Unequal distribution of wealth

The affordable care act is much better than what we have now. A public option would be even better.

You still claim that despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Tell me, why do you want the government telling you what treatment you can provide for your girlfriend?

To Republicans "job creation" is code for tax cuts for the rich. We tried that for the last 30 years, and it has not worked. Why? Because 70% of the economy is consumer demand. Putting more and more money in fewer and fewer hands reduces demand. Raise taxes on the rich, cut defense, and balance the budget the way Clinton did. George Bush almost destroyed America. Let's bring it back.

Who has put one cent in my hand Chris?
Wealth is EARNED, never to be redistributed.
You want to take my $$ that I earned by saving nickels and dimes and give it to irresponsible folks that drove new cars while I drove that Camry with 285,000 miles on it.
Get your fucking hands out of my pocket you thief.

The kids in the picture Chris puts up live in an area WHERE THERE IS NO FOOD.
Nothing to do whatsoever with supply, demand and capital gains.
How can one eat when YOU LIVE IN THE DESERT?
Amazing how stupid the liberal is.

So how did your brain flip from Chris specifically, to stupid liberals? Does BigRebNC represent your entire crew?

To Republicans "job creation" is code for tax cuts for the rich. We tried that for the last 30 years, and it has not worked. Why? Because 70% of the economy is consumer demand. Putting more and more money in fewer and fewer hands reduces demand. Raise taxes on the rich, cut defense, and balance the budget the way Clinton did. George Bush almost destroyed America. Let's bring it back.

You want to take my $$ that I earned by saving nickels and dimes and give it to irresponsible folks that drove new cars while I drove that Camry with 285,000 miles on it.

It's not my hand in your pocket, it's the Republican Party.

They have stolen trillions of dollars from you, and you don't even know it.

Demand will promote investment as long as the tax consequences are known and low.
Why invest in a business with unknown profits due to high capital gains taxes when I can invest in Costa Rica eco tourism at 15% return?
Americans are dumb asses. They know nothing about money or economics.

The affordable care act is much better than what we have now. A public option would be even better.

You still claim that despite all the evidence to the contrary.

Tell me, why do you want the government telling you what treatment you can provide for your girlfriend?

The old Frank Luntz line...the guy is a genius. He has people like you repeating it even though it's not true. The Dems should hire him.

Doctors decide treatment, the government pays. It's called Medicare, and it works so well that not even Republicans are willing to touch it.

Chris have you been sniffing the bath salts again?

The kids in the picture Chris puts up live in an area WHERE THERE IS NO FOOD.
Nothing to do whatsoever with supply, demand and capital gains.
How can one eat when YOU LIVE IN THE DESERT?
Amazing how stupid the liberal is.

So how did your brain flip from Chris specifically, to stupid liberals? Does BigRebNC represent your entire crew?

I, unlike you, think for myself.
I have to. My employees depend on me and my family and I have millions invested.
We did it the old fashioned way. WE STARTED WITH NOTHING AND EARNED IT ALL.
And will shoot liberals that want to steal it from us.

Demand will promote investment as long as the tax consequences are known and low.
Why invest in a business with unknown profits due to high capital gains taxes when I can invest in Costa Rica eco tourism at 15% return?

I majored in business, made A's in accounting and economics, and I have a successful business.

I know a lot more about this than you do.

There was a time in America when producing something of value was the way to acquire a fortune but the present situation is substantially different. The way most fortunes have been accumulated in recent years is by exploiting deviously conceived manipulations of the Nation's financial mechanisms. The most successful of these financial manipulations been facilitated by lobbying (bribing) our legislators to eliminate regulations (E.g. the Glass/Steagall act, for one) which for decades had protected the working class and ensured the equitable distribution of the Nation's wealth resources.

Prior to the Reagan Presidency the average corporate CEO was paid about ten times as much as the highest paid employee. Today the percentage has increased tenfold.

Schemes like "Credit Default Swaps" and "Collateralized Debt Obligations," which once were prevented by regulations, have enabled bankers and Wall Street sharks to accumulate immense fortunes by nearly collapsing the Economy and creating the worst financial catastrophe since the Great Depression.

Greedy corporatists have created huge fortunes by moving jobs overseas and putting millions of Americans out of work.

Those are just a few of the ways fortunes are made today. The days of Horatio Alger style initiative and "hard work" are over.

Anyone who wishes to see a clear picture of how the Nation's wealth has been looted by just 4% of the population need only Google "Wealth Distribution In America" for access to dozens of authoritative articles and charts.
Which regulations prevented "schemes"? Name them. Links?
Now, according to those on your side , Obama has created 4 million jobs since Jan 20th 2009..
Now you write that "corporatists" have cost millions of jobs. So which is it? Has Obama created those 4 million jobs? Or has the nation LOST millions of jobs?
Stop with the China shit.
The truth is our manufacturing base eroded itself. Business owners were kowtowing to unions while non union plants were forced to keep wages artificially high to keep unions out. Also, many mfg plant owners refused to believe the world was catching up to the US in technology. They did not bother to modernize plants.
The reality is many of the jobs that have moved to other countries are entry level and low level clerical and support positions.
Not a very devastating thing.
This entire notion of "wealth distribution" is false. It merely is the explanation of class warfare. Class warfare is a merely a plank in Obama's campaign platform.
Wealth is created. It does not exist in a vacuum. There is no "zero sum game".

