Unimaginable arrogance

I can't even imagine the type of arrogance it takes to make these statements. For starters, all Barack Obama ever thinks about is Barack Obama and his "legacy". Second, he's so drunk with power that he doesn't even realize he will have no power to do anything about Donald Trump's policies.

"President Barack Obama used the final weekly address of his presidency to ensure the American people that despite leaving the White House in less than three weeks, he will remain vigilant of President-elect Donald Trump over the next four years to ensure the “progress” made by his administration is not undone under Trump."

Well, since the people DID vote for Obama and DIDN'T vote for Trump, that seems reasonable.

But, hey, if Trump really wants to hand over the Ukraine to Russia, we should all point out that the Russians bought his election to start with.
The American people overwhelmingly voted for Trump. Even the Dumbocrat states like Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania voted for Trump.

IMG_2927.JPG

Orange Jebus can't have his scorched earth. Deal with it.
You can always count on a progressive to accuse the other side of what they themselves are guilty of.

By the way - if Donald Trump was planning a "scorched earth" policy, there wouldn't be a damn thing B.O. could do about it. Come January 20th, he's just another average American. He can't even stop a traffic cop from writing a parking ticket. Deal with it.

I agree with all of this except the average part......sub average would be more accurate.

The difference between ultimate arrogance (above) and humility (below):

CALGARY, Alberta - Former President George W. Bush, making his first public speech since leaving office in January, says he wants Barack Obama to succeed and that it's "essential" to support the new leader.

Bush declined to critique the Obama administration in Tuesday's speech, saying the new president has enough critics and that he "deserves my silence."

Bush: President Obama 'deserves my silence'
President George W. Bush is great, isn't he? Remember when he told us that the world would soon hear him and the fireman was beside him? Great wasn't he? And when he flew a fighter jet onto a carrier and said, "Mission Accomplished"? That was super. And when he ducked so that an Arab's shoe missed him. Remember that? Great.
Where did "Bush" say mission accomplished?
1:44

Obammy will always have plenty to say

He is incapable of keeping his mouth shut

If Trump fucks u he'll be out in 4 years just like Carter, Bush I and every other 1 term president and we'll all survive like we always have

that's a dumb statement.

Trump is beyond a Carter or Bush, who were just uninspired leaders who couldn't deal with economic tubulence.

Trump has made racism and misogyny acceptable in public discourse. He could keel over from a heart attack tomorrow and the damage he has done will already be done.

Obama was the DNC dilemma
Do I vote for the black guy or the white chic?

It wasn't a dilemma at all. Obama didn't win because he was black.

He won because he was the one who said, "Iraq was a really, really stupid idea' before it was cool to say that. And while Hillary and McCainiac were trying to thread the needle of why the war was a good idea but they still let Bush fuck it up, Obama was the guy who could get out there and say, "I said it was a bad idea, and I'm going to end it."

That's why he won.

Oh, it also helped that the bottom dropped out of the economy.

The American people overwhelmingly voted for Trump. Even the Dumbocrat states like Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania voted for Trump.

NO, he lost by 3 million votes. Just because a racist system that slave rapists came up caused Trump to win on a technicality doesn't make him legitimate.

And when he proceeds to fail, miserably, you conservatives will all take the ride down with him...

If Trump fucks u he'll be out in 4 years just like Carter, Bush I and every other 1 term president and we'll all survive like we always have

that's a dumb statement.

Trump is beyond a Carter or Bush, who were just uninspired leaders who couldn't deal with economic tubulence.

Trump has made racism and misogyny acceptable in public discourse. He could keel over from a heart attack tomorrow and the damage he has done will already be done.

That's your opinion and you already k ow what I think that's worth
We've survived bad presidents before.
If Trump turns out to be a bad president he'll be ousted in 4 years and life will go on pretty much like it always has

Stop being such a fucking drama queen

Obama was the DNC dilemma
Do I vote for the black guy or the white chic?

It wasn't a dilemma at all. Obama didn't win because he was black.

He won because he was the one who said, "Iraq was a really, really stupid idea' before it was cool to say that. And while Hillary and McCainiac were trying to thread the needle of why the war was a good idea but they still let Bush fuck it up, Obama was the guy who could get out there and say, "I said it was a bad idea, and I'm going to end it."

That's why he won.

Oh, it also helped that the bottom dropped out of the economy.
Of course he won because he was black

Obama because he was far more acceptable than McCain and Romney to the solid majority of the country, unlike Trump. His color did not mean the dif between victory and defeat; that was caused by the unacceptability of his opponents.

I can't even imagine the type of arrogance it takes to make these statements. For starters, all Barack Obama ever thinks about is Barack Obama and his "legacy". Second, he's so drunk with power that he doesn't even realize he will have no power to do anything about Donald Trump's policies.

"President Barack Obama used the final weekly address of his presidency to ensure the American people that despite leaving the White House in less than three weeks, he will remain vigilant of President-elect Donald Trump over the next four years to ensure the “progress” made by his administration is not undone under Trump."

Watch: Obama has no plans to leave your life after he vacates the White House on Jan. 20

Um....maybe you should study up on what happened to Bill Clinton after he left office. And keep in mind that Obama was not impeached prior to his leaving office.

that's a dumb statement.

You've made lying, false accusation, and criminal behavior part of "public discourse". Trump has done no "damage" at all. You're just pissed off that the American people reject your idiotic communist ideology. Deal with it snowflake.

Watch: Obama has no plans to leave your life after he vacates the White House on Jan. 20

Why should Obama get out of politics?
Because he failed miserably at it, has openly admitted on multiple occasions that he hates the United States, and because the American people unilaterally want him to go away forever.

Nothing better I like to do than take off the spectacles, sit in my favorite chair, get the old Philco warmed up and tuned into the President's weekly fireside chats.

Maybe he can do the job that Bill Clinton thinks him qualified, serving him coffee.

Well, since the people DID vote for Obama and DIDN'T vote for Trump, that seems reasonable.

But, hey, if Trump really wants to hand over the Ukraine to Russia, we should all point out that the Russians bought his election to start with.
Democracy is what you want because democracy is actually mob rule. You and your ilk inflate the country with illegals then expect to win every time. You need to move to Russia and see what real elections are all about. The people in the the collective states elect the president that is constitutional, you are whining your fantasy. Grow up you lost, it hurt but you lost.

How about we put gay marriage up for a popular vote, not one by 5 old men and women?

:cuckoo: think Trump is succeeding.

That Alt Right and Trump are proving to be America's great enemies.

The GOP in Congres and the intel agencies and the American people are pushing back against America's enemies who are allied with the Russians.
Well that's an interesting juxtaposition. Trump and other of us staunch defenders of Israel are now members of the Alt Right. Oh well. I like it when jake post. It's like reading Mad Magazine.
Jroc and Roudy, staunch Jewish neo-cons, are Alt Right. You are Alt Right. The true believers in Israel believe in the two-state solution. But you and I know that no solution exists in the Holy Land.
The Bible didn't mention a 2 state solution.True belief in Israel begins with the Bible.
My My. jake has another prediction of what it takes to have peace in the ME.
If you have the answer jake, you wouldn't be posting on this forum now.

Forum List

Back