Unfortunately my friends, gun control is coming.

Asymmetric warfare will always win the war.

You do realize you are going to need a few hundred thousand of you crazy fucks to have any real chance. Are you going to take buses to the secret rendezvous clubhouse.

The numbers are there.
Once again Asymmetric warfare will always win the war. Do some research.

Oh I do. Keep this on my bed stand so I can read it every night before dreaming of a holocaust morning.
9781607965268_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

You do realize you are going to need a few hundred thousand of you crazy fucks to have any real chance. Are you going to take buses to the secret rendezvous clubhouse.

The numbers are there.
Once again Asymmetric warfare will always win the war. Do some research.

Oh I do. Keep this on my bed stand so I can read it every night before dreaming of a holocaust morning.
9781607965268_p0_v1_s260x420.JPG

OH fucking drama QUEEN much?
Or is this your attempt at creating a straw man?

Actually, it is true.

No, it's not, and I've already demonstrated that fact. If what you are saying were true, then Switzerland wouldn't have one of the lowest homicide rates in the world.

So the U.S. is the only country with poverty, lack of education, etc...? Any stats that you have showing any correlation between those factors and our crime rate?

The US has among the worst rates of poverty in the developed world, our education system is one of the worst, access to secondary education is horrible, and our income gap is also horrible. These are the problems that we need to fix in our country if we want to see our crime rates reduce. Of course, there are other things we can also do in the meantime. We need more police officers on our streets. That does help some. But it's absolutely nonsense to think that you can control the actions of criminals by making laws against certain actions.

And you're desperate to protect your precious guns even though all the evidence in the world shows that the country with the highest number of guns is in fact NOT the safest.

Evidence? SHOW THE FUCKING EVIDENCE!!!! And explain the evidence to the contrary. You keep saying that the "evidence" shows. Yet you can't produce a single iota of that evidence. All you can do is to keep repeating the same cum hoc bullshit about the fact that the US has a high crime rate and it also has alot of guns. Well gee, you know what else we also have alot of? We have alot of land! Your reasoning could just as easily be used to say that high crime rates are due to the large size of the United States.

No one or any law is going to take my right to defend myself from me

Yeah it will, if it repealed. If you don't obey the law, you get prosecuted.

You think I really give a god damn about an unjust law?

You don't get to decide that. Politicians do. And if you think it is unjust, you vote them out and vote in the guy or girl who is putting forward laws that you like.

There are a tonne of unjust laws IMO. From speed limits and parking infringements, to squatters rights etc etc. But the law is the law - and if you break it, you get prosecuted...shrug...it's called being part of civilised society. You don't get to decide what the laws are..

As long as the second stands, yes, you will...

Erradicate the 2nd amendment under the US Constitution??? ROFLMAO! You better get busy Grumps.. You will NEVER get 3/4's of the states to repeal the 2nd Amendment. NEVER. You liberals can't even carry 10 states most of the time in the entire country.

Last edited:
Thats all good and fine unless you are one of the victims of those crimes where you were no longer able to defend yourself.

We can start with how many homes were protected with assault rifles and how make innocences were killed with assault rifles.

Bingo

Zero. And this highlights the fact that you don't even know what you're talking about. You don't even know what an assault rifle is. Go and find some examples of crime being committed in the US with assault rifles.

But it's absolutely nonsense to think that you can control the actions of criminals by making laws against certain actions.

Evidence? SHOW THE FUCKING EVIDENCE!!!! And explain the evidence to the contrary. You keep saying that the "evidence" shows.

You never heard of Giliani's 'broken windows' policy...

Erradicate the 2nd amendment under the US Constitution??? ROFLMAO! You better get busy Grumps.. You will NEVER get 3/4's of the states to repeal the 2nd Amendment. NEVER. You liberals can't even carry 10 states most of the time in the entire country.

oh, i realise in the near future it will not happen. But amendments have been repealed in the past. I don't think you gun lovers have anything to worry about over the next 30-40 years..

If the second is ever repealed you will no longer have that right

I'll have that right until I die.

As long as the second stands, yes, you will...

I don't think it's going anywhere anytime soon, Doc.

Almost every American now has the right to carry a concealed weapon...and it isn't the Old West, like the gun grabbers prophecized.

In fact you'd never know anything changed, except violent crime quietly when down.

And yet they are still terrified by LEGAL gun owners.

You think I really give a god damn about an unjust law?

You don't get to decide that. Politicians do. And if you think it is unjust, you vote them out and vote in the guy or girl who is putting forward laws that you like.

There are a tonne of unjust laws IMO. From speed limits and parking infringements, to squatters rights etc etc. But the law is the law - and if you break it, you get prosecuted...shrug...it's called being part of civilised society. You don't get to decide what the laws are..

Yes I do get to decide it if it's going to effect my life. No fucking law will be allowed to take my right to defend my life anyway I see fit. It's my life I own it not the mother fucking government.

oh, i realise in the near future it will not happen. But amendments have been repealed in the past. I don't think you gun lovers have anything to worry about over the next 30-40 years..

Yea the 18th Amendment and look how that turned out.. Prohibition. NO THANKS.

Forum List

Back