The tax system redistributes wealth....most of it to the rich.

How?

By taxing capital gains at a much lower rate than real work.

Capital gains should be taxed as INCOME.
You are so stupid....You people equate cap gains with trades on securities by select few.
What you ignore is all those small investors who have 401k's who keep them for their careers. Or people with IRA's or variable annuities or sell a home and realize a large profit because they held on to said property for decades. I suppose that when the grandparents sell their home so they can move to a warm climate for their sunset years, the profit on the home should be taxed as income.
What makes you think the government is entitled to a second bite at the apple?
Why are you so opposed to the government getting it's fiscal house in order?
And what would that do for you?....
Your greed is worst of all. You envy what others have and think you are entitled to a portion.
Once again a lib has exposed himself for what he really thinks. You view taxation not as a means to raise revenue, but to punish those who they think have too much or more than what is politically correct.
Screw you.
You people are arrogant and self centered.

I majored in business, made A's in accounting and economics, and I have a successful business.

Apparently you do not. And we're not interested in your resume.
NO one who thinks the way you do could possibly be good at anything that makes money.
You're too busy looking at giving it all away to government.
Instead of chiding others, just write a check.

Which regulations prevented "schemes"? Name them. Links?
Now, according to those on your side , Obama has created 4 million jobs since Jan 20th 2009..
Now you write that "corporatists" have cost millions of jobs. So which is it? Has Obama created those 4 million jobs? Or has the nation LOST millions of jobs?
Stop with the China shit.
The truth is our manufacturing base eroded itself. Business owners were kowtowing to unions while non union plants were forced to keep wages artificially high to keep unions out. Also, many mfg plant owners refused to believe the world was catching up to the US in technology. They did not bother to modernize plants.
The reality is many of the jobs that have moved to other countries are entry level and low level clerical and support positions.
Not a very devastating thing.
This entire notion of "wealth distribution" is false. It merely is the explanation of class warfare. Class warfare is a merely a plank in Obama's campaign platform.
Wealth is created. It does not exist in a vacuum. There is no "zero sum game".

The tax system redistributes wealth....most of it to the rich.

How?

By taxing capital gains at a much lower rate than real work.

Capital gains should be taxed as INCOME.
You are so stupid....You people equate cap gains with trades on securities by select few.
What you ignore is all those small investors who have 401k's who keep them for their careers. Or people with IRA's or variable annuities or sell a home and realize a large profit because they held on to said property for decades. I suppose that when the grandparents sell their home so they can move to a warm climate for their sunset years, the profit on the home should be taxed as income.
What makes you think the government is entitled to a second bite at the apple?
Why are you so opposed to the government getting it's fiscal house in order?
And what would that do for you?....
Your greed is worst of all. You envy what others have and think you are entitled to a portion.
Once again a lib has exposed himself for what he really thinks. You view taxation not as a means to raise revenue, but to punish those who they think have too much or more than what is politically correct.
Screw you.
You people are arrogant and self centered.

Wow, what a right turn you took.

IRA's and 401K s are a seperate issue.

Capital gains should be taxed as income, because it is income.

Chris,

Thank you for not adding anything to the thread.

Why is it bad for some people to have more money than others.

How is your last photograph at all relavent to the discussion?

Because not having money can kill children.

And yet here you sit on your very expensive computer with your very expensive high speed internet like a typical hypocrite liberal crying about "the children". Here's an idea - why don't you sell your computer, cancel your high speed internet service, and donate all of that money to "the children" Chris? It's a win-win. "The children" would have money for food and the world would not have to see your bullshit posts of lies and hypocrisy. Oh, that's right, you're a hypocrite liberal. That's why you won't do it. Silly me, forgot I was talking to a hypocrite liberal...

I saw a commercial yesterday with some Millionaire Movie Star, crying feed the children for only 50 cents a day, I bet if she sold her 100 million dollar home and lived in a 200k house like the average person does, she could have saved a lot of children, yes hypocrisy is alive and well in America.

Unequal Distribution is not all it is cracked up to be if the Libs had to give up their money, all they want to do is take it from someone else and look like heroes to themselves

Apparently you do not. And we're not interested in your resume.
NO one who thinks the way you do could possibly be good at anything that makes money.
You're too busy looking at giving it all away to government.
Instead of chiding others, just write a check.

Sorry.

Letting the idle rich pay taxes at a 17% clip is bad for our society.

That's why Buffett and Gates spoke out about it.

I guess you know more about business than Warren Buffett.

You "own a successful business" and yet you post pictures of starving children. Why don't you help those children Mr. Hoard You Wealth Hypocrite Liberal? I guess it's ok for children to starve if YOU are the one purchasing iPhones, iPad's, and expensive high speed internet service, uh? And you claim to know about Jesus? :lol:

Chris have you been sniffing the bath salts again?

looks like Chris picked a bad week to quit sniffing glue.

Uh, there was no demand for Facebook, Microsoft, etc until someone created a product and got investement to bring it to the marketplace....dumbass.

Demand creates investment.

If all the money in the country was in the hands of one person, who would buy microsoft products?

If all the wealth was in the hands of Obama as you Communist liberals want, who would buy ANY product? You're idiot policies worked so well in the former U.S.S.R. by the way - where the nation collapsed and people would wait weeks at a time just for the stores to get a shipment of bread in...

Forum List

Back