Unimaginable arrogance

Trump lost the popular vote by 2.86 million votes. He asked for and got Russian help in the form of hacking into private servers. His election to President of the United States will be forever tainted by those facts. A significant number of Republicans hate his guts, and the Dems have no love for him. A Constitutional misstep will result in his impeachment. And he is so fucking stupid that is almost certain to happen.
/---- Oh Boo hoo hoo

Trump lost the popular vote by 2.86 million votes. He asked for and got Russian help in the form of hacking into private servers. His election to President of the United States will be forever tainted by those facts. A significant number of Republicans hate his guts, and the Dems have no love for him. A Constitutional misstep will result in his impeachment. And he is so fucking stupid that is almost certain to happen.
And I bet you even believe what you just wrote. WOW

I can't even imagine the type of arrogance it takes to make these statements. For starters, all Barack Obama ever thinks about is Barack Obama and his "legacy". Second, he's so drunk with power that he doesn't even realize he will have no power to do anything about Donald Trump's policies.

"President Barack Obama used the final weekly address of his presidency to ensure the American people that despite leaving the White House in less than three weeks, he will remain vigilant of President-elect Donald Trump over the next four years to ensure the “progress” made by his administration is not undone under Trump."

Watch: Obama has no plans to leave your life after he vacates the White House on Jan. 20

Why should Obama get out of politics?

billy proves he misses the point. The trumpelthinskins cannot force America to remain inactive in the face of its enemies.

sp and bk and the others on the far right refuse to admit that Trump was as bad as HRC, and the election had nothing to do with BHO.

:lmao:

billy proves he misses the point. The trumpelthinskins cannot force America to remain inactive in the face of its enemies.

sp and bk and the others on the far right refuse to admit that Trump was as bad as HRC, and the election had nothing to do with BHO.

The most dangerous enemy the United States has in this time is the Democrats.

That Alt Right and Trump are proving to be America's great enemies.

The GOP in Congres and the intel agencies and the American people are pushing back against America's enemies who are allied with the Russians.

The GOP in Congres and the intel agencies and the American people are pushing back against America's enemies who are allied with the Russians.
:cuckoo:
Yup, you are screwy if you think the American public are not going to punish you who are allied with the Russians.

I am quite sure monikers etc have been reported.

:cuckoo: think Trump is succeeding.

And I bet you even believe what you just wrote. WOW

Of course they do. That "illegitimate" message has been coming out of the DNC since the day after the election, and the dumbfuck water carriers pick up their buckets on command and shuffle forward with it like the brainless dolts they are.

Trump won. End of story. He is no less legitimate or "tainted" than any other president.

The rest is nothing but spin.

I can't even imagine the type of arrogance it takes to make these statements. For starters, all Barack Obama ever thinks about is Barack Obama and his "legacy". Second, he's so drunk with power that he doesn't even realize he will have no power to do anything about Donald Trump's policies.

"President Barack Obama used the final weekly address of his presidency to ensure the American people that despite leaving the White House in less than three weeks, he will remain vigilant of President-elect Donald Trump over the next four years to ensure the “progress” made by his administration is not undone under Trump."

Watch: Obama has no plans to leave your life after he vacates the White House on Jan. 20

Oh, still defending obama's muslim terrorism I see.

Well that's an interesting juxtaposition. Trump and other of us staunch defenders of Israel are now members of the Alt Right.
Oh well. I like it when jake post. It's like reading Mad Magazine.

Oh, still defending obama's muslim terrorism I see.

Still hurting from being made a fool of, by me,

I see. Get over it.

Well that's an interesting juxtaposition. Trump and other of us staunch defenders of Israel are now members of the Alt Right. Oh well. I like it when jake post. It's like reading Mad Magazine.
Jroc and Roudy, staunch Jewish neo-cons, are Alt Right. You are Alt Right. The true believers in Israel believe in the two-state solution. But you and I know that no solution exists in the Holy Land.

Oh my, history has proven Obama doesn't have a clue about what he is doing. Proof? Voters voted against Obama in record numbers. The dumb fuck asked Americans to vote for his policies in 2016. How did that work for you?
How does lying work for you? Clinton recieved 2.8 million more votes than did Trump. Trump got the election because of a system designed for 18th century America.

Voters never voted against President Obama in record numbers. He received a majority of the votes in 2008 and 2012. He is a two term President, which is all the law allows for. And after he is returns to private life, he will have the President Tweeter with his panties in a constant knot, as President Obama knows well how to handle the orange clown in that public arena. For the whole time President Obama was President, private citizen Trump accused him of being a non-citizen. So, President Obama has every right to be a burr under President Tweeters saddle. LOL
Those are snopes numbers I have you so you are the one lying about over 2 million more voted for Hillary. She lost the popular vote also. So you be be thankful we have a president Trump!

Oh my, history has proven Obama doesn't have a clue about what he is doing. Proof? Voters voted against Obama in record numbers. The dumb fuck asked Americans to vote for his policies in 2016. How did that work for you?
How does lying work for you? Clinton recieved 2.8 million more votes than did Trump. Trump got the election because of a system designed for 18th century America.

Voters never voted against President Obama in record numbers. He received a majority of the votes in 2008 and 2012. He is a two term President, which is all the law allows for. And after he is returns to private life, he will have the President Tweeter with his panties in a constant knot, as President Obama knows well how to handle the orange clown in that public arena. For the whole time President Obama was President, private citizen Trump accused him of being a non-citizen. So, President Obama has every right to be a burr under President Tweeters saddle. LOL
Those are snopes numbers I have you so you are the one lying about over 2 million more voted for Hillary. She lost the popular vote also. So you be be thankful we have a president Trump!
You can post your link, but you won't.

jknowgood keeps trolling.

You can post your link, but you won't.

jknowgood keeps trolling.
Google isn't your friend because it will prove you wrong. Look it up, I did and it's snopes. You know the website you trust.

Orange Jebus can't have his scorched earth. Deal with it.
You can always count on a progressive to accuse the other side of what they themselves are guilty of.

By the way - if Donald Trump was planning a "scorched earth" policy, there wouldn't be a damn thing B.O. could do about it. Come January 20th, he's just another average American. He can't even stop a traffic cop from writing a parking ticket. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back