

Aww, did the idiot hypocrite liberal just get exposed? Hoarding his wealth while those children in the picture starve? Like I said, it screams "asshole" about you. Sell your computer, cancel your internet, and put your money where you very big mouth is asshole. No? Yeah, didn't think so hypocrite wealth hoarding liberal.

Actually you just got exposed, my friend.

Now you got to ignore.

Yeah, you like the liberal CEOs like warren buffet that owe millions in back taxes but goes around telling other rich people to pay more in taxes.

Do you buy music and movies??? Why do you support those rich bastards while the children of Africa starve????

Liberals hate CEOs that many times work 12 hour workdays sometimes every day of the week, yet they adore music and movie stars that get paid millions working sometimes less than 1 month a year for a movie that pays them $10M for "acting."

Liberals are just stupid people.

No, you are stupid.

A lot of CEOs are liberals

Buffett, Gates, etc....

So can lying to them, and yet that hasnt stopped you.

You really havent attempted to answer the question. Just because one person has more money than another doesn't mean that they dont have any money.

Yes it does.

Saying "Yes it does" doesn't prove anything whatsoever.

Why exactly would you think any rational mind would be persuaded to accept your claims when you dont provide any sort of support?

Except that, there is no distribution of wealth in America. There never was and there never will be. Wealth is not "distributed" by anyone to anyone. There are just those who earn and those that sit at home like Chris smoking pot and crying about their lack of success in life.

Nobody "distributed" wealth to Steve Jobs - he earned billions by working 18 hour days creating the iPod, iPhone, and iPad.

Nobody "distributed" wealth to Bill Gates - he earned billions by working 18 hour days creating Windows and growing Microsoft.

It's just a FACT that the self-pity, crying, whining, pitty-party crowd of lazy liberals refuse to accept.

I made 100K last year.

And tax policy distributes wealth.

Always has, always will.

So Steve Jobs and Bill Gates weren't taxed? Hey asshole, if you made $100k last year, why do those children look like they do in that picture? $100k can feed a TON of children for a year. So you're either a liar, or a typical dirt bag hypocrite libera. Either way, it screams "asshhole" about you.

I do not feed other assshats' kids.
Am too busy feeding MY KIDS.
Invite them over to your house for supper.
Move them from WHERE THERE IS NO FOOD to where THERE IS FOOD.

I admire your passion Chris but on capital gains you are dead wrong. Eliminate the capital gains tax and the job growth from investment will explode.
Common sense is lacking.

Demand creates jobs.

When more and more wealth is concentrated in fewer and fewer hands, demand dies.

And yet you openly advocate making the health care system worse. That's a little messed up.

I see there are NO arguments against my schooling the uninformed DUMB ASSSES here on capital gains.
Because they know I am right.

Common sense is lacking.

Demand creates jobs.

When more and more wealth is concentrated in fewer and fewer hands, demand dies.

LOL!!!!
Demand creates supply you fool.
INVESTMENT creates jobs.

Now you got to ignore.

Exactly what did you expose?

And yet you openly advocate making the health care system worse. That's a little messed up.

The affordable care act is much better than what we have now. A public option would be even better.

Now you got to ignore.

Exactly what did you expose?

Someone with no heart and no brain.

He's on ignore now.

Common sense is lacking.

Demand creates jobs.

LOL!!!!
Demand creates supply you fool.
INVESTMENT creates jobs.

Demand creates investment.

To Republicans "job creation" is code for tax cuts for the rich. We tried that for the last 30 years, and it has not worked. Why? Because 70% of the economy is consumer demand. Putting more and more money in fewer and fewer hands reduces demand. Raise taxes on the rich, cut defense, and balance the budget the way Clinton did. George Bush almost destroyed America. Let's bring it back.

The kids in the picture Chris puts up live in an area WHERE THERE IS NO FOOD.
Nothing to do whatsoever with supply, demand and capital gains.
How can one eat when YOU LIVE IN THE DESERT?
Amazing how stupid the liberal is.

Forum List

Back