Unfortunately my friends, gun control is coming.

Since we are working with hypotheticals here, such as black helicopters, coming to take your guns. If your child was killed by a pycho with an AR-15 would you still feel that any psycho that wants one should be able to have one?

a psycho will always be able get a gun or a weapon there is nothing short of a full on police state for all to stop that

Why pass any laws at all than?

Since we are working with hypotheticals here, such as black helicopters, coming to take your guns. If your child was killed by a pycho with an AR-15 would you still feel that any psycho that wants one should be able to have one?

a psycho will always be able get a gun or a weapon there is nothing short of a full on police state for all to stop that

Hey, they have no AIDS in Iran.

Guns don't scare me. It's people like you owning them that scare me. The average person is an idiot and certainly shouldn't be allowed to possess the power that comes along with owning a gun.

So it is ok if you own any type of gun if you were inclined to do so....
but the "average" person is an idiot who should not be able to own a gun to protect themselves? What else would you eliminate the average person from doing?
This is great, so honest, because only a Liberal would admit that they know whats better for the average person than they do.

Going to start calling you Yogi since you have been telling me that you are smarter than the average bear.

Ok I see, your are just a simple bigot who thinks he is smarter than everyone else.
As long as you admit it, that's fine, so why are you even participating in a discussion board if in your head you have nothing to discuss? I mean since you are always right.
Are you here just to give the rest of us no nothings some guidance?

If you are so smart, than why do guns scare you so much?
Even more so, why do Americans with guns scare you.

Guns don't scare me. It's people like you owning them that scare me. The average person is an idiot and certainly shouldn't be allowed to possess the power that comes along with owning a gun.

a truck has a lot of power and could easily kill..but a 16 yr old can drive one..

Do trucks have any other practical use that you can think of? Ya know.....other than killing another human.

Ok I see, your are just a simple bigot who thinks he is smarter than everyone else.
As long as you admit it, that's fine, so why are you even participating in a discussion board if in your head you have nothing to discuss? I mean since you are always right.

a truck has a lot of power and could easily kill..but a 16 yr old can drive one..

That takes a lot more planning than a gun show in the morning and a dozen dead people in the afternoon.

Ah. You would be for gun control based on social-demographics?

Only for people such as you. Everyone else should be allowed to have a gun. Just not you.

That takes a lot more planning than a gun show in the morning and a dozen dead people in the afternoon.

It's also a gun-lover's red herring. They are comparing apples and oranges...

Ah. You would be for gun control based on social-demographics?

Only for people such as you. Everyone else should be allowed to have a gun. Just not you.

How about black men, who are just 6% of the population but commit the VAST majority of gun murder you pretend to abhor, whore?

There has been a rash of multiple killings via steak knife? Must have missed that one...

Doesn't get much Main Stream News time...https://www.google.com/search?q=mur...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

They are all one offs. Talking mass killings here...

What difference does that make to me, whether my child was killed singly or in a group?

Is the one killed with the gun more dead?

The result is the same, and it is the perpetrator, not the weapon, that is at fault.

Maybe not tomorrow, but it will.

We can't fight the mainstream media bias. Even though there are a great many of us NOW that won't allow it, the young are ignorant and susceptable to the media hyperbole and butt hurt. They will believe that guns are bad and blindly go along with whatever the benevolent government says they need to be kept safe.

The asshat in the White House will probably get a SCOTUS pick or two before he's done trashing the country and then all they will need is a challenge to the 2nd Amendment and the liberal court will change the meaning of it.

It will come piecemeal, but it will come.

When it does, this conversation will happen:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6524222-post1.html
Sorry PF, but I don't believe any of that is going to happen any time soon. There's more gun owners in America than not, and any politician wanting to hold on to his job won't go near a total gun ban. You do know that firearms get passed on down through a family don't you? That's makes them family heirlooms also, and people don't want to give those up.

No, don't buy into this shrill, fever pitch, frothing at the mouth, rabid line of bull shit coming from the commies and brain washed government welfare cases and cry babies. Banning firearms is a BIG deal... a BIG FUCKING deal, as smokin' Joe would say, and it ain't gonna happen any time soon.

Relax.

You're free to leave the country anytime. Good luck.

Fortunately, our Constitutional rights aren't subjugated by your bed wetting.

oooh, the old "you're free to leave" argument. Good for you.

And you're free to own a musket like they did when the 2nd amendment was written.

Why pass any laws at all than?

so we can charge those who break them and seek justice

What if your child was killed with a steak knife...would you go around calling for a ban?

Steak knife has an intended purpose that isn't killing.

So what? My single shot 30/30 has an intended purpose that is killing.

Do you wish to ban it?

Then intended use is a red herring.

NO! Now we're getting somewhere. Probably not though.

You can argue 30/30 as a hunting rifle. The only thing you hunt with an AR-15 is people.

Maybe not tomorrow, but it will.

We can't fight the mainstream media bias. Even though there are a great many of us NOW that won't allow it, the young are ignorant and susceptable to the media hyperbole and butt hurt. They will believe that guns are bad and blindly go along with whatever the benevolent government says they need to be kept safe.

The asshat in the White House will probably get a SCOTUS pick or two before he's done trashing the country and then all they will need is a challenge to the 2nd Amendment and the liberal court will change the meaning of it.

It will come piecemeal, but it will come.

When it does, this conversation will happen:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6524222-post1.html
Sorry PF, but I don't believe any of that is going to happen any time soon. There's more gun owners in America than not, and any politician wanting to hold on to his job won't go near a total gun ban. You do know that firearms get passed on down through a family don't you? That's makes them family heirlooms also, and people don't want to give those up.

No, don't buy into this shrill, fever pitch, frothing at the mouth, rabid line of bull shit coming from the commies and brain washed government welfare cases and cry babies. Banning firearms is a BIG deal... a BIG FUCKING deal, as smokin' Joe would say, and it ain't gonna happen any time soon.

Relax.

The Bill of Rights won't be gutted anytime soon.

Steak knife has an intended purpose that isn't killing.

So what? My single shot 30/30 has an intended purpose that is killing.

Do you wish to ban it?

Then intended use is a red herring.

But AR15 cannot be used for hunting game only for hunting people.
You floundered on your herring.

Of course it can...I take mine to cull coyotes and hunt wild boar.

I can hunt deer in Missouri with an AR15 down to .223 caliber.

Edit - I just rechecked the caliber regulation, and it says ANY center fire round is legal to harvest deer. That means a round as small as a .17 Remington Fireball would be LEGAL. I don't think any ethical hunter would try it, but it's legal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back