Unfortunately my friends, gun control is coming.

Gun control is self defeating. The fewer guns, the more crime and the more violent the crime. More people will just ignore the law. Why do you think all these thousands of people are buying guns?

You know that, I know that, but the rapidly growing number of the uneducated, who vote, don't.

We have more guns than any other nation in the world, why don't we have fewer murders and violent crime than all other nations?

Maybe it's because guns get into people's heads and possess them and cause them to kill.

Idiot.

Let's put it this way, at your job they don't even trust you to work the deep fryer so why should you be trusted with a gun.

If you cannot carry on a civilized discussion, You are useless in this thread. You have added nothing of consequence. Even the other liberals deny your existence.

I learned a looong time ago that this board is not designed for intelligent discussion. I made that mistake of trying that route. I've pointed out to you multiple times that Iraq is a MUCH different country than the U.S. and you've repeatedly ignored that. So let's not pretend that you are some mythical unicorn that is a conservative on this site who is interested in rational discussion.

You're a sheep just like every other uneducated, small minded, regressive conservative that infests this site.

You know that, I know that, but the rapidly growing number of the uneducated, who vote, don't.

We have more guns than any other nation in the world, why don't we have fewer murders and violent crime than all other nations?

Maybe it's because guns get into people's heads and possess them and cause them to kill.

Idiot.

Or maybe you just have too many guns lying around....Hope Obama gets to take a few, or at least make them harder to get...

Maybe they should amend the 2nd or get rid of it all together.

Fat chance, I know...more's the pity...

if more guns were the answer we would already be the safest nation in the world

so you think that they should have continued to be communists?

All commies are equal: firstly they promise everything secondly they rob and annihilate the countries. The democide even, as known 262 millions victims. Lenin, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, Gorbachev, who knows, probably Hussein Obama too, why he need 2 millions FEMA coffins?

That's the result of too many guns and access that is all too easy.

No, it's the result of someone who is bent on criminal behavior. Easy access will always be the case. Alcohol, drugs, prostitution, abortions.....all have been prohibited by law, and NEVER has access be more than 15 minutes away. It will be no different with guns.

Furthermore, even if we accept the silly notion that prohibition can have any effect on ease of access, there are still plenty of easily accessible alternatives, some of which are going to leave to even worse carnage. Can you imagine the horror at Sandy Hook if that guy had walked in with a 5 gallon can of gasoline and a book of matches? Or if he had made a homemade bomb? Hell, he could walked in with a baseball bat and started swinging and still killed 20 kids before someone might have managed to stop him.

In the meantime, we have the very real scenario of thousands of innocent people dying every year because these nuts are selfish assholes.

How in the world is it selfish to want to defend one's self? I want to be able to possess a gun so that I can defend myself and my family from the bad guys out there. The problem is that the true fantasy here is your belief that it's even possible to restrict access to criminals. Because, even if we entertain your silly notion that a gun ban will somehow make guns magically disappear from existence, people can always make more. What do you think will happen if the government by some kind of slut magic managed to truly stamp out guns from existence? I can tell, you: The gang bangers would go take some gun-smithing classes and learn how to make their own.

No, it's the result of someone who is bent on criminal behavior. Easy access will always be the case. Alcohol, drugs, prostitution, abortions.....all have been prohibited by law, and NEVER has access be more than 15 minutes away. It will be no different with guns.

Furthermore, even if we accept the silly notion that prohibition can have any effect on ease of access, there are still plenty of easily accessible alternatives, some of which are going to leave to even worse carnage. Can you imagine the horror at Sandy Hook if that guy had walked in with a 5 gallon can of gasoline and a book of matches? Or if he had made a homemade bomb? Hell, he could walked in with a baseball bat and started swinging and still killed 20 kids before someone might have managed to stop him.

In the meantime, we have the very real scenario of thousands of innocent people dying every year because these nuts are selfish assholes.

How in the world is it selfish to want to defend one's self? I want to be able to possess a gun so that I can defend myself and my family from the bad guys out there. The problem is that the true fantasy here is your belief that it's even possible to restrict access to criminals. Because, even if we entertain your silly notion that a gun ban will somehow make guns magically disappear from existence, people can always make more. What do you think will happen if the government by some kind of slut magic managed to truly stamp out guns from existence? I can tell, you: The gang bangers would go take some gun-smithing classes and learn how to make their own.

Most people are middle of the road and don't want a complete gun ban. They just want the type of guns banned and rules put in place when purchasing.

Sounds good to me..

Since we are working with hypotheticals here, such as black helicopters, coming to take your guns. If your child was killed by a pycho with an AR-15 would you still feel that any psycho that wants one should be able to have one?

Since we are working with hypotheticals here, such as black helicopters, coming to take your guns. If your child was killed by a pycho with an AR-15 would you still feel that any psycho that wants one should be able to have one?
What if your child was killed with a steak knife...would you go around calling for a ban?

You're a sheep just like every other uneducated, small minded, regressive conservative that infests this site.

Ok I see, your are just a simple bigot who thinks he is smarter than everyone else.
As long as you admit it, that's fine, so why are you even participating in a discussion board if in your head you have nothing to discuss? I mean since you are always right.
Are you here just to give the rest of us no nothings some guidance?

If you are so smart, than why do guns scare you so much?
Even more so, why do Americans with guns scare you.

I am beginning to wish that there actually were a god. I'd want this god to reach down and shake every imbecile nutter who runs around calling others stupid. They need to be shaken. Call it a pet peeve.

PredFan,

You are not an especially intelligent person. Please stop calling others ignorant and uneducated.

I know an outright ban will never happen....but I can dream. But why can other 1st world nations restrict access and still be able to lead a civilized society. Why are we the only 1st world country that needs such unrestricted access to fire arms?

Why can't we make it harder to own a gun? Why can't we stiffen the penalty for possessing one illegally? Why can't we greatly restrict the types of guns, ammo that can be legally owned? Of course we can...other nations have successfully done it and.......wait for it......their crime rates haven't exploded with this "inability to defend themselves".

I get it, you like your toys, it makes you feel more like a real man to have your gun. But a gun is a tool intended for killing and you can't justify a need for it other than killing. I am of the mind that not every idiot needs the ability to end someones life at any point.

Ok I see, your are just a simple bigot who thinks he is smarter than everyone else.
As long as you admit it, that's fine, so why are you even participating in a discussion board if in your head you have nothing to discuss? I mean since you are always right.
Are you here just to give the rest of us no nothings some guidance?

If you are so smart, than why do guns scare you so much?
Even more so, why do Americans with guns scare you.

do you understand 20 children were jsut mowed down before christmas?

What if your child was killed with a steak knife...would you go around calling for a ban?

There has been a rash of multiple killings via steak knife? Must have missed that one...

I am beginning to wish that there actually were a god. I'd want this god to reach down and shake every imbecile nutter who runs around calling others stupid. They need to be shaken. Call it a pet peeve.

PredFan,

You are not an especially intelligent person. Please stop calling others ignorant and uneducated.

While he was at it, those who call folks "nutters" could use a love tap too.

PredFan,

you are welcom to use this anytime you wish to.

its quite cathartic to give it to them

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back