Unimaginable arrogance

The difference between ultimate arrogance (above) and humility (below):

CALGARY, Alberta - Former President George W. Bush, making his first public speech since leaving office in January, says he wants Barack Obama to succeed and that it's "essential" to support the new leader.

Bush declined to critique the Obama administration in Tuesday's speech, saying the new president has enough critics and that he "deserves my silence."

Bush: President Obama 'deserves my silence'
President George W. Bush is great, isn't he? Remember when he told us that the world would soon hear him and the fireman was beside him? Great wasn't he? And when he flew a fighter jet onto a carrier and said, "Mission Accomplished"? That was super. And when he ducked so that an Arab's shoe missed him. Remember that? Great.
Where did "Bush" say mission accomplished?
1:44

Thx for proving my point.
No "mission accomplished" in that video.

The difference between ultimate arrogance (above) and humility (below):

CALGARY, Alberta - Former President George W. Bush, making his first public speech since leaving office in January, says he wants Barack Obama to succeed and that it's "essential" to support the new leader.

Bush declined to critique the Obama administration in Tuesday's speech, saying the new president has enough critics and that he "deserves my silence."

Bush: President Obama 'deserves my silence'
President George W. Bush is great, isn't he? Remember when he told us that the world would soon hear him and the fireman was beside him? Great wasn't he? And when he flew a fighter jet onto a carrier and said, "Mission Accomplished"? That was super. And when he ducked so that an Arab's shoe missed him. Remember that? Great.
Where did "Bush" say mission accomplished?
1:44

Thx for proving my point.
No "mission accomplished" in that video.

You clearly missed, 1:44 "Our nation and our coalition are proud of this accomplishment. Yet it is you, the members of the United States military who achieved it." "it" being the mission which was the "accomplishment". I am sorry but I cannot continue to spoonfeed you and teach you how to parse simple English.

funny-agree.png
All the billies can do is laugh hysterically in denial.

All the tyroneweaver's can do is deny what happened.

Their unimaginable arrogance is going to be upended soon.

Oooh, sounds like the America-hating cheeto worshippers have a raging sandstorm in their panties.

Orange Jebus can't have his scorched earth. Deal with it.
Trump supporters don't hate America. They hate douche bags like you.

Obama because he was far more acceptable than McCain and Romney to the solid majority of the country, unlike Trump. His color did not mean the dif between victory and defeat; that was caused by the unacceptability of his opponents.

So are you denying his race had anything to do with it; as if some white Democrat came out with a weak message like Hope and Change, they too would have won by the same margin?

The American people overwhelmingly voted for Trump. Even the Dumbocrat states like Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania voted for Trump.

NO, he lost by 3 million votes. Just because a racist system that slave rapists came up caused Trump to win on a technicality doesn't make him legitimate.

And when he proceeds to fail, miserably, you conservatives will all take the ride down with him...

Oh please, if it were the other way around and Trump won the PV with Hillary taking the election, you hypocrites would be bragging how her strategy worked.

Trump didn't lose the election by 3 million people. He won period. He lost nothing. Hil-liar is the one that lost.

The American people overwhelmingly voted for Trump. Even the Dumbocrat states like Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania voted for Trump.

NO, he lost by 3 million votes. Just because a racist system that slave rapists came up caused Trump to win on a technicality doesn't make him legitimate.

And when he proceeds to fail, miserably, you conservatives will all take the ride down with him...

Oh please, if it were the other way around and Trump won the PV with Hillary taking the election, you hypocrites would be bragging how her strategy worked.

Trump didn't lose the election by 3 million people. He won period. He lost nothing. Hil-liar is the one that lost.
Oh, I am sure the HRC folks would do just that as you trumpelthinskins are doing it now.

She would be facing the same lack of public support as Trump.

I can't even imagine the type of arrogance it takes to make these statements. For starters, all Barack Obama ever thinks about is Barack Obama and his "legacy". Second, he's so drunk with power that he doesn't even realize he will have no power to do anything about Donald Trump's policies.

"President Barack Obama used the final weekly address of his presidency to ensure the American people that despite leaving the White House in less than three weeks, he will remain vigilant of President-elect Donald Trump over the next four years to ensure the “progress” made by his administration is not undone under Trump."

Watch: Obama has no plans to leave your life after he vacates the White House on Jan. 20
lol. a butthurt snowflake trumptard whines about obama. complains about arrogance. LOL

Oh, I am sure the HRC folks would do just that as you trumpelthinskins are doing it now.

When Republicans lose, they just lose and that's the end of it. It's you libs that bang the coffee cups and throw things around making claim you were somehow cheated. It's what happened the last three elections you lost.

This time it's Russia, the time before that, Diebold voting machines, the time before that, punch card ballots and the Supreme Court. If Trump decides to run for a second term and wins, mark my words it will be the same thing; a different excuse, but a petulant claim of being cheated.

Obama because he was far more acceptable than McCain and Romney to the solid majority of the country, unlike Trump. His color did not mean the dif between victory and defeat; that was caused by the unacceptability of his opponents.

So are you denying his race had anything to do with it; as if some white Democrat came out with a weak message like Hope and Change, they too would have won by the same margin?
You need to scrub your brain, RayFlake. I wrote that "color" was the reason for victory not that "his race had anything to do with it". You are simply a weak poster.

You don't even remember what you just wrote SnowJake. Here is is again:

His color did not mean the dif between victory and defeat;

RayFlake, you are not a patriot and I am not a liberal. Stay in reality.

Color was not the dif for the victory, that's right. If you misquoted or misread it, then I suggest you read more carefully.

The arrogance of the far and alt right are unbelievable, and you are all in a white hot fury and rage that the great majority of the country says you are full of crap.

Trump cannot succeed until he serves the great majority of the country. Period.

:cuckoo: think Trump is succeeding.

That Alt Right and Trump are proving to be America's great enemies.

The GOP in Congres and the intel agencies and the American people are pushing back against America's enemies who are allied with the Russians.
Well that's an interesting juxtaposition. Trump and other of us staunch defenders of Israel are now members of the Alt Right. Oh well. I like it when jake post. It's like reading Mad Magazine.
Jroc and Roudy, staunch Jewish neo-cons, are Alt Right. You are Alt Right. The true believers in Israel believe in the two-state solution. But you and I know that no solution exists in the Holy Land.
The Bible didn't mention a 2 state solution.True belief in Israel begins with the Bible.
My My. jake has another prediction of what it takes to have peace in the ME.
If you have the answer jake, you wouldn't be posting on this forum now.
tyroneweaver, I hope you are a better farmer than a theologian, or you will starve to death.

RayFlake, you are not a patriot and I am not a liberal. Stay in reality.

Color was not the dif for the victory, that's right. If you misquoted or misread it, then I suggest you read more carefully.

The arrogance of the far and alt right are unbelievable, and you are all in a white hot fury and rage that the great majority of the country says you are full of crap.

Stay in that little bubble world of yours FlakeJake. Keep thinking that DumBama was voted in because of his moving messages. Keep thinking all those minorities and college kids that registered to vote would have done the same for any other Democrat.

Then you wonder why we refer to you people as Uninformed Voters.

You've accidently hit on why Obungles failed.
And that is why Trump will fail unless he changes immediately.

However, Obama was very successful with most of the country supporting despite you folks hanging on to his ankles and screaming.

Sux to have been you and RayFlake and your ilk during those eight years, huh.

You've accidently hit on why Obungles failed.
And that is why Trump will fail unless he changes immediately.

However, Obama was very successful with most of the country supporting despite you folks hanging on to his ankles and screaming.

Sux to have been you and RayFlake and your ilk during those eight years, huh.

Fake revealing once again he's no righty.

Obama focused on far too many racial angles, supported Muzzies, was lost in foreign policy, his entire agenda failed in epic fashion....but yet the losers on the left thinks he was this great president? Pulease, he was a freaking disaster in over his head from the get go. If he wasn't (half) black he'd never had been elected

When Republicans lose, they just lose and that's the end of it. It's you libs that bang the coffee cups and throw things around making claim you were somehow cheated. It's what happened the last three elections you lost.

This time it's Russia, the time before that, Diebold voting machines, the time before that, punch card ballots and the Supreme Court. If Trump decides to run for a second term and wins, mark my words it will be the same thing; a different excuse, but a petulant claim of being cheated.

These hillarybots are like zombies, they just keep coming back with the same phony reasons why their queen didn't lose, but was cheated out of the presidency. No hope for them.

Obammy will always have plenty to say

He is incapable of keeping his mouth shut

If Trump fucks u he'll be out in 4 years just like Carter, Bush I and every other 1 term president and we'll all survive like we always have

that's a dumb statement.

Trump is beyond a Carter or Bush, who were just uninspired leaders who couldn't deal with economic tubulence.

Trump has made racism and misogyny acceptable in public discourse. He could keel over from a heart attack tomorrow and the damage he has done will already be done.

That would be pretty historic: a president elect who never stepped foot into the White House doing all this so-called damage.

These hillarybots are like zombies, they just keep coming back with the same phony reasons why their queen didn't lose, but was cheated out of the presidency. No hope for them.

On the bright side, they were able to drag Russia into this. Otherwise they would have been blaming George Bush somehow.

That would be pretty historic: a president elect who never stepped foot into the White House doing all this so-called damage.
Yup, and that is why he was slapped into place last week. Let's see if he stays there.

Putin and Russia happily got involved, and that's a fact. :lol:

Forum List

Back